- Program aims to boost urban math, science teaching Updated: Dec-19-13 10:29 am
- W.Va. State gets grant for research Updated: Dec-19-13 3:05 am
- Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher Updated: Dec-04-13 5:52 pm
- Fla. students below global peers in math, science Updated: Dec-03-13 12:54 pm
- Nev. award named after fallen Sparks math teacher Updated: Dec-02-13 6:23 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A $2.8 million, multi-year grant will help Michigan State University meet demand for math and science teachers in urban U.S. school districts.
INSTITUTE, West Virginia - West Virginia State University is getting a grant to expand its science, technology, engineering and mathematics research and teaching capacity.
SALEM, Massachusetts - A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.
MIAMI - Florida teens scored lower than their international peers in math and science and about the same in reading, results from a global test released Tuesday show.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada officials have renamed the state teacher of the year award after the man who died trying to stop a shooter at Sparks Middle School.