- Rapper Lil Boosie to take Louisiana stages Updated: Apr-18-14 2:13 pm
- Prince reaches agreement with music label Updated: Apr-18-14 2:11 pm
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host billing Updated: Apr-18-14 2:11 pm
- WGN America tries 'Salem' magic to expand audience Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- College to give honorary degree to Monument Man Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Paul Stanley on his love for another mask Updated: Apr-18-14 1:37 pm
- Chelsea Clinton, producer, debuts short at Tribeca Updated: Apr-18-14 1:07 pm
- A nutty finale for 'Scandal,' TV's craziest show Updated: Apr-18-14 12:55 pm
- Miami hosts 'Caribbean: Crossroads of the World' Updated: Apr-18-14 12:55 pm
- Finding your inner comedian tougher than it seems Updated: Apr-18-14 12:49 pm
- Idris Elba welcomes baby son Winston Updated: Apr-18-14 12:46 pm
- Carl Pelini says AD's agenda led to firing at FAU Updated: Apr-18-14 12:35 pm
- Public art tribute to Moxee's hop-growing history Updated: Apr-18-14 12:22 pm
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as Friday Updated: Apr-18-14 12:13 pm
- Christie's to auction portrait of Malala by Yeo Updated: Apr-18-14 11:46 am
- 'Miracle on Ice' gold medal to be auctioned Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- Ultra Music Fest hires outgoing Miami Beach chief Updated: Apr-18-14 11:19 am
- In '1971,' an analog precursor to NSA, Snowden Updated: Apr-18-14 10:50 am
- Broad Art Museum gets $5 million donation Updated: Apr-18-14 10:40 am
- Salt Lake Comic Con kicks off Updated: Apr-18-14 10:34 am
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez hailed as literary giant Updated: Apr-18-14 10:09 am
- Terre Haute contest inspires love of reading Updated: Apr-18-14 9:34 am
- Bill Clinton jokes with Spacey at benefit concert Updated: Apr-18-14 9:31 am
- Show features ghost signs of Pittsburgh Updated: Apr-18-14 9:28 am
- Hawaii's tourism agency names music series manager Updated: Apr-18-14 9:04 am
NEW ORLEANS - It's a big weekend ahead for Louisiana-grown Lil Boosie, who for the first time since his prison stint will take the stage in his home state with performances scheduled in Lafayette and New Orleans.
NEW YORK - Prince now owns the rights to the music he recorded on Warner Bros. Records after years of disputes and battles with the record label.
NEW YORK - ABC says it has promoted Lara Spencer to co-host status on "Good Morning America."
LOS ANGELES - WGN America is calling on witchcraft to help launch the cable channel in a new direction.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania college is paying tribute to one of the last surviving members of the World War II group known as the Monuments Men.
NEW YORK - Kiss frontman Paul Stanley feels a strong connection to the title character of "The Phantom of the Opera," and not just because he's spent nearly 40 years onstage with his face covered in paint.
NEW YORK - First-time movie producer and mom-to-be Chelsea Clinton has premiered a short film at the Tribeca Film Festival.
NEW YORK - "Scandal" is arguably the nuttiest show on the air. But there's a method to its madness, demonstrated every week with OMG intensity.
MIAMI - One of the opening images in "Caribbean: Crossroads of the World" features a massive nuclear submarine breaking the surface off what appears to be a cold northern coastline, with evergreens that would never thrive in tropical weather.
NEW YORK - Since I was young, I've always made my friends and family laugh. That's because I've always found myself in funny situations - and I have a knack for self-deprecating humor.
NEW YORK - Idris Elba has welcomed a baby boy named Winston.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Carl Pelini said Friday during a radio interview that his firing at Florida Atlantic last year was unjustified and the result of a new athletic director who wanted to hire his own football coach.
MOXEE, Washington - A new work of art in Moxee combines hops, the Yakima River and American Indian heritage to honor the town's history.
WASHINGTON - A judge in Washington is expected give her verdict soon in the trial of a bodyguard for singer Chris Brown on an assault charge.
NEW YORK - A portrait of a Pakistani teenager shot by the Taliban for championing education for girls will be auctioned next month.
MINNEAPOLIS - One of the Olympic gold medals earned after the famed "Miracle on Ice" hockey game in 1980 will be auctioned beginning next week.
MIAMI - Organizers of Miami's Ultra Music Festival are hiring the outgoing Miami Beach police chief to oversee security after a guard was trampled by gate-crashers.
NEW YORK - A trove of government documents reveals widespread domestic surveillance of Americans. Leaked revelations hit the front pages of newspapers. A powerful governmental agency is brought under scrutiny.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum at Michigan State University has received $5 million to increase its endowment and help fund exhibitions for the next five years, officials announced Friday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Pop culture is taking center stage at the second Salt Lake Comic Con.
MEXICO CITY - His death mourned around the globe, Gabriel Garcia Marquez is being hailed as a giant of modern literature, a writer of intoxicating novels and short stories that illuminated Latin America's passions, superstition, violence and social inequality.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Victory was sweet for the Franklin Elementary teammates, who won their first ever Battle of the Books competition Thursday at Meadows Elementary.
NEW YORK - Near the end of the first half of Thursday's 25th Anniversary Rain Forest benefit concert at Carnegie Hall, chairwoman Trudie Styler introduced a man who recently learned he was going to be a grandfather, and out came former President Bill Clinton.
PITTSBURGH - They're all around us, fading signs of times gone by. In a city like Pittsburgh, history is inescapable. And that's no more true than at Pittsburgh Filmmakers Galleries in Oakland where the current exhibit "Palimpsests: Ghost Signs of Pittsburgh" displays approximately 150 documentary photographs of fading signs captured in as many locations in and around the city.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii Tourism has selected a company to manage a new series of monthly Hawaiian music concerts it is sponsoring to highlight the state's musical heritage and boost tourism.