- Days of regular air shows at Scott likely over Updated: Apr-12-14 2:55 pm
- Correction: Boat Race-Guns story Updated: Apr-12-14 11:01 am
- No rest for the Olympic champs Davis, White Updated: Apr-11-14 3:03 pm
- Fireworks display damages US flag at Braves game Updated: Apr-10-14 12:01 am
- Evansville air show back on Blue Angels schedule Updated: Apr-02-14 6:37 am
- Shrine carnival won't feature performing animals Updated: Mar-24-14 3:35 pm
- EAA, FAA reach settlement over AirVenture fees Updated: Mar-21-14 8:05 pm
- Navy's Blue Angels to headline air show in Smyrna Updated: Mar-20-14 4:02 am
- Air show returning to Lehigh Valley airport Updated: Mar-19-14 4:23 pm
SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, Illinois - Regularly scheduled air shows are unlikely to return to Scott Air Force Base in southwestern Illinois because of deep Pentagon spending cuts.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - In a story April 11 about the Thunder Over Louisville event, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the event is a boat race. Thunder Over Louisville is an air show and fireworks display.
NEW YORK - After years of hard work and outstanding performances culminated in an Olympic gold medal, Meryl Davis and Charlie White would seem to deserve some down time.
ATLANTA - Atlanta Braves officials say they're moving a fireworks show to a new location after an American flag was burned during a display at Turner Field.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Planners of an Evansville air show are anticipating the return of the Navy's Blue Angels after last year's trip by the precision flying team was canceled.
LOS ANGELES - For the first time in 88 years, the annual festival hosted by the Shriners in Los Angeles is being billed as a carnival, not a circus, and won't feature performing animals.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - The Experimental Aircraft Association has reached an agreement with the Federal Aviation Administration over air traffic control fees during its annual convention, the EAA said Friday.
SMYRNA, Tennessee - The Navy's Blue Angels are returning to the Great Tennessee Air Show in Smyrna.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Stunt planes will be returning to Lehigh Valley International Airport this summer for the second consecutive year.