- Report highlights dental health access problems Updated: Jun-28-15 11:31 am
DURHAM, New Hampshire - New Hampshire has significantly improved access to dental care in recent years, but many problems persist, according to a report from New Hampshire Kids Count and the Carsey School of Public Policy.
- 2 accused of illegal dentistry in Dallas; patient injured Updated: Jun-25-15 4:04 pm
DALLAS - A man is accused of pretending to be a dentist in Texas and severely hurting a woman whose teeth he yanked out.
- Dental students to staff new clinic in St. Louis Updated: Jun-13-15 1:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - A new dental clinic in St. Louis will seek to fill a significant need, providing care for many people who haven't had access to dental care.
- NY health board to consider oral suction circumcision rule Updated: Jun-10-15 4:29 pm
NEW YORK - New York City's Board of Health has voted to consider the mayor's plan to resolve a dispute with the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community over a tradition known as oral suction circumcision.
- Alabama high court upholds ruling on teeth-whitening limits Updated: Jun-05-15 8:58 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Supreme Court on Friday upheld a lower court's ruling that teeth-whitening procedures in the state may only be performed by licensed dentists.