- Sturgis man claims Wild Card 2 lottery ticket worth $6,000 Updated: May-22-15 4:45 pm
DEADWOOD, South Dakota - A Sturgis man has claimed a Wild Card 2 ticket sold in Deadwood worth $6,000.
- Powerball ticket sold in Rapid City worth $30,000 Updated: May-21-15 12:08 pm
DEADWOOD, South Dakota - A Powerball ticket sold in Rapid City is worth $30,000 in the Wednesday drawing.
- No winners in 3 top Louisiana lottery games Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana Lottery officials say there were no winners Wednesday in the multistate Powerball jackpot, the Louisiana Lotto or the Easy 5 drawings.
- 3 tickets each win Fantasy 5 jackpot worth $76,321.17 each Updated: May-21-15 7:22 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Three "Fantasy 5" players selected all five winning numbers for a jackpot of $76,321.17 each.
- Mother's Day Lottery ticket earns Mom $4 million Updated: May-21-15 4:49 am
DES PLAINES, Illinois - A winning Illinois Lottery ticket made Mother's Day a lot greener than Priti Shah expected.
- Lucky Money jackpot rises to $550,000 Updated: May-20-15 6:50 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four "Lucky Money" numbers plus the Lucky Ball, bringing the next jackpot to $550,000.
- New Jersey lowers lottery's revenue projections by $25M Updated: May-19-15 5:26 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The state's lottery is bringing in less money than Republican Gov. Chris Christie's administration expected this fiscal year.
- Arkansas women wins $250,000 each from state lottery Updated: May-19-15 5:21 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Arkansas women have each won a quarter million dollars playing the Arkansas lottery.
- Man gets wife winning Powerball ticket for Mother's Day Updated: May-19-15 6:19 am
OXNARD, California - An Oxnard man made other mothers jealous when he gave his wife a winning Powerball ticket for Mother's Day.
- Lottery ticket worth $1 million sold in Des Moines Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Someone purchased a Powerball ticket worth $1 million at a Des Moines supermarket before Saturday's drawing.
- Money Money Money: Woman wins $4 million Va. Lottery prize Updated: May-17-15 2:12 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - It's Money Money Money for a Madison Heights woman.
- Minnesota online lottery games experiment to end Updated: May-14-15 7:02 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Lottery's experiment with paperless, instant-play tickets sold over the Internet and other platforms will come to an end because Gov. Mark Dayton decided Thursday against vetoing legislation suspending the games.
- Dakota Cash ticket sold in Spearfish more than $97,000 Updated: May-14-15 5:14 pm
SPEARFISH, South Dakota - South Dakota lottery officials say a single ticket sold in Spearfish that won the Dakota Cash jackpot is worth more than $97,000.
- Arkansas lottery says cuts will boost money for scholarships Updated: May-14-15 4:39 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The director of Arkansas' lottery says cutbacks from an overhaul of the games will increase the amount of money available for college scholarships next year, but said its revenue is behind expectations so far this year.
- Woman arrested after trying to cash stolen lottery ticket Updated: May-13-15 8:25 am
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Hutchinson police say a woman was booked into jail after she tried to cash in a lottery ticket that she had stolen.
- West Virginia lottery headquarters project has bid dispute Updated: May-13-15 4:32 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A bid dispute between two companies is affecting the progress of the West Virginia lottery headquarters project.
- Ohio lottery ex-worker accused of stealing $115K in tickets Updated: May-11-15 2:52 pm
CLEVELAND - Authorities say a former Ohio Lottery Commission employee stole $115,000 in instant lottery tickets and cashed $70,000 worth of winners in 2012 and 2013.
- Fourth Wyoming Lottery game may be on hold Updated: May-10-15 4:28 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Plans for a fourth Wyoming Lottery game may be put on hold.
- Correction: Game Show Winner story Updated: May-08-15 5:01 pm
CRANSTON, Rhode Island - In a story May 7 about a woman who won a $1 million jackpot on a game show, The Associated Press reported erroneously on when the show would be aired. "The Monopoly Millionaire's Club" airs Saturday at 7 p.m. on WNAC-TV and 8 p.m. on myRI; it does not air at 7 p.m. Sunday on WNAC.
- Officials say huge lottery ticket underpayment was accident Updated: May-07-15 11:53 pm
PALMDALE, California - California Lottery officials have concluded that a Palmdale gas station attendant who paid an undercover officer $75 for a lottery ticket worth $75,000 made a mistake and wasn't trying to cheat anybody.
- Lottery turns $45.2 million over to state for 3rd quarter Updated: May-07-15 4:10 am
NEW ORLEANS - The Louisiana Lottery Corporation says it turned over more than $45.2 million to the state treasury for the third quarter of the state's 2014-2015 fiscal year.
- Video blows California Lottery investigator's cover Updated: May-04-15 10:41 pm
PALMDALE, California - Surveillance video has blown the cover of a California Lottery investigator who posed as a winner and was short-changed by thousands of dollars at a Palmdale gas station.
- Mega Millions lottery ticket sold in Deadwood worth $15,000 Updated: May-04-15 11:24 am
DEADWOOD, South Dakota - A Mega Millions ticket sold in Deadwood is worth $15,000 in the latest drawing.
- 16 co-workers at New York company split $58M lottery jackpot Updated: Apr-30-15 8:59 pm
NEW YORK - Sixteen co-workers at a New York City biopharmaceuticals company have won a $58 million Mega Millions jackpot.
- Man turns in $1 million lottery ticket - dusted with flour Updated: Apr-30-15 11:42 am
DETROIT - A postal worker says he couldn't eat or sleep for three days because of something in a container of flour.