- NL's Harper youngest unanimous MVP; Donaldson earns AL honor Updated: Nov-19-15 8:56 pm
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper began this season with one personal goal - and it had nothing to do with homers, RBIs or awards.
- Royals exercise options on Escobar, Davis; Gomes declined Updated: Nov-05-15 3:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The World Series champion Kansas City Royals have exercised their $8 million option on All-Star closer Wade Davis and a $5.25 million option on All-Star shortstop Alcides Escobar, while declining a $3 million option on outfielder Jonny Gomes.
- Reds promote Williams to GM as part of succession plan Updated: Nov-04-15 7:32 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds promoted Dick Williams to general manager on Wednesday as part of a succession plan for 64-year-old Walt Jocketty, who will stay on as director of baseball operations for one more year before moving into an advisory role.
- What might have been: Mets move on from stinging Series loss Updated: Nov-02-15 7:27 pm
NEW YORK - It was an exhilarating run with an empty feeling at the finish line.
- Shapiro introduced as new president of Blue Jays Updated: Nov-02-15 5:09 pm
TORONTO - Mark Shapiro hoped for a smoother start to his new job as president and CEO of the Toronto Blue Jays.
- KC library's baseball tweets attract international attention Updated: Oct-30-15 9:51 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Liesl Christman sits at a conference table inside the Kansas City Public Library's downtown branch, surrounded by stacks of books with snappy titles such as "Choke," ''All Bets Are Off" and "Winning It All."