- The Latest: Raiders try to get an early start on the draft Updated: Apr-28-16 7:50 pm
CHICAGO - The Latest on the first day of the NFL draft (all times local):
- Seattle signs DE Tavaris Barnes and TE Brandon Williams Updated: Apr-28-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks have signed defensive end Tavaris Barnes and tight end Brandon Williams ahead of the NFL draft.
- Wyoming DE Yarbrough looks for shot at NFL Updated: Apr-28-16 12:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The last five months have been quite the adventure for Eddie Yarbrough.
- Goodell: NFL ready to move on from 'Deflategate' Updated: Apr-27-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - As far as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is concerned, the league is ready to move on from "Deflategate."
- Buckeyes galore in first round of NFL draft. Updated: Apr-27-16 8:59 pm
CHICAGO - Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott will be surrounded by several familiar faces for the first round of the NFL draft.
- Raiders will announce draft selections from Mexico City Updated: Apr-27-16 6:55 pm
MEXICO CITY - The Oakland Raiders will announce their third-day draft selections from Mexico City on Saturday.
- Goff, Wentz at ease on eve of NFL draft Updated: Apr-27-16 6:19 pm
CHICAGO - Jared Goff lobbed a few balls to a couple of lucky kids and practiced his coverage skills. Carson Wentz grinned as he sent a line of boys and girls through a footwork drill.
- Chicago tourism numbers hit new record at nearly 51 million Updated: Apr-27-16 6:23 am
CHICAGO - The number of domestic visitors to Chicago hit a record last year, reaching nearly 51 million.
- Vikings GM: We are not honed in on a WR in the 1st round Updated: Apr-26-16 8:56 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings spent much of free agency shoring up some of the team's biggest weaknesses on the offensive line and at linebacker and safety.
- With draft looming, the Rams seem confident about No. 1 pick Updated: Apr-26-16 7:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - Rams general manager Les Snead and coach Jeff Fisher are about to make the biggest choice of their careers, and they figure they can't go wrong.
- With 4 Top 100 picks, Seattle hopes to cash in on deep draft Updated: Apr-26-16 6:56 pm
RENTON, Washington - Every few minutes on Tuesday, John Schneider's phone would ding while resting next to him on the table.
- NFL DRAFT: Lynch could be highest QB drafted from Memphis Updated: Apr-26-16 2:16 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Desperate for a quarterback, Justin Fuente heard of Paxton Lynch thanks to a note an administrator left on the new Memphis coach's desk.
- Appeals court: QB Tom Brady must serve 'Deflategate' penalty Updated: Apr-25-16 10:04 pm
NEW YORK - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady must serve a four-game "Deflategate" suspension imposed by the NFL, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, overturning a lower judge and siding with the league in a battle with the players union.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys likely staying at 4, but QB/RB unlikely Updated: Apr-25-16 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones says he's inclined to stay at No. 4 with the Dallas Cowboys going into the NFL draft with their highest pick in 25 years.
- Dolphins' test assesses draft prospects' reaction to plays Updated: Apr-25-16 4:10 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Dolphins believe they have the answers to help solve their draft deficiencies of recent years.
- Wentz draft bash moved from gym to Bismarck football stadium Updated: Apr-23-16 1:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - An NFL draft party scheduled in Bismarck for hometown hero Carson Wentz has already outgrown its original plan.
- Jets GM: No deadline on re-signing 'priority' Fitzpatrick Updated: Apr-22-16 4:55 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Ryan Fitzpatrick is still a free agent - and the New York Jets' quarterback situation could remain in limbo for a while longer.
- AP sources: Bills travel to meet Alabama DT Jarran Reed Updated: Apr-22-16 2:30 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Two people familiar with the plans tell The Associated Press that Buffalo Bills officials are visiting Alabama on Friday to meet with Crimson Tide defensive tackle Jarran Reed, a projected first-round draft pick.
- NFL DRAFT: From college spread to pros not easy for anyone Updated: Apr-22-16 12:30 pm
So, you have a quarterback who played in the spread and never took a snap at the line of scrimmage. And receivers who don't understand route trees.
- Browns risk passing up top QBs in big draft deal with Eagles Updated: Apr-21-16 4:54 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns blew it again - badly. Of course they did, they're the Browns.
- Eagles acquire No. 2 overall draft pick from Browns Updated: Apr-20-16 4:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Desperate for a franchise quarterback, the Philadelphia Eagles can get their man. Soon.
- NFL Draft Diary: Powell on saving money and going fishing Updated: Apr-20-16 3:29 pm
Ohio State safety Tyvis Powell is one of about 10 Ohio State players who will likely be selected next week in the NFL draft, which starts April 28 in Chicago.
- Derrick Henry hoping to follow recent Bama backs in draft Updated: Apr-20-16 1:19 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Derrick Henry is set to become the latest Alabama running back to parlay collegiate success into a sizable NFL paycheck.
- Best foot forward: Could kicker Aguayo go in second round? Updated: Apr-18-16 8:01 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Roberto Aguayo has tried not to buy into the speculation that he might be the first kicker in 11 years to be selected in the first three rounds of the NFL draft.
- Goodell rejects Chiefs' appeal of anti-tampering violations Updated: Apr-18-16 6:03 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs' appeal of anti-tampering violations was denied by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday, a decision that drew a strong rebuke from influential owner and team chairman Clark Hunt.