- Frederick, Md., scientist claims FDA stole idea Updated: Nov-26-13 10:46 am
- Hawaii considers modified crops, pesticide bills Updated: Nov-21-13 4:06 pm
- Hawaii Isle mayor to decide on GMO bill next week Updated: Nov-21-13 2:20 pm
- Maui signs pesticide disclosure deal with Monsanto Updated: Nov-21-13 8:04 am
- EU execs back OK for genetically modified corn Updated: Nov-06-13 12:26 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick scientist says the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stole his trade secrets for software to help detect threats to the food supply.
HONOLULU - State lawmakers are considering legislation affecting genetically modified crops and pesticides now that several counties have taken steps to regulate them.
HILO, Hawaii - Big Island Mayor Billy Kenoi says he will decide next week whether to veto a bill restricting genetically modified crops.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Maui Mayor Alan Arakawa has signed a pesticide disclosure agreement with agricultural giant Monsanto.
BRUSSELS - The European Union moved closer to approving the cultivation of a second genetically modified corn on the continent despite years of objections by environmental groups and widespread apprehension about GMO food among European consumers.