- Jackpots unclaimed in 3 big midweek lotteries Updated: Nov-27-15 4:15 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Lottery Corp. says nobody won the jackpots in three big midweek lotteries. That means Saturday's estimated jackpots rise to $170,000 for Easy 5, $325,000 for Lotto and $100 million for the Powerball.
- Winning Wild Card 2 ticket worth $215K sold in Sisseton Updated: Nov-26-15 12:22 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Lottery says a single ticket sold in Sisseton hit the $215,000 Wild Card 2 jackpot in Wednesday's drawing.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $1M sold at Kearney store Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Lottery says a Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million has been sold at a Kearney store.
- Lottery chief reports revenue decline, defends private firm Updated: Nov-24-15 3:15 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Revenue for the New Jersey lottery fell by $5 million in 2015, but officials said Tuesday the state's contract with a private firm helped stop further losses.
- Store clerks accused of keeping winning scratch tickets Updated: Nov-24-15 2:35 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Employees of three Mesa County stores that sell and redeem lottery tickets have been accused of taking customers' winning Colorado scratch lottery tickets, telling the customers they had not won and attempting to cash the winning tickets.
- 2 Iowans win $1 million lottery, bringing 2015 total to 6 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:37 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Two Iowa residents have won separate $1 million lottery prizes this month.
- 5 Fantasy 5 players win jackpot worth $40,950.19 each Updated: Nov-24-15 7:02 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Five "Fantasy 5" players selected all five winning numbers to each take home a jackpot of $40,950.19.
- Gov. Scott names new secretary for Florida Lottery Updated: Nov-23-15 1:39 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Gov. Rick Scott is appointing Tom Delacenserie as the new secretary of the Florida Lottery.
- $2M Powerball ticket sold in Raymond, Nebraska Lottery says Updated: Nov-23-15 8:43 am
RAYMOND, Nebraska - The Nebraska Lottery says someone has won a $2 million Powerball prize.
- Lucky Money jackpot rises to $70 0,000 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:01 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four "Lucky Money" numbers plus the Lucky Ball, so the next jackpot rises to $700,000.
- Lottery official says $1.2M Oklahoma jackpot linked to fraud Updated: Nov-20-15 6:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A $1.2 million jackpot-winning Hot Lotto ticket sold in Oklahoma in 2011 has been connected to a former security official of a multi-state lottery vendor accused of rigging lotteries in four different states, a lottery official said Friday.
- Prosecutor: Former lottery official fixed 2011 Oklahoma game Updated: Nov-19-15 7:44 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A former lottery security officer who was convicted of rigging an Iowa Hot Lotto game an attempt to win a $14 million jackpot also fixed a game in Oklahoma, an Iowa prosecutor said Thursday.
- Winning $2 million Powerball ticket sold in Albemarle Updated: Nov-19-15 3:34 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The N.C. Education Lottery is ready to hand out $2 million, but only if the holder of a winning Powerball ticket comes forward.
- Massachusetts woman wins $1M on scratch ticket for 2nd time Updated: Nov-18-15 11:41 am
BOSTON - Few people are lucky enough to win $1 million in the lottery. But one Massachusetts woman has now done it twice.
- California Lottery computer glitch shuts down terminals Updated: Nov-09-15 8:07 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - It's an unlucky day for the California Lottery.
- Unclaimed Powerball prize set to expire Dec. 3 Updated: Nov-07-15 10:55 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A Dec. 3 deadline is nearing for the holder of a Powerball ticket worth $10,000 won in June.
- Winning Powerball ticket worth $144M sold in Tennessee Updated: Nov-05-15 10:49 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Officials say a winning Powerball ticket worth $144 million has been sold in Middle Tennessee.
- Florida Lottery has record-breaking October Updated: Nov-05-15 9:21 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Lottery says it had a record-breaking October.
- Fake video lottery tickets being passed in Sioux Falls Updated: Nov-04-15 3:51 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Police in Sioux Falls say fake video lottery tickets are again being passed in the city.
- Ex-Minnesota Lottery official was on notice about drinking Updated: Nov-04-15 11:34 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A former high-ranking Minnesota Lottery official suing over her termination had the attention of Gov. Mark Dayton's office in 2012 for alcohol-related misconduct that "created public embarrassment" for the agency, newly released documents show.
- Independent audit finds no major issues with Wyoming Lottery Updated: Nov-02-15 5:58 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Independent auditors found no major financial issues with how the Wyoming Lottery operated during its first year of ticket sales.