- City signs new fireworks contract Updated: Mar-06-14 4:53 pm
- Jester keeps Richmond entertained Updated: Mar-01-14 8:51 am
- NBC's Hughes stays home to explain skating Updated: Feb-19-14 2:47 pm
- NH fireworks show returning 2 years after threats Updated: Feb-19-14 10:22 am
- No animal walk for circus in Raleigh Updated: Feb-19-14 8:05 am
- Air show makes a return in Rockford Updated: Feb-17-14 1:37 pm
- Israel laser shield moves closer to deployment Updated: Feb-14-14 6:11 am
- Curbs shut US drone makers out of export markets Updated: Feb-13-14 8:01 am
- Airbus gets order for 20 of its superjumbo A380s Updated: Feb-12-14 1:52 am
- Airbus seals big A320 order from VietJetAir Updated: Feb-11-14 5:10 am
- Indonesia pulls out of Singapore air show amid row Updated: Feb-10-14 7:52 am
- Airbus shows off A350 at big Asian airshow Updated: Feb-10-14 6:11 am
- Circus elephant returning to Tupelo Updated: Feb-06-14 11:16 am
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - The city of Southaven expects to get more bang for its bucks with a new vendor for its annual July Fourth fireworks show.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Richmonder Paul Hudert juggles flaming torches, swords and several names.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - NBC has built a formidable team of former ice champions to talk about current ones in Sochi, but has left one of them - 2002 women's figure skating gold medalist Sarah Hughes - back in the United States to try something new.
JAFFREY, New Hampshire - Two years after an annual fireworks show in New Hampshire was called off because of threats, the event is returning this summer.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - No animal walk this year in Raleigh for the animals in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - A Rockford air show that was called off last year due to federal budget cuts is back on the schedule for 2014.
SINGAPORE - An Israeli state-owned arms company developing a laser-based missile shield that evokes "Star Wars" style technology says its deployment over the country is closer to becoming a reality.
SINGAPORE - Military brass shopping at Asia's biggest defense expo this week have drones high on their to-buy list. But for U.S. manufacturers including General Atomics, which makes the Predator hunter-killer, there's one problem: they can only sell to a few countries because of tight export restrictions.
SINGAPORE - Airbus announced its second major aircraft order of the Singapore Airshow with a deal Wednesday to deliver 20 of its superjumbo A380s to leasing company Amedeo.
SINGAPORE - Low cost carrier VietJetAir signed a deal Tuesday to buy more than 90 Airbus jets worth about $9.1 billion at sticker prices.
SINGAPORE - Indonesian defense officials have pulled out of the Singapore Airshow in the first sign of damaged ties from a dispute over Jakarta's naming of a warship after two commandos who carried out a deadly bombing against a civilian target in the city state during the 1960s.
SINGAPORE - Airbus showed off its new wide-body A350 on Monday ahead of Asia's biggest airshow, signaling that the jet's delivery schedule is on track and stepping up its battle with Boeing for the lucrative long-haul market.
TUPELO, Mississippi - A circus elephant is coming back to Mississippi, nearly a year after being injured in a drive-by shooting.