- Apple wants to guide your news consumption with News app Updated: Sep-02-15 1:10 pm
NEW YORK - Apple wants to be a central part of how you consume news.
- Australian, Thai journalists acquitted of defaming Thai navy Updated: Sep-01-15 12:23 am
PHUKET, Thailand - An Australian journalist and his Thai colleague were acquitted Tuesday in a criminal defamation lawsuit filed by Thailand's navy over an online news report about the trafficking of refugees from Myanmar.
- Malloy: Transit worker wrong to use fake ID on news website Updated: Aug-26-15 5:23 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy said Wednesday a Department of Transportation official was wrong to post comments on a website using a false identity to advocate for the $567 million Hartford-to-New Britain bus-only corridor.
- AP Poll: No lag on tech use by black, Hispanic millennials Updated: Aug-21-15 2:00 pm
WASHINGTON - A new poll finds African-American and Hispanic millennials are just as technologically connected and likely to get news through social media as regularly as their white counterparts, further narrowing the risk of people of color being left behind technologically.
- Mystery money pays for pro-Republican television ads Updated: Aug-15-15 3:20 am
WASHINGTON - Opportunity News Media wants you to know it's OK to be a Republican, and it is spending $3 million to say so in the presidential battleground states of Ohio and Colorado.
- The Latest on China: White House sends condolences Updated: Aug-13-15 10:34 am
TIANJIN, China - The latest on the explosions in China's port city of Tianjin (all times local):
- The Vicksburg Post to unveil new website Monday Updated: Aug-09-15 2:46 pm
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - After weeks of development, testing and design, The Post will unveil a completely redesigned website Monday, further investing in the newspaper's growing audience.