- Guilford County veterinarians treating burned dog Updated: Apr-22-14 4:58 pm
- Horse virus cases showing up in Upper Midwest Updated: Apr-18-14 10:02 am
- SD veterinarian prepares horse owners for virus Updated: Apr-09-14 6:14 am
- OKC Zoo giraffe in surgery for terminal defect Updated: Apr-08-14 11:51 am
- Veterinarian suspended at Hillsborough shelter Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 am
- Surgery could fix giraffe's terminal birth defect Updated: Apr-07-14 1:43 pm
- Kansas State veterinary dean to step down Updated: Mar-26-14 3:20 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Veterinary technicians at the Guilford County Animal Shelter are treating a Lhasa Apso after it was found abandoned and burned in a yard.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - State officials in the Upper Midwest are cautioning horse owners about a virus that can cause breathing problems, abortions and nervous system disorder and spreads easily among the animals.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota state veterinarian is urging horse owners to vaccinate the animals and take other measures to prevent the spread of a virus
OKLAHOMA CITY - Officials from the Oklahoma City Zoo say Kyah, the 6-month-old giraffe with a potentially terminal heart defect, is headed into surgery.
TAMPA, Florida - Hillsborough County Animal Services officials say they've placed a veterinarian on administrative leave after failing to take action when a dog was brought to the facility in distressed labor.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 6-month-old giraffe born with a terminal defect that prevents her from digesting most foods is scheduled to undergo groundbreaking surgery that an Oklahoma City Zoo veterinarian said has never before been performed on her species.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The dean of Kansas State University's College of Veterinary Medicine has announced plans to step down by the middle of next year.