- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 pm
- Journalists charged with defaming Thailand's navy Updated: Apr-17-14 9:04 am
- Jill Biden promotes Post-9/11 GI Bill website Updated: Apr-16-14 5:24 pm
- Paul Weller's children win lawsuit over pictures Updated: Apr-16-14 8:52 am
- Car bomb explodes outside Bank of Greece Updated: Apr-10-14 6:50 am
- Alaska's largest daily newspaper sold for $34M Updated: Apr-08-14 6:25 pm
- Texas APME recognizes excellence in journalism Updated: Apr-06-14 6:47 pm
- Reaching Latinos: Media vies for a winning formula Updated: Apr-03-14 7:41 pm
- NJ's largest paper, Star-Ledger, cuts 40 news jobs Updated: Apr-03-14 12:49 pm
- Hispanicize mixes bloggers, filmmakers, PR execs Updated: Mar-31-14 4:28 am
- Morocco bans daring online news website Updated: Mar-28-14 9:43 am
- Report: Digital sites bring momentum to news Updated: Mar-26-14 11:49 am
- Newspaper winners in Tennessee AP contest Updated: Mar-22-14 10:04 pm
DENVER - Whoopi Goldberg says she's in love with her marijuana-vaporizing pen.
PHUKET, Thailand - Thai authorities on Thursday charged two journalists with defaming Thailand's navy in an online news report about the trafficking of refugees from Myanmar, amid concerns about press freedom in the country.
WASHINGTON - Jill Biden is promoting a new website designed to make it easier for service members, veterans, their spouses and dependents to calculate their Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits at thousands of schools and job training programs.
LONDON - The children of musician Paul Weller won a privacy lawsuit Wednesday over paparazzi pictures published on a newspaper website.
ATHENS, Greece - Suspected domestic terrorists detonated a car bomb outside a Bank of Greece building in the heart of Athens Thursday, causing damage but no injuries in a brazen attack hours before a landmark bond issue by the financially struggling country.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An online competitor announced plans Tuesday to buy Alaska's largest daily newspaper.
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, Texas - The Austin American-Statesman was named the Newspaper of the Year while The Houston Chronicle was named the best online newspaper among the state's largest metropolitan dailies at the Texas Associated Press Managing Editors' annual meeting over the weekend.
MIAMI - Reaching the nation's 55 million Latinos has become gospel for mainstream media giants, but capturing this fast-growing, mostly U.S.-born audience is proving tricky to networks and websites. For every success story there is a flop.
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey's largest newspaper is cutting about 170 jobs, including 25 percent of its newsroom positions, as it moves to consolidate operations and cut costs.
MIAMI - More than 1,000 bloggers, journalists, filmmakers and corporate PR execs will gather this week at the annual Hispanicize Conference in Miami.
RABAT, Morocco - Morocco's Internet regulatory authority has banned a taboo-breaking news website, its editor said Friday as he threatened to go on a hunger strike to reopen it.
NEW YORK - Growing digital outlets are bringing "a sense of momentum" to the news business even as long-term problems continue to plague the industry, a journalism think tank said on Wednesday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Associated Press Media Editors awards were presented Saturday night in Nashville. The winning entries are listed below: