- Oregon Legislature approves budget, adjourns Updated: Mar-07-14 9:43 pm
- Blacks Hills State planning underground campus Updated: Feb-28-14 10:47 am
- Steelcase donating facility as education hub Updated: Feb-26-14 12:53 pm
- IU scientists worry about drop in science funding Updated: Feb-22-14 3:07 pm
- 800 new technology jobs announced for Bossier City Updated: Feb-18-14 5:22 pm
- Officials: Teacher in NYC school blast reassigned Updated: Feb-11-14 7:50 am
SALEM, Oregon - The state Legislature voted Friday to approve funding for cancer research facilities at Oregon Health & Science University, got the budget back in balance and then adjourned the 2014 session.
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - Black Hills State University said it plans to open a campus deep underground at the Sanford Underground Research Facility in Lead.
GAINES TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Office furniture maker Steelcase Inc. plans to donate its massive pyramid-shaped former research facility in western Michigan to a nonprofit foundation for use as an education hub for the study of "STEM" subjects: science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Kuang He's future is tied to science; it's a future that's anything but certain.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A computer services company announced Tuesday that it plans to open a new technology center in Bossier City, creating 800 new jobs and bolstering efforts to position northwest Louisiana as a center for cybersecurity work.
NEW YORK - A New York City chemistry teacher has been reassigned pending an investigation after two of her students suffered burns during a lab experiment.