- Sock donation helps W.Va. needy Updated: Dec-07-13 10:04 am
- Luray Caverns gives $50,000 to restore battlefield Updated: Dec-04-13 9:53 am
- Envoy says China has right to set another air zone Updated: Dec-02-13 10:43 pm
- Volunteers to deliver holiday meals to seniors Updated: Nov-28-13 4:09 am
- For Philippine relief, China beat by Ikea, Coke Updated: Nov-14-13 10:28 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - As an employee at the Union Rescue Mission, John Barber knows how much little things mean to those who are either homeless or struggling to make financial ends meet.
WINCHESTER, Virginia - Luray Caverns Corp. has donated $50,000 to help pay for restoring part of a Civil War battlefield near Winchester.
MANILA, Philippines - China has a sovereign right to establish a maritime air defense zone over another region as it did in the East China Sea, the Chinese envoy to the Philippines said.
DETROIT - About 6,000 Thanksgiving dinners will be delivered to homebound senior citizens in the Detroit area.
BEIJING - The outpouring of international aid to the Philippines makes China's contribution for typhoon relief look like a trickle: even Swedish furniture chain Ikea and beverage giant Coca-Cola have done more than the world's second-largest economy. That won't help Beijing's campaign to win over neighbors with its soft power.