- 1 Fantasy 5 player wins $284,603.87 jackpot Updated: Mar-09-14 10:02 am
- Iowa lottery winners open grocery in hometown Updated: Mar-08-14 5:39 pm
- $138,000 Michigan Lottery prize goes unclaimed Updated: Mar-08-14 4:04 am
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire Updated: Mar-07-14 7:19 am
- Ill. lottery game fund multiple sclerosis research Updated: Mar-07-14 4:06 am
- Lottery jackpots escape midweek drawings Updated: Mar-06-14 10:37 am
- Lottery expects greater ticket sales this year Updated: Mar-05-14 1:29 pm
- St. Louis-area woman wins $750,000 in Lottery Updated: Mar-03-14 11:54 am
- Michigan Lottery extends deal with GTECH to 2017 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:40 pm
- 1 ticket wins Powerball; Lotto, Easy 5 roll over Updated: Mar-02-14 12:41 pm
- 6 lottery officials' pay boosted more than $10,000 Updated: Mar-01-14 3:42 pm
- No big winners Friday in Louisiana Lotto Updated: Mar-01-14 11:18 am
- 2 charged with robbing disabled Mass. lotto winner Updated: Feb-28-14 7:07 pm
- Mass. man's speeding excuse? I won the lottery! Updated: Feb-28-14 11:59 am
- W.Va. Lottery revenue falls in January Updated: Feb-28-14 7:29 am
- Coakley: Say no to online lottery push in Mass. Updated: Feb-27-14 5:15 pm
- No big winners in Wednesday's lottery drawings Updated: Feb-27-14 5:22 am
- No tickets win $550,000 Mega Money jackpot Updated: Feb-26-14 10:19 am
- Store mistake leads to NY man hitting $10M jackpot Updated: Feb-26-14 8:17 am
- Ripon woman wins Instant Million lottery game Updated: Feb-25-14 9:29 pm
- Colorado moves to forbid online lottery sales Updated: Feb-24-14 2:19 pm
- Powerball, Mega Millions give state budgets a lift Updated: Feb-23-14 12:16 pm
- No top winners in Fantasy 5 jackpot Updated: Feb-23-14 10:09 am
- Cedar Rapids grandpa wins $200,000 in Pick 4 game Updated: Feb-22-14 8:04 am
- Electrician in Chandler wins a $1M lottery prize Updated: Feb-22-14 5:05 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - One "Fantasy 5" game player selected all five winning numbers to win a jackpot worth $284,603.87, the Florida Lottery said Sunday.
BONDURANT, Iowa - A central Iowa town is about to get a long-awaited grocery store, thanks to a couple of lottery winners who put some of their jackpot winnings toward the effort.
LANSING, Michigan - A Michigan Lottery ticket worth more than $138,000 has gone unclaimed for a year and been deposited into the state's fund for K-12 schools.
NEW YORK - A 75-year-old New York woman found her fortune in a cookie.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Proceeds from the newest Illinois Lottery game will be used to fund research into multiple sclerosis.
HELENA, Montana - Here are results of Tuesday and Wednesday's Montana Lottery drawings:
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico lottery officials are forecasting stronger than expected ticket sales this year, which will help a college scholarship program.
BRENTWOOD, Missouri - A suburban St. Louis woman has won $750,000 in a Missouri Lottery scratcher game, and better yet, she won't have to pay taxes.
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Lottery has extended its contract with a company that helps run Powerball, Mega Millions and other lottery games in the state.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - One ticket, purchased in California, has won the $60 million multistate Powerball jackpot while none of the tickets purchased for Saturday's Louisiana Lotto or Easy 5 prizes hit the big money.
ATLANTA - Georgia Lottery officials are receiving large raises at a time when state lawmakers had to slash the state's HOPE scholarship program, which is paid out of ticket sales.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Nobody won the two major jackpots in the Louisiana Lotto drawings Friday night.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two people are held without bail after Worcester police they stole $400 in lottery winnings they saw a disabled woman collect at a convenience store.
HINGHAM, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man busted for speeding had a pretty good excuse when he was pulled over: He had just won a big lottery prize and was on his way to collect his cash.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Lottery officials say revenue continued to drop in January.
BOSTON - Attorney General Martha Coakley warned Thursday against expanding the Massachusetts Lottery online.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Lottery Corporation says nobody won the two major jackpots in the Louisiana Lotto and multistate Powerball drawings on Wednesday night.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball to win a $550,000 "Mega Money" jackpot, Florida Lottery officials said Wednesday.
DEPEW, New York - A convenience store clerk's mistake has paid off in a big way for a western New York man.
RIPON, Wisconsin - A Ripon woman has become the first player to win $1 million playing Wisconsin's new Instant Million lottery game.
DENVER - The Colorado House gave initial approval to prohibiting the sale of lottery tickets online.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The scores of losing players in last week's $425 million Powerball jackpot did more than take an extremely long shot at getting rich. Their ticket purchases also helped fund a small but increasingly important part of their states' budgets.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No "Fantasy 5" game players selected all five winning numbers, the Florida Lottery said Sunday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A Cedar Rapids man has won $200,000 playing the numbers of his birth year in the Iowa Lottery's Pick 4 game.
PHOENIX - An electrician in Chandler has won a $1 million second-place prize in the latest Powerball lottery game.