- BrickStreet Foundation donates $1.75M for WVSU scholarships Updated: Nov-10-15 3:06 am
INSTITUTE, West Virginia - An insurance company's charitable foundation has donated $1.75 million for scholarships at West Virginia State University.
- Power company donates $130,000 to WARMTH heating aid program Updated: Nov-07-15 9:12 am
COLCHESTER, Vermont - Vermont's largest power company is asking its customers to chip in toward providing home heating assistance for needy neighbors.
- Time Inc. donating archive to New-York Historical Society Updated: Nov-06-15 6:34 am
NEW YORK - Time Inc. is donating its vast archive including thousands of file folders and a 1937 Oscar to the New-York Historical Society as it prepares to move to new offices in lower Manhattan.
- Madison will lose major corporate benefactor in Oscar Mayer Updated: Nov-05-15 8:40 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Those who benefited from Oscar Mayer's generosity in Madison say the loss of a major corporate benefactor will be quite a blow to the community.
- DeWitt works to help struggling flood victims before winter Updated: Oct-31-15 11:00 am
DEWITT, Nebraska - When the storm hit in May, waist-deep water swamping homes and businesses was a visible disaster. Now, as neighbors struggle to repair damaged homes, it's become an invisible disaster.
- Fans give Lego bricks to Ai Weiwei after firm declines order Updated: Oct-30-15 11:31 am
LONDON - Ai Weiwei is taking on Lego, brick by brick.
- Nonprofits becoming more comfortable accepting pot donations Updated: Oct-29-15 2:43 pm
DENVER - One marijuana business hosts an annual golf tournament in Denver to raise money for multiple sclerosis research. Another Colorado pot company donates to a gay-rights advocacy group and is a sponsor of an AIDS walk.