- Judge denies bail in Hawaii dismemberment case Updated: Apr-18-14 12:02 pm
- Man pleads not guilty in body in freezer case Updated: Apr-18-14 11:58 am
- Man sentenced after threat to eat judge's kids Updated: Apr-18-14 11:55 am
- Victim of school stabbing attack shows improvement Updated: Apr-18-14 11:49 am
- Missing boy may have been killed with mother Updated: Apr-18-14 11:49 am
- Ohio school shooting victim's dad died from heroin Updated: Apr-18-14 11:47 am
- Christie's to auction portrait of Malala by Yeo Updated: Apr-18-14 11:46 am
- Toddler death in western NY ruled a homicide Updated: Apr-18-14 11:43 am
- Family waits for apology in 1971 disappearance Updated: Apr-18-14 11:43 am
- Murder charges for 2 in I-94 crash that killed 4 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:28 am
- Mom of 1984 murder victim decries award verdict Updated: Apr-18-14 11:16 am
- DA clears officers in Appleton shooting Updated: Apr-18-14 10:59 am
- Judge sentences man whose daughter died in raid Updated: Apr-18-14 10:56 am
- Man convicted in DUI death returned to prison Updated: Apr-18-14 10:50 am
- Police ID woman murdered in her Taylorsville home Updated: Apr-18-14 10:49 am
- Pennsylvania man accused of sex assaults in NJ Updated: Apr-18-14 10:34 am
- Imprisoned rapist charged with 3 Detroit killings Updated: Apr-18-14 10:31 am
- Suspect in 3 Ohio slayings wants evidence tossed Updated: Apr-18-14 10:25 am
- 2 shot while hunting in eastern Ky.; 1 killed Updated: Apr-18-14 10:20 am
- Autopsies of 7 Utah infants completed Updated: Apr-18-14 10:04 am
- 1 convicted in West Point stabbing death Updated: Apr-18-14 10:04 am
- Sex offender returned to prison for stalking girls Updated: Apr-18-14 9:59 am
- Service set for 2 killed in Kansas Updated: Apr-18-14 9:52 am
- New Mexico deputy accused of vehicular homicide Updated: Apr-18-14 9:37 am
- OC man convicted of hiring hit men to murder wife Updated: Apr-18-14 9:28 am
HONOLULU - A judge in Hawaii has denied bail for a Southern California man accused of killing a man whose dismembered body was found in an Oahu ravine.
CERES, California - A Central Valley man has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge stemming from a body found inside a freezer at his auto body shop.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A Georgia man who was found guilty but mentally ill after prosecutors say he threatened to kill and eat a judge's children has been sentenced to prison.
MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania - A student critically injured in a mass stabbing at a Pittsburgh-area high school has been upgraded to fair condition, a hospital said Friday.
DAYTON, Ohio - Police in Dayton believe a missing Ohio boy may have been killed along with his mother in the basement of a house where investigators found "blood evidence," according to an affidavit.
CHARDON, Ohio - A coroner in Ohio says the father of a boy killed in a 2012 school shooting died of an accidental heroin overdose in February on the second anniversary of his son's death.
NEW YORK - A portrait of a Pakistani teenager shot by the Taliban for championing education for girls will be auctioned next month.
JAMESTOWN, New York - Police are investigating the beating death of a 16-month-old western New York girl.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man whose family farm was searched as part of the investigation into the 1971 disappearance of two girls said the state should apologize for the physical and emotional devastation law enforcement agents left behind.
DETROIT - Authorities have filed second-degree murder charges against a woman and her boyfriend whose argument led to a high speed chase and an expressway crash that killed four people in Detroit.
MINEOLA, New York - The mother of a slain teenager is decrying a $36 million jury award for two men who've been exonerated after serving 18 years in prison.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Two Appleton police officers were justified in shooting a robbery suspect, officials said.
DETROIT - A Detroit man whose daughter was accidentally killed by police during a raid has been sentenced to 40 to 60 years in prison for second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a teenager.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Browning-area man who has served federal prison time for involuntary manslaughter in a DUI case is being returned to prison for violating his probation by drinking and driving.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah - Police have identified the victim of a Taylorsville murder as a 59-year-old woman.
MANSFIELD, New Jersey - Authorities have accused a Pennsylvania man of sexually assaulting three boys in New Jersey's Warren County.
DETROIT - A 32-year-old man already serving 75 years in prison for multiple rape, kidnapping and robbery convictions has been charged with killing two women and a man in Detroit.
CLEVELAND - Attorneys for a sex offender suspected of killing three Ohio women want evidence against the man thrown out.
MANCHESTER, Kentucky - Police say one man is dead and another injured after they were shot while hunting turkeys in eastern Kentucky.
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah - The Utah State Medical Examiner's Office has completed autopsies of seven deceased infants found in cardboard boxes in a Pleasant Grove garage.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - A Columbus woman has been convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of a West Point in 2012.
BILLINGS, Montana - A 56-year-old man who was on supervised release after serving prison time for sexually assaulting a teenage girl at a shoe store in 1997 has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison for following young girls around a Billings mall.
LEAWOOD, Kansas - Services are scheduled for two of the three people shot to death at Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A 22-year-old Dona Ana County sheriff's deputy is accused of vehicular homicide in the death of a pedestrian struck by the deputy's cruiser as it reportedly was traveling over 100 mph during a nighttime emergency call.
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County man accused of hiring hit men to murder his wife so he could avoid a costly divorce has been convicted of murder.