- Dentist, patient spark Michigan bone marrow drive Updated: Dec-10-13 5:30 pm
- New kind of dental profession slowly takes root Updated: Dec-09-13 11:51 am
- Health changes to strain Colorado dentist shortage Updated: Nov-29-13 3:19 pm
- Maine groups supporting dental hygiene therapists Updated: Nov-24-13 10:11 am
- OHSU plans Klamath rural medicine campus Updated: Nov-14-13 3:02 pm
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - As a dentist, Dr. Steve Conlon might seem an unlikely person to lead a charge to save people from leukemia.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A new kind of dental profession is slowly taking root in underserved parts of Minnesota where dentists are scarce.
DENVER - New dental care benefits are coming to hundreds of thousands of Colorado residents next year because of health care changes at the state and federal level. But Colorado is short on dentists, especially those serving Medicaid patients.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A coalition is continuing its effort to create a new category of dental hygienists in Maine aimed at providing more people access to affordable dental care.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon Health and Science University is planning to create a satellite campus in Klamath Falls to focus on rural medicine.