- Carter: Successful Iran nuclear deal better than strike Updated: Jul-29-15 7:45 pm
WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Ash Carter said Wednesday that the U.S. armed forces stand ready to confront Iran, but told lawmakers that a successful implementation of the nuclear agreement with Tehran is preferable to a military strike.
- Iran, France talk of 'new era' in ties after nuclear deal Updated: Jul-29-15 10:33 am
TEHRAN, Iran - France sought Wednesday to relaunch diplomatic ties with Iran in the hope of boosting business in the country, following a key nuclear deal between Tehran and world powers reached earlier this month.
- House intelligence chairman calls for new Iran assessment Updated: Jul-28-15 5:34 pm
WASHINGTON - House intelligence chairman Devin Nunes is asking for additional intelligence assessments related to the nuclear agreement with Iran.
- The Latest: Obama: Unlikely that deal benefits militants Updated: Jul-15-15 2:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Here are the latest developments involving the agreement between the United States, Iran and world powers to limit the Islamic Republic's nuclear program (all times EDT):
- Oklahoma congressman, senator express concern on Iran deal Updated: Jul-14-15 2:58 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Many members of Oklahoma's all-Republican congressional delegation are criticizing an agreement between Iran and world powers that's intended to curb Iran's nuclear program.
- From covert Iran nuke program to final deal - a timeline Updated: Jul-14-15 9:05 am
VIENNA - Tuesday's nuclear agreement between world powers and Iran culminates more than a decade of diplomatic efforts to ensure that Tehran cannot develop nuclear weapons.