- Maddon speaks out on elbow injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 3:33 am
- Foreign substances on mound nothing new Updated: Apr-11-14 6:39 pm
- Texas Rangers mark 20 years in home ballpark Updated: Apr-10-14 6:42 pm
- Wacha following up on October rookie breakout Updated: Apr-10-14 4:27 pm
- Pirates GM Huntington, manager Hurdle extended Updated: Apr-05-14 7:36 pm
- Mixed reaction for Bonds in Pittsburgh homecoming Updated: Mar-31-14 4:05 pm
- Jeter's farewell, Tanaka's arrival highlight Yanks Updated: Mar-25-14 6:40 pm
- Ortiz, Red Sox agree to 2015 contract plus options Updated: Mar-24-14 1:56 am
- Big-spending Dodgers eager for championship Updated: Mar-20-14 6:12 pm
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
Michael Pineda is only the latest in a long line of pitchers suspected of nefarious conduct on the mound.
ARLINGTON, Texas - A perfect game, Major League Baseball's first regular-season interleague game and consecutive World Series for the Texas Rangers.
ST. LOUIS - Take it from the Cincinnati Reds: Michael Wacha's breakout postseason was no fluke.
PITTSBURGH - Clint Hurdle doesn't want to manage the Pittsburgh Pirates unless Neal Huntington is his boss. Huntington doesn't want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout.
PITTSBURGH - Barry Bonds spent a portion of Monday morning driving around Pittsburgh, marveling at the changes he's seen in the city since baseball's career home run king bolted for San Francisco more than two decades ago.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Big Papi is staying put.
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers have spent big bucks on their roster, ramping up World Series expectations right along with the payroll. Now they want to produce results.