- Food donations at Salem mission a varied lot Updated: Dec-03-13 4:29 pm
- USC president's wife publishes 2nd cookbook Updated: Dec-01-13 3:59 pm
- 'The Creature Department' invokes imagination, fun Updated: Nov-25-13 3:28 pm
- Faith Cakes a labor of love, faith Updated: Nov-23-13 12:45 pm
- Florida's first lady Ann Scott to publish cookbook Updated: Nov-22-13 6:31 am
- Michael White plots expansion like a Roman emperor Updated: Nov-18-13 12:34 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The back door at the Union Gospel Mission is a hub for food donations for such typical fare as canned green beans and bread, but it's not unusual to see someone unload a whole elk, deer or even a bear.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The wife of the University of South Carolina's president wants young people to eat better and learn to grow more of their food, so she has written a new cookbook based on a healthy Mediterranean diet with recipes inspired by friends, family and students.
NEW YORK - "The Creature Department" (Razorbill), by Robert Paul Weston
SOMERSET, Kentucky - Baking, for April Adams, is a labor of love - and faith.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - First Lady Ann Scott is planning to release a cookbook to mark the Sunshine State's 500th anniversary.
NEW YORK - We are deep in the bowels of Michael White's sumptuous Marea restaurant on Central Park South, far from the sleek dining room upstairs with its bar of carved onyx and its rosewood walls rubbed, according to the proud chef and owner, with seven coats of lacquer. We've passed through the bustling main kitchen into a labyrinth-like basement area, which White has dubbed the Catacombs.