- US drawn against Australia in Fed Cup playoffs Updated: Feb-09-16 9:58 am
LONDON - The United States will travel to Australia in April as they try to win back their place in the top tier of the Fed Cup.
- Venus Williams advances US team in Fed Cup Updated: Feb-07-16 8:00 pm
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Venus Williams clinched victory for the U.S. Fed Cup team against Poland on Sunday in the Group II first round, advancing her team to the World Group Playoff in April.
- Tennis tournament hosts to get refurbished courts Updated: Feb-07-16 4:10 pm
KEAUHOU, Hawaii - The Old Kona Airport Park tennis courts will be refurbished in a partnership between Hawaii County and the United States Tennis Association.
- Bencic, Hingis help Switzerland beat Germany 3-2 in Fed Cup Updated: Feb-07-16 2:31 pm
LEIPZIG, Germany - Belinda Bencic and Australian Open doubles champion Martina Hingis sent Switzerland to the Fed Cup semifinals with a 3-2 win over Germany on Sunday.
- Czech Republic beats Romania 3-2 in Fed Cup Updated: Feb-07-16 1:32 pm
BUCHAREST, Romania - Defending champion Czech Republic beat host Romania 3-2 Sunday to advance to the semifinals of the Fed Cup.
- Garcia tops Giorgi to seal France's Fed Cup win over Italy Updated: Feb-07-16 12:18 pm
MARSEILLE, France - Caroline Garcia followed Kristina Mladenovic's earlier win by beating Camila Giorgi 6-3, 6-4 as France clinched a spot in the Fed Cup semifinals on Sunday with a comprehensive 4-1 win against Italy in their first-round tie.
- Williams, Stephens give US 2-0 Fed Cup lead over Poland Updated: Feb-06-16 9:54 pm
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Venus Williams beat Paula Kania 7-5, 6-2, and Sloane Stephens beat Magda Linette, 6-2 6-4 on Saturday to give the U.S. a 2-0 lead over Poland after the opening day of their Fed Cup first round.
- Bertens gives Netherlands lead over Russia in Fed Cup Updated: Feb-06-16 12:19 pm
MOSCOW - Four-time Fed Cup champion Russia was on the brink of a surprise first-round defeat to the Netherlands after going 2-0 down on the first day Saturday.
- Fed Cup: Halep, Kvitova lose, Romania-Czech Republic, 1-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:41 am
BUCHAREST, Romania - Monica Niculescu beat two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova 6-3, 6-4 to ensure Romania tied with the Czech Republic 1-1 on the opening day of their Fed Cup first-round tie on Saturday.
- Venus Williams, not Serena, on US Fed Cup team vs. Poland Updated: Jan-27-16 12:01 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Venus Williams and Sloane Stephens will lead the U.S. Fed Cup team against Poland next month - but Williams' sister Serena is not on the roster.
- Sharapova in Russia Fed Cup squad despite Olympic dispute Updated: Jan-27-16 9:55 am
MOSCOW - Maria Sharapova was named Wednesday in Russia's team for its Fed Cup match against the Netherlands despite a dispute with the national federation over her Olympic eligibility.
- Meet the young Canadians poised for breakout at Aussie Open Updated: Jan-26-16 6:21 pm
MELBOURNE, Australia - Growing up in Quebec City, Felix Auger Aliassime learned to play from his father, a tennis instructor who had emigrated from Togo in West Africa. It wasn't until he saw Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal play their classic Wimbledon final in 2008, though, that he fell in love with the game.
- Kvitova to lead Czechs in 1st round of Fed Cup at Romania Updated: Jan-26-16 6:10 am
PRAGUE - Two-time Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova will lead defending champion Czech Republic in next month's first round of the Fed Cup at Romania.