- Kerry slams North Korea, vows security for South Updated: May-18-15 2:43 am
SEOUL, South Korea - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday accused North Korea of a litany of crimes and atrocities while reassuring South Korea of America's "ironclad" security commitments.
- Obama administration urges approval of US-China nuclear pact Updated: May-12-15 5:05 pm
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration on Tuesday urged senators to support a new 30-year agreement with China on civilian nuclear cooperation but faced a barrage of concern from both parties that Chinese companies are exporting sensitive technology to Iran and North Korea.
- UN is warned of 'active Iranian nuclear procurement network' Updated: Apr-30-15 3:52 pm
UNITED NATIONS - Britain has told a U.N. panel of experts that it is aware of an "active Iranian nuclear procurement network" linked to two Iranian companies, raising new concerns as world powers began Thursday to work out the details of a possible comprehensive agreement with Iran over its nuclear program.
- World 'closer than ever' to Iran nuclear deal, Kerry says Updated: Apr-27-15 7:53 pm
UNITED NATIONS - The world is "closer than ever" to reaching a comprehensive nuclear deal with Iran but the work is far from over, with key issues unresolved, Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday told a global gathering on nuclear disarmament, where he and Iran's foreign minister met on the sidelines.
- As nuclear powers meet, NYC rally demands end to weapons Updated: Apr-26-15 5:41 pm
NEW YORK - Global activists presented 8 million petitions to the U.N. disarmament chief on Sunday demanding a world free of nuclear weapons, kicking off a conference by world powers to review progress toward eventually achieving total disarmament.