- Vermont House to have final look at GMO labeling Updated: Apr-23-14 4:34 am
- Southern Oregon farmers divided on GMO bans Updated: Apr-22-14 7:26 pm
- NDSU proposing center to research food security Updated: Apr-22-14 6:40 pm
- Hawaii is genetically engineered crop flash point Updated: Apr-19-14 9:58 am
- Hawaii lawmakers gut and replace contents of bills Updated: Apr-10-14 2:25 am
- Maui group gathers signatures for GMO initiative Updated: Apr-08-14 5:18 pm
- Michigan State, food industry start safety center Updated: Apr-07-14 7:01 pm
- Agribusinesses give $380,000 to beat anti-GMO vote Updated: Apr-03-14 7:38 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The House is slated to take a final vote on legislation that would require foods with genetically modified ingredients to be labeled as such in Vermont and then send it on to Gov. Peter Shumlin.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Southern Oregon farmers are choosing sides in a pair of local campaigns to ban genetically modified crops.
FARGO, North Dakota - A university located in the middle of fertile North Dakota farmland is planning a new center to research and help develop a safe and healthy food supply for people around the world.
WAIALUA, Hawaii - You can trace the genetic makeup of most corn grown in the U.S., and in many other places around the world, to Hawaii.
HONOLULU - A series of bills that lawmakers passed in the Hawaii Senate were drafted without giving the public the proper chance to weigh in, following a "gut-and-replace" maneuver scorned by government watchdog groups.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A Maui group says it has submitted more than 9,500 signatures in support of a temporary ban on growing or testing genetically modified organisms in Maui County.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State University is joining food and drink makers and sellers to create the Center for Research on Ingredient Safety, it was announced Monday.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Six major producers of herbicides and genetically modified crops are shoveling $380,000 into the campaign to defeat measures to prohibit genetically modified crops in southwestern Oregon.