- Murray hopes workout eases NFL draft concerns Updated: Apr-16-14 7:04 pm
- Gardner leads Red team's 56-13 rout of White squad Updated: Apr-11-14 10:51 pm
- John Urschel's diary: Road to the NFL draft Updated: Apr-11-14 9:14 pm
- Review: 'Draft Day' is an off-season gift Updated: Apr-10-14 12:04 pm
- Clowney believes he should be NFL's top pick Updated: Apr-02-14 4:56 pm
- Family plays key role in Colter's union push Updated: Mar-28-14 7:54 pm
- 2014 Spring Sports Schedule Updated: Mar-26-14 9:57 am
- Michael Sam in spotlight at Missouri's pro day Updated: Mar-20-14 6:41 pm
- NFL tells Steelers they won't lose draft pick Updated: Mar-20-14 3:49 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Quarterback Aaron Murray still has some convincing to do after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery in late November.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Judging from his accuracy during much of Louisville's spring game, Will Gardner isn't worried about filling the huge void left by Teddy Bridgewater's departure.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State offensive lineman John Urschel will routinely provide a look at his journey leading to the NFL draft on May 8 in a series of diary entries. The all-Big Ten, third-team AP All-American won the Sullivan Award on Friday night as the country's top amateur athlete. He has a Master's degree in math and was awarded the William V. Campbell Trophy as college football's top scholar-athlete. The 6-foot-3, 315-pound guard's fifth entry looks at how pro day went in State College on Tuesday.
LOS ANGELES - The pre-pre-season opening kickoff of the 2014 National Football League schedule is returned for a score in "Draft Day," an entirely conventional serio-comic sports world melodrama that pushes its buttons with undeniable professional finesse. In his most effective full star turn in perhaps a decade, Kevin Costner dominates as the greenhorn general manager of the beleaguered Cleveland Browns who could emerge from the heavy shadow of his late revered father with the successful handling of the annual draft of college players.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Jadeveon Clowney believes he's the NFL's No. 1 draft pick and says he took a big step toward that goal during South Carolina's pro day workouts Wednesday.
CHICAGO - Kain Colter's grandmother often spoke about rights and equality, values she brought home from her job managing an office of a Colorado law firm.
Wednesday, March 26=
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Michael Sam certainly draws a crowd.