- Lottery losers change their fortunes on live show Updated: Apr-18-14 9:41 am
- Taylorville couple wins $20M lotto jackpot Updated: Apr-17-14 6:08 pm
- Former Idaho boxer Keene wins Weekly Grand lottery Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 12:49 pm
- 11 Fantasy 5 players win $21,806.41 jackpots Updated: Apr-17-14 7:10 am
- 1 ticket Lotto jackpot, 2 winners split Easy 5 Updated: Apr-17-14 5:25 am
- Mega Money jackpot rolls overs to $550,000 Updated: Apr-16-14 6:43 am
- Texas to weigh slot-like devices at bingo halls Updated: Apr-13-14 2:37 pm
- Man tosses $1.25 million worth of lottery tickets Updated: Apr-12-14 11:13 am
- SD Lottery expects less income this year than last Updated: Apr-11-14 3:44 pm
- Natural State Jackpot has $410K winner Updated: Apr-11-14 1:13 pm
- Albuquerque man claims $2 million Powerball prize Updated: Apr-08-14 5:46 pm
- Suburban St. Louis man wins $1.15 million Updated: Apr-08-14 8:14 am
- Ortiz in New Hampshire to promote Red Sox scratch Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
- $1 million Powerball winning ticket sold in Ark. Updated: Apr-06-14 4:04 pm
- No jackpot winners in Easy 5, Lotto, Powerball Updated: Apr-06-14 1:35 pm
- $425 million Powerball winner wants privacy Updated: Apr-02-14 8:58 am
- Natural State Jackpot sets monthly sales record Updated: Apr-01-14 5:10 pm
- Va. couple hits it big in lottery 3 times Updated: Mar-31-14 8:27 pm
- Va. couple hits it big in lottery 3 times Updated: Mar-31-14 7:07 pm
- W.Va. on lottery roll, 6th $1m or more ticket sold Updated: Mar-31-14 4:20 pm
- Missouri couple claim $96.5M Powerball prize Updated: Mar-28-14 7:29 pm
- $6K winner in Wednesday's "Wild Card" game Updated: Mar-27-14 12:40 pm
- Winning $96.5 million ticket sold in Bridgeton Updated: Mar-26-14 12:48 pm
- North Dakota lottery marks 10th anniversary Updated: Mar-24-14 4:47 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Just after 6 p.m. Thursday, Glenn Gross could be found stuffing losing Hoosier Millionaire scratch-off lottery tickets into a barrel at Memorial Coliseum.
TAYLORVILLE, Illinois - A Taylorville couple has celebrated winning a more than $20 million Illinois Lottery drawing.
BOISE, Idaho - A former professional boxer from Idaho who made a name for himself as the "Emmett Eliminator" by smashing his way through the cruiserweight division can add another title: lottery winner.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 16, 2014
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Eleven "Fantasy 5" game players selected all five winning numbers to win a jackpot worth $21,806.41 each, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana Lottery officials say one ticket won the $325,000 jackpot in Wednesday's Lotto drawing. It was purchased in Bogalusa.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball, meaning the jackpot rolls over to $550,000, Florida Lottery officials said Wednesday.
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Lottery Commission is set to consider this week letting bingo halls in the state use electronic devices similar to slot machines.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man mistakenly threw $1.25 million worth of winning lottery tickets in the trash.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Lottery is anticipating a slight decrease in revenue this year.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Lonoke man has won the Natural State Jackpot, claiming a $410,000 prize after the game had 63 draws without a top winner.
ALBUQUERQUE. N.M. - An Albuquerque man has come forward to claim a $2 million prize in the Powerball game from the New Mexico Lottery.
BLACK JACK, Missouri - Nearly two months after picking a winning lottery ticket, a suburban St. Louis man has claimed his prize.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Ortiz came to Concord to promote a Boston Red Sox scratch ticket and found a couple hundred cheering residents of Red Sox Nation, New Hampshire Chapter, waiting for him.
EUREKA SPRINGS, Arkansas - Arkansas lottery officials say a Powerball ticket sold at a gas station in Eureka Springs is a $1 million winner.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana Lottery officials say none of the tickets purchased for the state's Easy 5, Lotto or Powerball drawings on Saturday matched the numbers necessary to win any of the jackpots.
SAN FRANCISCO - The winner of one of the largest Powerball jackpots in history has finally come forward - but he still hasn't quite revealed his identity.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas lottery says gamblers set a sales record of $1.25 million in March for the Natural State Jackpot game.
PORTSMOUTH, Virginia - A Virginia couple is averaging more than $1 million a week in lottery winnings.
PORTSMOUTH, Virginia - A Virginia couple has won big three times over a two-week period in the Virginia Lottery, including a pair of $1 million prizes.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia is on a lottery roll.
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - Less than a week after they won a $96.5 million Powerball prize, an eastern Missouri husband and wife have already made big changes in their lives and big plans for their future.
HELENA, Montana - One player won $6,000 in Wednesday evening's drawing of the "Wild Card" game.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lottery officials say a winning $96.5 million Powerball ticket was sold at a gas station in eastern Missouri but the winner has not come forward.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Lottery is marking its 10th anniversary with an updated logo and new equipment that will allow gamblers to step aside and check their own tickets for winnings without holding up lines.