- It was Bill Cosby's moralizing that was his undoing Updated: Jul-07-15 4:19 pm
NEW YORK - For decades, Bill Cosby cast himself as America's dad and then as America's granddad, a moralist with tough talk for young people about acting responsibly. It was that image that proved to be his undoing.
- Baltimore Symphony creating new series with indie rock bands Updated: Jul-07-15 4:14 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra is going indie for a new concert series.
- Rapper Rick Ross released from jail in metro Atlanta Updated: Jul-07-15 3:49 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Georgia - Officials in Georgia say rapper Rick Ross has been released from a county jail after posting $2 million in bail on charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault and aggravated battery.
- Federal, Indiana authorities raid Subway spokesman's home Updated: Jul-07-15 3:37 pm
ZIONSVILLE, Indiana - FBI agents and Indiana State Police raided the home of Subway restaurant spokesman Jared Fogle on Tuesday, removing electronics from the property and searching the house with a police dog, two months after the then-executive director of Fogle's foundation was arrested on child pornography charges.
- Expert: Theater shooter still thinks killing increases worth Updated: Jul-07-15 3:22 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - The Colorado theater shooter still believes killing people increases his self-worth, three years after he opened fire at a crowded midnight movie premiere, a nationally known schizophrenia expert testified Tuesday.
- Review: "Self/less," immortal and it feels so dumb Updated: Jul-07-15 3:19 pm
"Self/less," if you couldn't tell from the preposterous title, is a deeply silly movie that takes itself very, very seriously.
- The Latest: Cosby admission wouldn't have aided prosecutor Updated: Jul-07-15 3:13 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Here are the latest developments from the release of court documents indicating Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 to obtaining quaaludes with the intent of giving them to women with whom he wanted to have sex (all times local):
- Lawyers: Cosby's drugs-sex admission could aid women's cases Updated: Jul-07-15 3:01 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Bill Cosby's accusers see his admission of obtaining quaaludes to give young women before sex as vindication of their claims that he drugged and sexually assaulted them.
- ESPN's Jackson wins Pro Football Hall's broadcasting award Updated: Jul-07-15 2:57 pm
CANTON, Ohio - ESPN broadcaster Tom Jackson has won the Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award.
- Michigan Shakespeare Festival heads to Canton Township Updated: Jul-07-15 2:56 pm
JACKSON, Michigan - The Michigan Shakespeare Festival is set to hit the stage outside of Jackson for the first time in its 21 seasons.
- Broadway theatergoer tries to recharge phone in onstage plug Updated: Jul-07-15 2:52 pm
NEW YORK - There's loud talking, snoring and, of course, phones ringing. But theater etiquette might have taken a turn for the bizarre on Broadway last week with a dead cellphone.
- Harry Shearer back at 'The Simpsons' after contract dispute Updated: Jul-07-15 2:49 pm
NEW YORK - Harry Shearer and his many voices are returning to "The Simpsons" after a contentious and public contract dispute.
- Ex-quarterback McNabb arrested again on suspicion of DUI Updated: Jul-07-15 2:47 pm
GILBERT, Arizona - Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb has been arrested again in Arizona on suspicion of driving while under the influence of alcohol.
- Julianne Moore, Kristen Stewart play at Chanel's casino Updated: Jul-07-15 2:33 pm
PARIS - Diamonds, celebrities and iconic couture merged - on Karl Lagerfeld's orders - around a massive casino table Tuesday for Chanel's spectacular fashion show. Here are the highlights of the day's fall-winter 2015-16 Paris couture collections including Armani Prive, Chanel, Bouchra Jarrar and newcomer Aouadi.
- Travel: Charleston on best cities list, Harlem, wildflowers Updated: Jul-07-15 2:32 pm
CHARLESTON AGAIN IN TRAVEL + LEISURE BEST DESTINATIONS
- NY expands 'yes means yes' policy to private colleges Updated: Jul-07-15 2:32 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York state's private colleges and universities have a new sexual consent policy after Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the measure into law Tuesday in an effort to combat campus sexual violence.
- LeBron James hosting movie screening in Ohio hometown Updated: Jul-07-15 2:17 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James is bringing a little Hollywood to his Ohio hometown.
- Deaf West Theatre's 'Spring Awakening' coming to Broadway Updated: Jul-07-15 2:17 pm
NEW YORK - The acclaimed Deaf West Theatre production of "Spring Awakening" is coming to Broadway.
- New Sarah Palin book coming in November Updated: Jul-07-15 2:06 pm
NEW YORK - Sarah Palin has a new book coming out, with a new publisher.
- Judge refuses to dismiss murder case against Suge Knight Updated: Jul-07-15 1:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - A judge on Tuesday ruled that Marion "Suge" Knight should stand trial for murder despite the fact that a key witness - one of the men he's accused of running over - refused to identify him in court.
- Hip-hop concerts canceled ahead of All-Star Game after melee Updated: Jul-07-15 1:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Saturday night's scheduled concert by homegrown rapper Cal Scruby and the remainder of a summer series have been canceled in the aftermath of violence last weekend in downtown Cincinnati, organizers said Tuesday as city leaders readied preparations for hosting baseball's All-Star Game next week.
- Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Ari Parker debut Fox talk show Updated: Jul-07-15 1:07 pm
NEW YORK - Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker are comfortable mixing business with pleasure.
- Review: A prequel for the pipsqueaks called 'Minions' Updated: Jul-07-15 12:48 pm
Sidekicks rarely shine when thrust into the spotlight, but what about a few hundred of them?
- Prosecutor requests match-fixing trial for Italy coach Conte Updated: Jul-07-15 12:33 pm
ROME - Italy coach Antonio Conte was among 104 people whom a prosecutor requested Tuesday be brought to trial on match-fixing charges in a wide-ranging case that allegedly has its roots in Singapore.
- Minneapolis art museum celebrates success in 100th year Updated: Jul-07-15 12:01 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minneapolis Institute of Arts' 100th year was a good one, with an all-time attendance record of more than 750,000 people drawn by special exhibits on high-end Italian fashion and Austrian royal treasures.