- Security guard wounds restaurant shooting suspect Updated: Mar-08-14 5:34 pm
- Md. woman to plead guilty in death of 2-year-old Updated: Mar-08-14 5:23 pm
- Woman, 40, arrested for beating up man, 80, in NYC Updated: Mar-08-14 5:11 pm
- Man killed in Colorado Springs shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 5:07 pm
- Suspect arrested in shooting death of Elk City man Updated: Mar-08-14 4:52 pm
- Baylor's FT shooting helps beat K-State, 76-74 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:48 pm
- Police: Man blames sexual assault on girl Updated: Mar-08-14 4:44 pm
- Wild horse shooting investigation finding no leads Updated: Mar-08-14 4:38 pm
- Man, 91, and wife, 88, found shot to death in home Updated: Mar-08-14 4:26 pm
- Long Island accused of killing uncle, burying body Updated: Mar-08-14 4:10 pm
- Prosecutor: Charges filed in drug-related death Updated: Mar-08-14 3:53 pm
- Martial arts teacher gets 90 years for sex abuse Updated: Mar-08-14 3:41 pm
- Program for all churches to avert child sex abuse Updated: Mar-08-14 3:37 pm
- Fort Worth diocese settles in abuse case Updated: Mar-08-14 3:29 pm
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested Updated: Mar-08-14 3:21 pm
- Warrant: Man beat, then dismembered missing woman Updated: Mar-08-14 3:16 pm
- Former youth football coach cleared of sex charges Updated: Mar-08-14 3:13 pm
- Law officers make arrests after Augusta shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 3:04 pm
- Woman sues SMU after alleged rapist is acquitted Updated: Mar-08-14 2:58 pm
- Woman charged after girl dies from dumbbell strike Updated: Mar-08-14 2:41 pm
- Area popular with homeless closed after stabbing Updated: Mar-08-14 2:41 pm
- Penn St. trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- Man charged in Columbia nightclub shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 2:20 pm
- State law officers probe officer-involved shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 1:56 pm
- 1 killed, 3 wounded in illegal nightclub shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 1:40 pm
PATERSON, New Jersey - Authorities say a security guard shot a man multiple times at a northern New Jersey restaurant, just moments after the man allegedly shot another patron during a fight.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - An Annapolis woman charged with murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter will plead guilty to second degree murder and likely be committed to a mental health facility indefinitely.
NEW YORK - Port Authority police have arrested a woman they say randomly assaulted an 80-year-old man who was waiting for his wife to use the restroom at a New York City bus station.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Authorities say a man is dead and a girl is recovering from her injuries following a shooting at an apartment complex in southeastern Colorado Springs.
ELK CITY, Oklahoma - Police in Elk City say a man wanted in the shooting death of an Elk City man has been found in the Beckham County jail.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kenny Chery had 10 of Baylor's 17 consecutive made free throws down the stretch, finishing with a career-high 29 points and leading the Bears to a 76-74 victory over Kansas State on Saturday.
SAN ANTONIO - Authorities say a San Antonio man is claiming he sexually assaulted a 6-year-old girl only after she asked him to do so.
BEND, Oregon - Despite thousands of dollars in reward money and months of searching, an investigation into the shooting of wild horses in Central Oregon has come up dry.
ASHFORD, Alabama - Authorities in southeast Alabama are investigating the gunshot deaths of a man and his wife, whose bodies were found in a home near Ashford.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - A Long Island man was arraigned Saturday on charges he strangled his 71-year-old uncle and buried his body in the woods.
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man faces charges stemming from another man's drug-related death last year.
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - A martial arts instructor from southwestern Illinois has been sentenced to 90 years in prison for sexually abusing three young students.
CLINTON, Mississippi - A church where a former music minister admitted sexual abuse will host a program for all denominations to learn how to keep their ministries free of child molestation.
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Fort Worth Roman Catholic Diocese has reached another settlement involving sexual abuse claims against a former priest who died in 1999.
FRESNO, California - The career criminal whose participation in a notorious murder spurred California's so-called three strikes law has been arrested again.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Arrest warrants say a man beat and killed a 32-year-old Aynor woman before dismembering her and dumping her in a Darlington County river or lake.
LONDONDERRY, New Hampshire - A jury has cleared a former youth football coach in New Hampshire of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl during sleepovers at his home.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Law officers say they've taken six young people into custody -- including one who has been charged with murder -- after a fatal shooting in the parking lot of a Kroger grocery store in Augusta.
DALLAS - A Southern Methodist University student who says she was raped in a campus dorm has sued both the school and the man she accused, seeking damages of more than $1 million.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Authorities say a St. Helena Island woman killed a 2-year-old girl she was watching by hitting the child in the head with a dumbbell while she was working out.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police have banned overnight camping under a bridge that is host to a number of homeless people after a 39-year-old man was stabbed.
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - A longtime member of the Penn State University Board of Trustees has resigned, saying he regrets his vote to fire Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno days after the arrest of Jerry Sandusky on child sexual abuse charges.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County deputies have charged a man with murder in a shooting outside a Columbia nightclub.
OPELIKA, Alabama - The Alabama Bureau of Investigation is continuing to probe a shooting that involved an Opelika police officer.
TRENTON, New Jersey - One man was killed and three other people were wounded during a shooting at an illegal nightclub in Trenton.