- Indiana's religious freedom bill among host of new laws Updated: Jul-01-15 5:13 am
ATLANTA - Just days after a historic U.S. Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage, Indiana's religious freedom law took effect Wednesday amid an ongoing national debate over gay rights and religious objections.
- State Dept: Trade bill can't defend Israel's territories Updated: Jun-30-15 5:42 pm
WASHINGTON - One day after President Barack Obama signed hard-fought trade legislation, his administration took issue with language meant to discourage boycotts of Israel.
- Burundians vote in parliamentary elections marred by unrest Updated: Jun-29-15 2:49 pm
BUJUMBURA, Burundi - Burundians voted Monday in parliamentary elections marked by an opposition boycott and the threat of violence in the capital.
- Large Alaska tribe to boycott FedEx for its NFL sponsorship Updated: Jun-27-15 5:56 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Alaska's largest tribe is boycotting FedEx until the company pulls its sponsorship from the Washington, D.C. NFL team or that team changes its name.
- Diaz, Danticat decry deportations in Dominican Republic Updated: Jun-25-15 11:42 am
MIAMI - Two prize-winning, U.S.-based authors with roots in a divided Caribbean island are urging a range of protests against the deportations of migrants from the Dominican Republic.
- 6 Davenport aldermen boycott special meeting Updated: Jun-22-15 2:44 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Six Davenport aldermen have boycotted a special meeting to consider firing two city officials.
- Israeli veterans group comes under fire amid boycott threat Updated: Jun-14-15 6:04 am
JERUSALEM - An organization of former Israeli soldiers dedicated to shedding light on the dark side of the country's military is coming increasingly under fire, roiling a country in the grips of a battle against the burgeoning threat of international isolation and boycotts.
- Orange chief apologizes to Israeli premier over exit remarks Updated: Jun-12-15 10:51 am
JERUSALEM - The chief executive of French telecom giant Orange SA apologized to Israel's prime minister on Friday for his recent comments on pulling out of Israel, saying he opposes the boycott movement against the Jewish state and will continue to invest in it.