- Rosa Parks Museum to offer free tours Updated: Nov-26-13 5:05 am
- Bangladesh announces polls despite boycott threat Updated: Nov-25-13 10:31 am
- Feared Colorado boycott over gun laws is a bust Updated: Nov-25-13 10:20 am
- Islamists expected to win seats in Mauritania vote Updated: Nov-24-13 3:17 pm
- Mozambique: ruling party leading in elections Updated: Nov-21-13 6:28 am
- Foes of Russia's anti-gay law ponder new tactics Updated: Nov-17-13 1:31 pm
- Jemison, pastor, civil rights leader, dies at 95 Updated: Nov-16-13 6:11 pm
- Critics step up campaign against Stericycle Updated: Nov-15-13 3:25 pm
- French clubs postpone plans to boycott matches Updated: Nov-14-13 9:57 am
- Aussie PM asked to join Colombo summit boycott Updated: Nov-10-13 9:01 pm
- Call for Australian boycott of Sri Lanka summit Updated: Nov-10-13 7:22 pm
- UN adopts symbolic Olympic truce period Updated: Nov-06-13 2:26 pm
- Son of Senegal ex-president to boycott graft trial Updated: Nov-06-13 10:52 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Rosa Parks museum at Troy University is offering free admission to celebrate the 58th anniversary of the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
DHAKA, Bangladesh - Bangladesh's government announced Monday that it will hold parliamentary elections on Jan. 5 despite a boycott threat by opposition parties.
DENVER - A boycott by hunters opposed to Colorado's new laws meant to curtail gun violence has failed to materialize.
NOUAKCHOTT, Mauritania - A previously banned Islamist party that promotes Shariah law is poised to win seats in Mauritania's parliament following the weekend election, analysts said Sunday.
MAPUTO, Mozambique - Preliminary results show Mozambique's ruling party leading in municipal elections after the main opposition group boycotted the polls.
NEW YORK - The four-month campaign protesting Russia's ban on "gay propaganda" is entering a new phase, as activists try to heighten pressure on the Olympics' top corporate sponsors to speak out before the Winter Games in Sochi.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Rev. T. J. Jemison, a longtime Louisiana pastor and civil rights leader, has died. He was 95.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah doctors are calling for a boycott of a medical-waste incinerator in an effort to shut it down as the company fights emissions violations and faces a special investigation ordered by the governor.
PARIS - Matches in the French league will go ahead as scheduled after clubs agreed to postpone plans to boycott a full round of games in protest at a government plans to impose a controversial super-tax on players' salaries.
CANBERRA, Australia - Australia's prime minister was under mounting pressure Monday to join his Indian and Canadian counterparts in boycotting a British Commonwealth summit in Sri Lanka this week over concerns about the island nation's human rights record.
CANBERRA, Australia - An Australian senator has called on her government to boycott a summit of British Commonwealth leaders in Sri Lanka this week after she and a New Zealand lawmaker were detained by authorities there.
UNITED NATIONS - The U.N. General Assembly on Wednesday adopted a symbolic resolution calling for a global truce throughout the 2014 Winter Olympics and Paralympic games in Sochi, Russia.
DAKAR, Senegal - Lawyers for the son of Senegal's former president say they will no longer participate in legal proceedings against their client, who has been incarcerated since April on charges of illicit enrichment.