- California to big-league ballplayers: Stop dipping Updated: Oct-13-15 1:42 pm
LOS ANGELES - California lawmakers have taken the first step toward accomplishing something Major League Baseball could never do on its own: Stop players from using smokeless tobacco.
- Survey: New Hampshire 43rd in the nation for fluoride access Updated: Oct-12-15 8:13 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A survey shows that New Hampshire ranks 43rd in the country for access to fluoride in public drinking water.
- Trial for former inmate's lawsuit over cancer begins Updated: Oct-06-15 11:51 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A former Yellowstone County jail inmate is asking for $3 million from the county, saying his throat cancer went undiagnosed for nearly a year despite numerous complaints about pain and a lump in his throat.
- Free dental clinic planned at Fresno Convention Center Updated: Sep-29-15 8:40 am
FRESNO, California - Patients can expect long lines as dentists attempt to bring 2,000 residents free dental care during a two-day clinic.
- Customized bus bringing dental care to Detroit-area children Updated: Sep-21-15 11:22 am
DETROIT - A customized bus will travel the Detroit area providing comprehensive dental care and oral health education to thousands of children.
- Scores of people get free dental care in Waterloo Updated: Sep-19-15 1:55 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo dental clinic has provided free cleanings and dental care to scores of people.
- Free dental services to be offered to low-income SD children Updated: Sep-17-15 2:30 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Low-income and uninsured children in southeast South Dakota will soon have the opportunity to receive free dental care.