- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game Updated: Feb-10-16 10:28 am
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: his cosmetic teeth.
- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game Updated: Feb-10-16 8:23 am
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: His cosmetic teeth.
- Mobile dentistry targets elderly patients Updated: Feb-03-16 3:50 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Dental professionals are hitting the road in vans as part of an Albuquerque health care program that treats hundreds of elderly in their homes and at assisted living centers.
- State controller: California unfunded health liability grows Updated: Jan-26-16 5:18 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - State Controller Betty Yee says California's unfunded liability for retiree health and dental benefits has grown to $74 billion.
- Dallas VA complex features Women Veterans Wall of Honor Updated: Jan-26-16 12:32 pm
DALLAS - Eva Fulton vividly remembers that day, almost 24 years ago.
- Michigan dentist's office offers cheek swabs to fight cancer Updated: Jan-26-16 10:37 am
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A dentist's office in western Michigan is offering patients the opportunity to help fight blood cancer when they get their teeth cleaned.
- Many children with Medicaid not getting required dental care Updated: Jan-25-16 12:00 pm
CHICAGO - Three out of four children covered by Medicaid in four states didn't receive all required dental care over a recent two-year period, according to a federal report that recommends a government push to improve access to care.
- Vermont governor: Increase fees on doctors, mutual funds Updated: Jan-21-16 6:02 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Gov. Peter Shumlin on Thursday unveiled a $1.53 billion general fund budget for the upcoming fiscal year that calls for new or higher fees on independent doctors and dentists as well as mutual funds, and strengthens security at state buildings following the August murder of a child protection worker.
- Representative: Singer Celine Dion's brother has cancer Updated: Jan-15-16 6:16 pm
MONTREAL - Pop singer Celine Dion's representative said Friday that Dion's brother has cancer and doesn't have long to live, even as funeral arrangements were announced for Dion's husband, who died a day earlier.
- ESPN's Chris Mortensen taking break to treat throat cancer Updated: Jan-15-16 5:37 pm
BRISTOL, Connecticut - ESPN's Chris Mortensen has throat cancer and will be off the air for treatment.