- ABC to air 4 figure-skating specials Updated: Mar-05-14 9:56 pm
- Takahashi pulls out of worlds with knee injury Updated: Mar-05-14 2:05 am
- Ice dancers, Drew Carey on ABC's 'Dancing' Updated: Mar-04-14 3:07 pm
- Olympic gold medalists Davis-White out of worlds Updated: Mar-03-14 4:14 pm
- Chan, Virtue-Moir skipping worlds Updated: Mar-03-14 12:09 pm
- Davis, White yet to make decision on worlds Updated: Feb-26-14 5:54 pm
- Male, female athletes close to equity at NBC Updated: Feb-26-14 4:38 pm
- Court rejects compensation bid from Pechstein Updated: Feb-26-14 9:23 am
- Olympic figure skating medalist returns home to RI Updated: Feb-25-14 6:05 am
- Asada contemplating extending career after Sochi Updated: Feb-25-14 2:02 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- NBC's Olympics: The eyes have it Updated: Feb-23-14 6:38 pm
- Costly, political, successful: Sochi Olympics end Updated: Feb-23-14 2:23 pm
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- Bach hails 'amazing' transformation of Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 9:05 am
- Speedskating at Sochi: it's all about the Dutch Updated: Feb-23-14 3:38 am
- Rock, classical, Broadway at Sochi gala skate Updated: Feb-22-14 2:47 pm
- Wust: from crisis to most-medaled at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-22-14 2:39 pm
- Popov expects Olympics to bolster Russia's image Updated: Feb-22-14 2:12 pm
- Shani Davis ponders future after Olympic shutout Updated: Feb-22-14 12:53 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Gracie's egg Updated: Feb-22-14 12:41 pm
- Dutch close Olympic speedskating with 2 more golds Updated: Feb-22-14 12:12 pm
- Dutch speedskaters end Olympics with 2 more golds Updated: Feb-22-14 10:38 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Shiffrin had Russian help Updated: Feb-22-14 6:01 am
- South Korea protests women's figure skating result Updated: Feb-22-14 5:55 am
LOS ANGELES - ABC says it will air figure-skating specials with Sochi Olympic gold medalists Meryl Davis and Charlie White among the performers.
TOKYO - Japanese skater Daisuke Takahashi will sit out the figure skating world championships because of an injured right knee.
NEW YORK - Olympic ice dancing gold medalists Charlie White and Meryl Davis will try a less slick surface and new partners as contestants in the next edition of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Olympic gold medalist ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White will not compete at the world championships later this month.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Olympic silver medalists Patrick Chan and ice dancers Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir of Canada are skipping this month's world championships.
NEW YORK - For 17 years, Meryl Davis and Charlie White always had another competition to train for, another goal to accomplish.
NEW YORK - A report says female athletes got almost as much screen time as men during the Winter Olympics on NBC.
MUNICH - A German court has rejected speedskater Claudia Pechstein's bid to win compensation for her contested doping suspension, but raised questions over whether athletes must agree to recognize rulings from sports tribunals.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Hundreds of people gathered in Providence to give a warm homecoming to Olympic figure skating bronze medalist Marissa Castelli.
TOKYO - Japanese figure skater Mao Asada says there is a fifty-fifty chance she will continue her career after an impressive performance in the free skate at the Sochi Olympics, and has no regrets about including the triple axel in her routine.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
NBC Universal's Sochi performance is partly measured in gold, too.
SOCHI, Russia - Flushed with pride after its athletes' spectacular showing at the costliest Olympics ever, Russia celebrated Sunday night with a visually stunning finale that handed off a smooth but politically charged Winter Games to their next host, Pyeongchang in South Korea.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
SOCHI, Russia - IOC President Thomas Bach hailed the Sochi Olympics on Sunday for showcasing the "amazing" transformation of a fading resort town where he once feared being hit in the head by a falling roof.
SOCHI, Russia - In the last speedskating race of the Sochi Olympics, there was really no doubt about which team would win.
SOCHI, Russia - With the pressure off and no medals at stake, it was time for the Olympic figure skaters to have some fun.
SOCHI, Russia - Ireen Wust leaves the Sochi Games with the most medals of any Olympic athlete, an astonishing haul for a skater who was down and almost out four years ago.
SOCHI, Russia - Alexander Popov believes the Winter Olympics will go down as a landmark event for Russia, and he hopes it will change outside impressions of his homeland.
SOCHI, Russia - Shani Davis wanted to end his Olympic career with a flourish. Instead, one of America's greatest speedskaters endured a miserable time with the rest of his U.S. teammates at the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - Aside from her bronze medal for the team competition, Gracie Gold is taking away another special prize from the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - The final day of speedskating at the Sochi Olympics was nothing more than a victory lap for the mighty Dutch.
SOCHI, Russia - The Netherlands won gold in the last speedskating event of the Sochi Olympics, routing Poland in the final of women's team pursuit Saturday.
SOCHI, Russia - When American skier Mikaela Shiffrin became the youngest winner of an Olympic slalom, she had plenty of people to thank.
SOCHI, Russia - The South Korean Olympic Committee has protested the results of the women's figure skating competition, although the sport's international governing body said Saturday it has not yet received the letter.