- Australia's Rohan Dennis wins USA Pro Challenge Updated: Aug-23-15 7:39 pm
DENVER - Australia's Rohan Dennis won the USA Pro Challenge on Sunday, finishing in the main pack to take the overall title by 40 seconds over teammate Brent Bookwalter of the United States.
- Froome aims to add Vuelta to Tour title Updated: Aug-20-15 10:05 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Chris Froome will be racing both for and against history when the Spanish Vuelta starts Saturday.
- Quintana, Valverde to lead Movistar at Spanish Vuelta Updated: Aug-17-15 8:47 am
MADRID - Nairo Quintana and Alejandro Valverde, the second- and third-place finishers at last month's Tour de France, have been named co-leaders of Movistar's nine-man team for the Spanish Vuelta.
- Froome leads Team Sky at Vuelta, goes for Grand Tour double Updated: Aug-17-15 7:54 am
MANCHESTER, England - Tour de France champion Chris Froome will lead Team Sky at the Spanish Vuelta as he looks to become only the third rider to win both of the Grand Tour races in the same year.
- Tour de France winner Chris Froome to ride Spanish Vuelta Updated: Aug-10-15 1:38 pm
MADRID - Tour de France winner Chris Froome will ride in this year's edition of the Spanish Vuelta, set to start in less than two weeks.
- Quintana to ride in Vuelta after 2nd place at Tour de France Updated: Aug-03-15 5:48 am
MADRID - Movistar cycling team says Tour de France runner-up Nairo Quintana will race in the Spanish Vuelta.
- Cycling team blames race organizers for San Sebastian crash Updated: Aug-02-15 11:56 am
BMC Racing Team is blaming organizers and the sport's governing body after cyclist Greg Van Avermaet was taken out by a race motorbike while leading the Clasica San Sebastian, the latest in a string of accidents that have knocked out riders for the U.S.-based team.
- Phinney to make comeback to cycling at Tour of Utah Updated: Jul-31-15 9:36 pm
Taylor Phinney had to endure such a long rehab from a devastating injury that the Olympic cyclist picked up painting and learned to fly a plane, just to help pass the time.