- South Dakota historical newspapers now available online Updated: Oct-08-15 6:05 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Several South Dakota newspapers pre-dating 1922 are now available on a national online database.
- Journalist guilty of helping hack Los Angeles Times' website Updated: Oct-07-15 7:49 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A well-known social media journalist was found guilty Wednesday of conspiring with the hacking group Anonymous to break into the Los Angeles Times' website and alter a story.
- Legendary Spanish editor launching new digital publication Updated: Oct-06-15 7:33 am
MADRID - The legendary Spanish newspaper editor is flush with 18 million euros ($20 million) from crowdfunding, well-heeled investors and the payoff he received for leaving Spain's No. 2 newspaper. With that haul, Pedro J. Ramirez is about to launch a startup digital publication aimed at shaking up Spanish journalism and scooping traditional and new media competition.
- 40 percent of millennials pay for print, online news Updated: Sep-30-15 9:07 am
NEW YORK - In a world flush with free information, some young people are still willing to shell out for news they read.
- 4 Thai military officers sought in alleged human trafficking Updated: Sep-21-15 9:23 am
HAT YAI, Thailand - A court in southern Thailand has issued arrest warrants for four military officers in connection with the trafficking of ethnic Rohingya migrants, police said Monday.
- Rural NC tract is last shortwave site for US broadcaster VOA Updated: Sep-19-15 11:07 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Hold for release on Saturday, September 19
- Celebrities becoming the new media moguls Updated: Sep-16-15 5:13 pm
NEW YORK - Oreo by double-stuffed Oreo, Khloe Kardashian fills a glass jar in her kitchen with dozens of cookies carefully arranged in a pattern. It's a chore she does once a month to keep the goodies fresh.
- No charge for journalist China held for online posts in 2013 Updated: Sep-10-15 8:44 am
BEIJING - A Chinese journalist detained by police two years ago over online speech had his name cleared Thursday when Beijing prosecutors decided not to indict him at all.
- The Jersey Journal gets new publisher Updated: Sep-09-15 9:28 am
SECAUCUS, New Jersey - An executive with long experience in newspapers and online operations has been named publisher of The Jersey Journal.