- Mich. Lottery reports record sales, lower profits Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- 3 claim major lottery prizes Updated: Dec-06-13 5:15 pm
- Okla. lottery seeks 3 winners for $1M prizes Updated: Dec-05-13 11:56 am
- No big winners in Wednesday's lottery drawings Updated: Dec-05-13 5:22 am
- NC lottery now offers some jackpot tickets online Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- Md. woman wins $1,000 a week in Va. Lottery game Updated: Dec-03-13 9:02 am
- 1 Fantasy 5 player wins $211,653.43 top prize Updated: Dec-03-13 6:32 am
- UPS workers win $1 million lottery prize Updated: Dec-03-13 3:36 am
- $1.3M Mega Money ticket sold in Miami to expire Updated: Dec-02-13 6:28 pm
- Neb. officials ID winner of $1M Powerball ticket Updated: Dec-02-13 4:22 pm
- Out-of-work Powerball winner from 2001 dies Updated: Dec-02-13 4:04 pm
- Bozeman ticket wins $30K in Hot Lotto Updated: Dec-02-13 10:24 am
- Florida Lotto jackpot rises to $38 million Updated: Dec-01-13 11:08 am
- Winning ticket in $2.1M drawing sold in NE Kansas Updated: Nov-29-13 4:16 pm
- NJ Lottery: Don't 'gift' lottery tickets to kids Updated: Nov-28-13 1:04 pm
- Fla. woman helps out Maine hometown Updated: Nov-27-13 7:07 am
- No tickets wins Mega Money; next jackpot $1.8M Updated: Nov-27-13 6:25 am
- Mega Millions jackpot rises to $230 million Updated: Nov-27-13 5:02 am
- Kansas Lottery closing Great Bend office Updated: Nov-26-13 2:52 pm
- NC man first to win $3M in new Mega Millions game Updated: Nov-26-13 4:05 am
- Mich. sticks with plan to launch Internet lottery Updated: Nov-25-13 6:25 pm
- Mill Creek bulldog featured by Washington Lottery Updated: Nov-25-13 3:55 pm
- Report: Oregon Lottery relies on gambling addicts Updated: Nov-23-13 6:55 pm
- Fired NM lottery chief gets year's salary Updated: Nov-23-13 2:40 pm
- Police: NY deli owners stole $1M lottery ticket Updated: Nov-23-13 1:55 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Lottery had record sales in the most recent fiscal year, but profits for schools declined from a year ago.
HELENA, Montana - Montana Lottery officials say three people have recently claimed major prizes.
OKLAHOMA CITY - State lottery officials are seeking three people who purchased $1 million winning tickets in the Oklahoma City metro area to the multi-state Powerball drawing.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Lottery Corporation says nobody won the two major jackpots in the Louisiana Lotto and multistate Powerball drawings on Wednesday night.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina Education Lottery players won't have to go the local convenience or grocery store to regularly buy tickets for big jackpot games.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A Maryland woman will receive $1,000 a week for the rest of her life after winning the Virginia Lottery's Win for Life game.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - One winner of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $211,653.43, the Florida Lottery said Tuesday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Eighteen employees of UPS in Louisville have been delivered some good news: They will share the winnings from a $1 million Mega Millions ticket.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Lottery officials say a winning Mega Money ticket worth $1.3 million remains unclaimed.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska lottery officials have announced the identity of a man who bought a Powerball ticket last month and won $1 million.
ASHLAND, Kentucky - A 58-year-old Kentucky man who won part of a $280 million lottery jackpot 12 years ago after being laid off from his job has died.
HELENA, Montana - Here are results of Friday and Saturday's Montana Lottery drawings:
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The jackpot in the Florida Lotto game has grown to $38 million after no one matched the six winning numbers in the latest drawing, lottery officials said Sunday.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The holidays just got brighter for someone who bought a state lottery ticket in northeast Kansas.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Lottery officials are working to discourage the gifting of lottery tickets to minors, especially during the upcoming holiday season.
EAST MILLINOCKET, Maine - A Florida woman who promised to help pay for repairs to her Maine hometown's high school after she won a $590.5 million Powerball jackpot has made good on her word.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball in the Mega Money game, so the jackpot has rolled over to $1.8 million, Florida Lottery officials said Wednesday.
LANSING, Michigan - The Mega Millions jackpot has risen to an estimated $230 million for the next drawing in the multistate lottery game.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Lottery officials announced a restructuring plan Tuesday, closing the Great Bend office and shuffling responsibilities in the coming weeks.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Officials with the N.C. Education Lottery say a Rowan County man is the first in the nation to win $3 million playing the new Mega Millions game.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan will sell lottery tickets and offer games online in a year's time after two companies were chosen Monday to run an "iLottery" billed as a way to help fund public schools and keep the lottery relevant.
MILL CREEK, Washington - He's got a face that's itching for a scratching.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Lottery is beginning an aggressive campaign to upgrade video lottery machines and bring in more players, even as research suggests that a relatively small group of problem gamblers supply a huge portion of lottery revenue.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The fired director of the New Mexico Lottery will be getting one year's pay and six months of health care coverage as part of a deal reached with the lottery board.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - Police on New York's Long Island say a deli owner and his son are under arrest for scamming a customer out of a $1 million lottery ticket.