- Same-sex lawsuit couple to attend Easter Egg Roll Updated: Apr-21-14 1:20 am
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered Updated: Apr-21-14 12:19 am
- Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained Updated: Apr-20-14 11:26 pm
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado Updated: Apr-20-14 11:10 pm
- California lawmaker, aide sued in fatal DUI case Updated: Apr-20-14 11:07 pm
- Indicted ex-Martinez aide wants racino evidence Updated: Apr-20-14 10:37 pm
- NDOT employee arraigned in Fallon Updated: Apr-20-14 9:46 pm
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:41 pm
- Teen arrested in death of Taylorsville woman Updated: Apr-20-14 8:23 pm
- Judge tosses detective's suit against Clatsop DA Updated: Apr-20-14 8:11 pm
- Arrest made in death of Chicago man in Utah Updated: Apr-20-14 8:05 pm
- Man dead in Eugene after reports of fire, shots Updated: Apr-20-14 7:47 pm
- St. Paul to settle police lawsuit for $45,000 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:53 pm
- 1 arrested after Lincoln convenience store robbery Updated: Apr-20-14 6:52 pm
- No arrests in March shooting at Islamic Center Updated: Apr-20-14 6:49 pm
- Former death row inmate details difficulties Updated: Apr-20-14 6:37 pm
- NYC man arrested after body found in container Updated: Apr-20-14 6:25 pm
- SC deputies arrest nearly 50 in cockfighting bust Updated: Apr-20-14 6:19 pm
- Authorities probe deaths of husband, wife officers Updated: Apr-20-14 5:22 pm
- Panel's role in Cleveland police ruling questioned Updated: Apr-20-14 4:49 pm
- Dallas man arrested for cutting another man's neck Updated: Apr-20-14 4:41 pm
- Gunfire at Mankato club leaves 1 dead, 3 injured Updated: Apr-20-14 4:26 pm
- Ex-NYPD officer charged in killing of wife Updated: Apr-20-14 4:20 pm
- Report: Lab delays lead to false drug convictions Updated: Apr-20-14 3:52 pm
- County officials oppose plan to move state inmates Updated: Apr-20-14 3:41 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - One of the couples involved in a lawsuit that is challenging Florida's ban on same-sex marriage, is attending the annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
JINDO, South Korea - There are no names listed as relatives huddle around white signboards to identify bodies from a sunken ferry - just the slimmest of clues about mostly young lives now lost. Many favored hoodies and track pants. One girl painted her fingernails red and toenails black. Another had braces on her teeth.
MOKPO, South Korea - A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.
DENVER - Tens of thousands of revelers raised joints, pipes and vaporizer devices to the sky Sunday at a central Denver park in a defiant toast to the April 20 pot holiday, a once-underground celebration that stepped into the mainstream in the first state in the nation to legalize recreational marijuana.
SANTA BARBARA, California - The parents of a Santa Barbara woman who was fatally struck by a congresswoman's aide filed a federal lawsuit against the driver, U.S. Rep. Lois Capps and the U.S. government.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A former campaign manager for New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez accused of hijacking her campaign's email system and lying about it is seeking information tied to a state contract for the Downs at Albuquerque, a newspaper reported Saturday.
FALLON, Nevada - A Nevada Department of Transportation employee in Fallon has been arraigned on charges he used a state credit card to support his gambling habit.
Rubin "Hurricane" Carter never surrendered hope of regaining his freedom, not even after he was convicted of a triple murder, then convicted again and abandoned by many prominent supporters.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah - A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder in the death of a 59-year-old Taylorsville woman.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge has thrown out a lawsuit that a Seaside detective brought against the Clatsop County district attorney.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 30-year-old man has been arrested on a charge of first-degree murder in what police are calling the "senseless" death of a Chicago man in downtown Salt Lake City.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police say they're investigating after a 27-year-old man was found dead in a Eugene home, after reports of a fire and possible shots fired.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A man who claimed in a federal lawsuit that a St. Paul police officer slammed him into a wall and knocked him unconscious has reached a $45,000 settlement with the city.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An Omaha teenager has been arrested in connection with an armed robbery of a Lincoln convenience store.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Hattiesburg police say they're still investigating a shooting last month at the Islamic Center of Hattiesburg.
CHICAGO - A former death row inmate whose wrongful murder conviction helped bring about the end of Illinois' death penalty said life has recently been more difficult with renewed questions about his innocence.
NEW YORK - Police in New York City have arrested a suspect in connection with the death of a man whose body was found stuffed inside a plastic storage container.
MCBEE, South Carolina - Nearly 50 people face criminal charges after South Carolina deputies raided a cockfight that drew people from across the state and North Carolina.
CHICAGO - Authorities say the bodies of a Cook County Department of Corrections officer and his Chicago police officer wife have been found at a Chicago house.
CLEVELAND - A lawyer for families of men killed in separate 2012 shootings by Cleveland police - including a 137-bullet chase under federal investigation - is questioning a grand jury's role in a recent county prosecutor's ruling.
DALLAS - A Dallas man has been arrested after police say he cut the neck of an acquaintance following an argument.
MANKATO, Minnesota - Mankato police say gunfire broke out in the parking lot of a club, leaving one person dead and three others injured.
NEW YORK - A former New York City Police officer has been charged in the shooting death of his wife in Queens.
AUSTIN, Texas - Lengthy crime lab delays have forced at least 21 people across Texas to serve time on drug possession charges when the substance they had wasn't illegal, according to a published report Sunday.
ADA, Oklahoma - Sheriffs, undersheriffs and county commissioners across Oklahoma are planning a trip to the state Capitol this week to voice their displeasure with plans to remove state inmates from county jails.