- Memphis, FedEx team up to donate water to Flint Updated: Jan-26-16 8:11 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis' water utility company, FedEx and city government are donating 12,000 bottles of water to residents of Flint, Michigan, where drinking water has been contaminated by lead.
- Combs, Wahlberg donating 1 million bottles of water to Flint Updated: Jan-25-16 9:24 am
LOS ANGELES - A bottled water company owned in part by Sean "Diddy" Combs and Mark Wahlberg is pledging to donate 1 million bottles of water to the residents of Flint, Michigan.
- More coal mining in Colorado gets regulators' preliminary OK Updated: Jan-20-16 1:28 pm
DENVER - Federal regulators have given the initial go-ahead to more coal extraction at a western Colorado site under a plan that calls for the mining company to donate 4,500 acres for the greater sage grouse.
- Rite Aid to donate $2M to Fred Rogers nonprofit foundation Updated: Jan-15-16 2:30 pm
PITTSBURGH - A Pennsylvania-based drugstore chain is donating $2 million to a nonprofit foundation named after Fred Rogers, the creator and late host of the television show "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood."
- Energy company donates $20,000 toward Marquette memorial fix Updated: Jan-14-16 4:02 am
ST. IGNACE, Michigan - Enbridge Energy Co. has donated $20,000 toward restoring a memorial to Jacques Marquette, a 17th century explorer and Jesuit missionary.