- Study finds Hawaii back on top as healthiest state Updated: Dec-11-13 1:47 pm
- Obesity experts to discuss latest research in Ark. Updated: Dec-11-13 3:22 am
- Maine cancer study group makes recommendations Updated: Dec-06-13 5:16 pm
- USC president's wife publishes 2nd cookbook Updated: Dec-01-13 3:59 pm
- French drugmaker warns on morning-after pill Updated: Nov-26-13 11:58 am
- Health Department rebroadcasts beverage ads Updated: Nov-14-13 2:42 pm
- Doctors are told to get serious about obesity Updated: Nov-13-13 4:02 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii has returned to the top of an annual, national state-by-state health ranking.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Obesity experts will meet in Little Rock this week to discuss the latest research at a symposium.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine panel that's been studying how the state can help lower rates of cancer says lawmakers should examine how to increase funding for tobacco and obesity prevention among other efforts.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The wife of the University of South Carolina's president wants young people to eat better and learn to grow more of their food, so she has written a new cookbook based on a healthy Mediterranean diet with recipes inspired by friends, family and students.
PARIS - A French contraceptive maker said Tuesday its morning-after pill doesn't work when taken by women who weigh more than 80 kilograms (176 pounds) and plans to change its labels to warn patients.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii Department of Health is taking another shot at persuading teenagers to forego sugary beverages to avoid obesity.
ATLANTA - Next time you go for a checkup, don't be surprised if your doctor gets on your case about your weight.