- Va. residents advised to keep food away from bears Updated: Apr-19-14 11:10 am
- Eagle webcam enthralls viewers, aids research Updated: Apr-19-14 10:26 am
- Cleveland Zoo hopes to enhance animals' habitats Updated: Apr-18-14 6:25 am
- Fla. woman doesn't blame bear for her attack Updated: Apr-17-14 12:55 pm
- Wildlife officials defend bear killings Updated: Apr-16-14 2:46 pm
- Forest Service urges bear safety in North Carolina Updated: Apr-16-14 9:37 am
- Review: 'Bears' is engaging; vividly shot Updated: Apr-16-14 8:04 am
ROANOKE, Virginia - To us, a bird feeder swinging from a tree looks as tasty as a handful of sawdust. But to a scrawny bear emerging from his winter den, that bird feeder might as well be an Easter basket brimming with malted eggs and peanut butter cups.
PITTSBURGH - On a recent afternoon, Bill Powers perked up with excitement when his PixController Inc. webcam of the bald eagles' nest in Hays reached an impressive benchmark.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Zoo hopes to enhance the habitats of some of its most popular animals including bears and tigers over the next decade.
LAKE MARY, Florida - A Florida woman who was attacked by a bear last weekend says she doesn't want bears to be killed by wildlife officials for doing what wild animals do.
LAKE MARY, Florida - Florida wildlife officials are defending the killing of a half dozen bears following a bear attack on a Lake Mary woman.
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - The U.S. Forest Service is urging those who are outdoors in North Carolina to be careful around bears.
LOS ANGELES - Keenly following the scent of "African Cats" and "Chimpanzees," Disneynature's "Bears" combines sweeping vistas and remarkably intimate wildlife photography to typically stirring effect as it documents a year in the life of a mother Alaskan brown bear and her two cubs.