- Tour organizers change 2015 route after landslide Updated: Jun-25-15 5:45 am
PARIS - Tour de France organizers have changed the route of the 20th stage of this year's race following a landslide in the French Alps.
- 2013 Tour de France champ Froome missed drug test this year Updated: Jun-24-15 8:06 pm
PARIS - Former Tour de France champion Chris Froome revealed on Wednesday he missed a drug test this year while taking a couple of days off in Italy with his wife.
- Frank Schleck out of Tour de France with knee injury Updated: Jun-23-15 11:09 am
PARIS - Frank Schleck will not compete in the Tour de France because of a knee injury.
- 2 Eritreans on 1st African team at Tour de France Updated: Jun-23-15 10:08 am
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - Two Eritrean cyclists will be the first from their country to compete at the Tour de France after being named in the MTN-Qhubeka team's final lineup on Tuesday.
- Anti-doping report: Riis knew about drugs on cycling team Updated: Jun-23-15 9:47 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Former manager Bjarne Riis chose to ignore drug-taking by riders on the former Team CSC, a report by Denmark's anti-doping agency said on Tuesday.
- Verbruggen threatens UCI with lawsuit over doping report Updated: Jun-17-15 10:11 am
PARIS - Former UCI president Hein Verbruggen threatened legal action against cycling's governing body on Wednesday over its "outrageously biased, misleading and frequently wrong" investigation into the sport's doping past.
- Philippe Gilbert out of Tour de France with leg injury Updated: Jun-16-15 8:53 am
PARIS - Former world champion Philippe Gilbert won't ride in the Tour de France next month because of a right leg injury.
- British rider Chris Froome wins Criterium du Dauphine race Updated: Jun-14-15 11:28 am
MODANE VALFREJUS, France - British cyclist Chris Froome launched one of his blistering mountain attacks to win the Criterium du Dauphine race for the second time on Sunday, clinching the eighth stage to take the yellow jersey from American rider Tejay van Garderen.
- Bradley Wiggins breaks hour record at London velodrome Updated: Jun-07-15 4:02 pm
LONDON - Olympic champion and Tour de France winner Bradley Wiggins added another prestigious honor to his collection on Sunday, breaking the UCI Hour Record by covering 54.526 kilometers (33.88 miles) at the velodrome in London's Olympic Park.
- UCI, WADA drop appeal case against Czech cyclist Kreuziger Updated: Jun-05-15 4:01 pm
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Czech cyclist Roman Kreuziger was cleared of doping Friday, just days ahead of a Court of Arbitration for Sport appeal hearing in his case.
- Contador clinches 2nd Giro title, Keisse wins final stage Updated: May-31-15 1:47 pm
MILAN - One down, one to go.