- Maui councilwoman introduces pesticide bill Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 pm
- Researcher studying long-term weather forecasting Updated: Dec-06-13 4:19 pm
- Experts say rain has hurt some Wiregrass crops Updated: Dec-06-13 7:55 am
- UGA professor wins national teaching award Updated: Nov-30-13 4:06 am
- Frederick, Md., scientist claims FDA stole idea Updated: Nov-26-13 10:46 am
- Hawaii considers modified crops, pesticide bills Updated: Nov-21-13 4:06 pm
- Hawaii Isle mayor to decide on GMO bill next week Updated: Nov-21-13 2:20 pm
- Maui signs pesticide disclosure deal with Monsanto Updated: Nov-21-13 8:04 am
- WVU to hold forum to update public on construction Updated: Nov-12-13 8:59 am
- Q&A: Ethanol, oil and what it means to be green Updated: Nov-12-13 12:03 am
- MSU research team to look at new crop for Africa Updated: Nov-11-13 5:01 pm
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A member of the Maui County Council has introduced a bill that would mandate commercial agricultural entities disclose pesticides and use of genetically modified organisms.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - What if decade-long cycles of wet and dry weather could be reliably predicted several years in advance?
DOTHAN, Alabama - Agricultural experts say heavy rains have hurt some farmers in Alabama's Wiregrass region.
ATHENS, Georgia - A University of Georgia professor has been named the recipient of a national education award that honors innovative teaching methods.
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick scientist says the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stole his trade secrets for software to help detect threats to the food supply.
HONOLULU - State lawmakers are considering legislation affecting genetically modified crops and pesticides now that several counties have taken steps to regulate them.
HILO, Hawaii - Big Island Mayor Billy Kenoi says he will decide next week whether to veto a bill restricting genetically modified crops.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui Mayor Alan Arakawa has signed a pesticide disclosure agreement with agricultural giant Monsanto.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University is holding a forum this week to update the public on the progress of construction projects on the Evansdale campus.
WASHINGTON - Q: What is the ethanol mandate?
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A research team led by a Michigan State University scientist will study the potential benefits of introducing a new type of crop cultivation to farms in Africa, it was announced Monday.