- Police search for gunman in Columbus shooting Updated: Dec-08-13 6:40 am
- New Mexico St. falls 80-68 to No. 19 Zags Updated: Dec-08-13 2:23 am
- Israeli-born circuit judge makes his own luck Updated: Dec-08-13 2:00 am
- Woman charged with murder in Anchorage shooting Updated: Dec-07-13 10:19 pm
- Hot-shooting Liberty overwhelms Greensboro 84-47 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:11 pm
- 96 guns, including assault rifle, in NYC buyback Updated: Dec-07-13 8:44 pm
- Man arrested in Newberg machete assault Updated: Dec-07-13 8:38 pm
- Deputy treated his own wound in Ore. shooting Updated: Dec-07-13 8:38 pm
- Suffering from Alzheimer's, Ga. man fatally shot Updated: Dec-07-13 7:18 pm
- Suspect in Pearl City shooting released Updated: Dec-07-13 7:13 pm
- Man who struck NYC officer with cane is shot Updated: Dec-07-13 7:08 pm
- Mistrial in assault case of Nebraska inmate Updated: Dec-07-13 7:01 pm
- Woman convicted in sex assault goes back to prison Updated: Dec-07-13 6:56 pm
- Lincoln man charged with child sex assault Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- Douglas Co. judge charged with bicyclist's death Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- Lawyers eye evaluation of Ariz. man in mom's death Updated: Dec-07-13 6:02 pm
- Calif. man faces charge in Grand Junction slaying Updated: Dec-07-13 5:55 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Louisiana-Lafayette, 113-74 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:48 pm
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist Updated: Dec-07-13 5:44 pm
- Ohio mother pleads guilty to charge in son's death Updated: Dec-07-13 5:36 pm
- Kan. man sentenced to 23 years in wife's killing Updated: Dec-07-13 5:29 pm
- NJ man killed by police called violent by mother Updated: Dec-07-13 5:06 pm
- Report: Occidental again underreports sex assaults Updated: Dec-07-13 4:46 pm
- St. John's beats Fordham 104-58 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:44 pm
- SD judge denies sentence reduction in 2011 killing Updated: Dec-07-13 4:44 pm
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Columbus police are searching for a gunman who opened fire at an intersection.
SPOKANE, Washington - New Mexico State did a good job defending No. 19 Gonzaga and only trailed by one point at halftime.
BARTOW, Florida - If someone asks how he became a circuit judge, Jalal Harb laughs and credits luck. However, friends, family and colleagues say the 56-year-old Lakeland man and father of two sons makes his own luck through hard work.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage police say a 27-year-old woman has been charged in the fatal shooting of her boyfriend.
NEW YORK - Authorities collected nearly 100 fire arms - including an AR-15 assault rifle - at a gun buyback on Staten Island.
NEWBERG, Oregon - Newberg-Dundee police have arrested a man accused of assaulting a roommate with a machete.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A sheriff's deputy shot by a suspect at a Christmas tree farm in Marion County treated his own wound before help arrived, authorities said Saturday.
CHICKAMAUGA, Georgia - The last walk that Ronald Westbrook took began as early as 1 a.m. when he slipped unnoticed from his North Georgia home with his two dogs.
HONOLULU - Honolulu police have released a homeless man suspected of shooting a 49-year-old man in Pearl City last month.
NEW YORK - A New York City police officer has shot and injured a man police say struck another officer in the face with a wooden cane.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Lancaster County judge has declared a mistrial in the assault case of an inmate accused of punching a prison guard in the face.
VALPARAISO, Indiana - A 19-year-old Valparaiso woman convicted of handcuffing and sexually assaulting a special needs student has been sentenced to four years in prison after pleading guilty to escaping from a home detention program earlier this year.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 20-year-old Lincoln man accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl after they met on Facebook has been charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child.
MINDEN, Nevada - A Nevada judge has been charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter in the August death of a bicyclist.
FLORENCE, Arizona - Lawyers for a Casa Grande man indicted for stabbing his mother to death and wounding his aunt are seeking an evaluation of his competency to stand trial.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A 25-year-old California man is facing a first-degree murder charge in the death of a homeless man in Grand Junction.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville used a burst of sustained energy to wear down Louisiana-Lafayette.
SUNBURY, Pennsylvania - A couple married for just three weeks lured a man to his death with a Craigslist ad because they wanted to kill someone together, police said.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The mother of a slain Ohio toddler has pleaded guilty to a felony charge of permitting child abuse in the boy's 2012 death.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita man has been sentenced to more than 23 years in prison for stabbing his wife to death.
PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey - An investigation into the fatal police shooting of a Perth Amboy man has determined that it was the man's mother who initially called police and that in her call she described him as violent.
LOS ANGELES - Occidental College, which previously said it failed to report two dozen sexual assault allegations to federal officials, didn't disclose an additional 27 sex assault reports last year, according to documents, interviews and a review of two confidential federal complaints against the school by a newspaper.
NEW YORK - Seventeen shots in a row. Not one guy shooting in a gym by himself. A Division I team playing another Division I team and one of them made seventeen shots in a row.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City woman who killed her aunt after a night of drinking more than two years ago must stay in prison until 2021, a judge ruled Friday in rejecting a plea for a sentence reduction.