- Utah State falls short in Mountain West title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:36 am
- Flames top Oilers 2-1 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 am
- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Gelinas' OT goal lifts Devils over Rangers, 4-3 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:47 pm
- Penguins' Orpik taken from ice on stretcher Updated: Dec-07-13 11:36 pm
- Chara scores winner as Bruins beat Pens 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:27 pm
- Scheifele scores in OT, Jets top Lightning 2-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:14 pm
- Hamilton leads Nuggets over 76ers 103-92 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:53 pm
- Huberdeau's goal gives Panthers 2-1 win over Wings Updated: Dec-07-13 10:42 pm
- Seguin has 3-goal second, Stars beat Flyers 5-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 pm
- Toler, 2 other Colts don't make trip to Cincinnati Updated: Dec-07-13 6:08 pm
- Chargers add OLB Ingram to active roster Updated: Dec-07-13 5:44 pm
- SMU falls short to No. 15 UCF 17-13 on frigid day Updated: Dec-07-13 5:39 pm
- UCF gets frigid win at SMU with BCS bid in hand Updated: Dec-07-13 5:20 pm
- Ravens activate TE Pitta from injured reserve Updated: Dec-07-13 4:35 pm
- Ribery leads Bayern to 7-0 rout in Bremen Updated: Dec-07-13 3:11 pm
- United, Chelsea lose; Liverpool climbs to 2nd Updated: Dec-07-13 3:08 pm
- Cowboys' LB Lee to return, Claiborne out again Updated: Dec-07-13 2:39 pm
- Chiefs promote TE Jones, release WR Hall Updated: Dec-07-13 12:27 pm
- Lakers beat Kings 106-100, await Bryant's return Updated: Dec-07-13 1:27 am
- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Middleton scores 29 as Bucks beat Wizards in OT Updated: Dec-06-13 11:42 pm
- Taylor fills in with 20, Bobcats beat 76ers 105-88 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:36 pm
- Knicks beat Magic by 38, end home skid at 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:14 pm
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
FRESNO, California - In a season defined by overcoming long odds, Utah State came up just short in the conference championship game.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Jiri Hudler didn't go with the Calgary Flames team when they flew into Edmonton on Friday night.
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
BOSTON - Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Brooks Orpik was expected to travel home with the team after being taken off the ice on a stretcher after being pulled down and punched by Boston's Shawn Thornton in the opening period of Saturday's 3-2 loss.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins' last-minute win was overshadowed by Shawn Thornton's takedown of Penguins defenseman Brooks Orpik.
TAMPA, Florida - The Winnipeg Jets felt much better after ending their road trip with a victory.
PHILADELPHIA - Playing their fourth game in five nights and missing their leading scorer, the sluggish Nuggets appeared well on their way to their third straight loss.
DETROIT - The Florida Panthers got better as the game went on and kept the Red Wings struggling at home.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars gave team-logo baseball caps to their fans as a promotion Saturday. The fans gave the hats back in a delayed reaction to Tyler Seguin's third second-period goal.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts will be missing two starters Sunday at Cincinnati.
DALLAS - SMU receiver Keenan Holman figures the warm-weather foes from UCF didn't have to adjust to a bitterly cold day any more than his Mustangs.
DALLAS - Blake Bortles and the No. 15 UCF Knights had to move their championship celebration inside. Not that a brutally cold Saturday in Texas affected them too much.
MANCHESTER, England - The most unpredictable Premier League season in years threw up more surprises Saturday when Chelsea conceded a 90th-minute winner at Stoke and beleaguered defending champion Manchester United lost to Newcastle for a second home defeat in four days.
IRVING, Texas - Dallas linebacker Sean Lee is set to return at Chicago after missing two games with a hamstring injury and cornerback Morris Claiborne will sit for a second straight game with the same issue.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers navigated the first 19 games of the season without star Kobe Bryant well enough to welcome him back with a winning record.
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - After watching Jeffery Taylor lead Charlotte to its latest win, Bobcats coach Steve Clifford was full of praise for his young star.
NEW YORK - Make that back-to-back blowouts, and at least one Knick swears he saw it coming.
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.