- What you might not have known about Nelson Mandela Updated: Dec-05-13 7:59 pm
- Mandela daughters ask that film's premiere go on Updated: Dec-05-13 7:52 pm
- Springsteen 'Born to Run' draft sells for $197K Updated: Dec-05-13 7:39 pm
- No charges for Heisman hopeful Jameis Winston Updated: Dec-05-13 7:32 pm
- Couple to turn Disney's Chicago home into museum Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Edward Hopper painting sells for over $40M Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Spotify to unveil free mobile streaming service Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Stenhouse beats girlfriend for top rookie title Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Tony Stewart wins prestigious Myers Brothers award Updated: Dec-05-13 6:58 pm
- Going beyond Balto, film shows life-saving dog run Updated: Dec-05-13 5:59 pm
- Mandela inspired music, movies, poems Updated: Dec-05-13 5:59 pm
- Judge says Farrah Fawcett caregiver can testify Updated: Dec-05-13 5:51 pm
- AP PHOTOS: Art honoring Mandela around the world Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- Grant lets artists make over Detroit bus shelters Updated: Dec-05-13 4:53 pm
- Kordell Stewart's divorce from his wife is final Updated: Dec-05-13 4:31 pm
- Calle 13 singer says Palestinians like Puerto Rico Updated: Dec-05-13 4:04 pm
- NASCAR changes Hall of Fame eligibility process Updated: Dec-05-13 3:39 pm
- Penelope Cruz leads 'Twice Born' on and off camera Updated: Dec-05-13 3:13 pm
- Tunisian rapper gets 4 months prison Updated: Dec-05-13 3:02 pm
- Lawyer: Amanda Bynes leaves inpatient treatment Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Yo, Adrian! Rocky devotees set to make tribute run Updated: Dec-05-13 2:49 pm
- Pa. police video shows grinches taking decorations Updated: Dec-05-13 2:40 pm
- Marin Mazzie joins 'Bullets Over Broadway' cast Updated: Dec-05-13 2:34 pm
- ACLU objects to school choirs at church concert Updated: Dec-05-13 2:34 pm
- Kennedy Center raises $90 million for expansion Updated: Dec-05-13 2:19 pm
The world knows Nelson Mandela as a man who forever changed the course of modern history and who will surely continue to leave his mark long after his death Thursday at the age of 95.
LONDON - People attending the London premiere of a new film about Nelson Mandela were told of his death as the closing credits rolled.
NEW YORK - Someone was willing to pay big bucks for an early glimpse of what would become the Boss' "runaway American dream."
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State quarterback and Heisman hopeful Jameis Winston will not face any charges in a sexual assault case, mostly because there were too many gaps in his accuser's story, a prosecutor said Thursday.
CHICAGO - California has Disneyland and Florida has Disney World. But Chicago has Disney Home.
NEW YORK - Edward Hopper's "East Wind Over Weehawken" has sold for $40.5 million - an auction record for the artist.
LOS ANGELES - Spotify, the Swedish music streaming service, is set to announce a new feature that will allow users to pick specific tracks and listen to them on mobile devices for free.
LAS VEGAS - Ricky Stenhouse Jr. quickly learned an important lesson in his race with girlfriend Danica Patrick for NASCAR's rookie of the year award.
LAS VEGAS - Tony Stewart thought he was making a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas to play the role of supportive team owner.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A deadly epidemic had gripped a gold rush town in the impenetrable U.S. territory of Alaska nearly 90 years ago, transfixing the nation.
NEW YORK - Heroic in his deeds, graceful in his manner, sainted in his image, Nelson Mandela long served as both cause and muse in the entertainment community.
LOS ANGELES - One of Farrah Fawcett's caregivers will be allowed to testify that the late actress told her an Andy Warhol portrait hanging in her home was owned by Ryan O'Neal.
An Indian artist wishes Nelson Mandela improved health with a portrait sculpted from sand during his treatment in June for what the South African government has said is a lung infection. Colorful murals of South Africa's first black president adorn walls in the cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town. A snow-dusted bronze likeness stands with arms outstretched in London's Parliament Square.
DETROIT - Art can find its way into the most unexpected aspects of life. Craig Wilkins is trying to make sure it reaches Detroit residents at one of life's most frustrating points.
ATLANTA - Former Pittsburgh Steeler standout Kordell Stewart's divorce from his reality show wife is final.
BETHLEHEM, West Bank - The frontman for the Grammy-winning Puerto Rican hip-hop outfit Calle 13 said Thursday that he sees similarities between the political situation of Palestinians and those of his own people.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR announced sweeping changes to the Hall of Fame election process Thursday, including tweaks that make Bill Elliott and Mark Martin immediately eligible for enshrinement.
LOS ANGELES - Forgetting Penelope Cruz is almost 40-years-old is easy to do.
TUNIS, Tunisia - The defense lawyer for a Tunisian rapper says his client has been convicted of insulting police and sentenced to four months in prison.
LOS ANGELES - A lawyer for Amanda Bynes says the actress has left an inpatient mental health treatment facility and is back with her parents.
PHILADELPHIA - Yo, Adrian, Rocky devotees are gonna run now, a grueling tribute to their mythical champ.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police have released surveillance video - complete with cartoon images from Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" - of two people stealing decorations outside a house last month.
NEW YORK - Marin Mazzie will get to play an aging diva in the Broadway musical based on Woody Allen's crime caper "Bullets Over Broadway."
KALISPELL, Montana - Three high school choirs in northwestern Montana plan to participate in Christmas concerts at the Mormon church in Kalispell despite protests from the American Civil Liberties Union and the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
WASHINGTON - The Kennedy Center says it has raised an additional $40 million in gifts and pledges to fund the first major expansion of the memorial to President John F. Kennedy.