- Ex-executive indicted in Texas cancer fund scandal Updated: Dec-06-13 4:10 pm
- 3 held in Tennessee indicted in Arizona killing Updated: Dec-06-13 2:27 pm
- Balfour lawyer asks judge to toss out state's case Updated: Dec-06-13 12:29 pm
- Suspended eastern Ky. fire chief indicted Updated: Dec-06-13 11:47 am
- Sheriff Byrd due in court Dec. 12 on state charges Updated: Dec-06-13 7:51 am
- Suspect indicted for Natchez store murder Updated: Dec-06-13 6:08 am
- California couple indicted in luxury car scheme Updated: Dec-05-13 7:29 pm
- Ex-Ohio choir director indicted on sex charges Updated: Dec-05-13 5:47 pm
- Trial date for indicted Tenn. meth home cleaner Updated: Dec-05-13 4:29 pm
- 2 defendants want separate trials in MDMR case Updated: Dec-05-13 4:06 pm
- 20-year-old indicted in mom's boyfriend slaying Updated: Dec-05-13 11:34 am
- Grand jury says Portland shooting self-defense Updated: Dec-05-13 9:31 am
- Grand jury indicts 3 in drug deal slaying Updated: Dec-05-13 7:19 am
- Man indicted in police shooting near Times Square Updated: Dec-04-13 6:52 pm
- Former youth minister indicted on sex charges Updated: Dec-04-13 6:38 pm
- FBI agent testifies at ex-BP engineer's trial Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- New death penalty count in 1984 Cleveland slaying Updated: Dec-04-13 2:37 pm
- Germany indicts alleged Syrian agent Updated: Dec-04-13 3:32 am
- Audit: former city official didn't defraud Chicago Updated: Dec-03-13 9:09 pm
- Ohio teen charged in killing of woman at bus stop Updated: Dec-03-13 7:14 pm
- Indicted Madison County sheriff not quitting Updated: Dec-03-13 5:38 pm
- Gucci Mane indicted in Atlanta on gun charges Updated: Dec-03-13 4:20 pm
- Woman faces new charges in Va Eastern Shore arsons Updated: Dec-03-13 6:25 am
- Former Mexico border state official indicted in US Updated: Dec-02-13 7:19 pm
- NW Indiana politician to admit 6 wire fraud counts Updated: Dec-02-13 7:14 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A former top executive of Texas' $3 billion cancer-fighting effort was indicted over an improperly awarded $11 million taxpayer-funded grant that plunged the state agency into turmoil, prosecutors said Friday.
MESA, Arizona - Three men jailed in Tennessee have been indicted on murder, kidnapping and armed robbery charges in the fatal shooting of an Arizona man.
ATLANTA - The state's prosecution of Georgia state Sen. Don Balfour, who's accused of illegally claiming state pay, is unconstitutional because it violates the concept of separation of powers, a lawyer for the suspended lawmaker argued Friday.
CUMBERLAND, Kentucky - A grand jury has indicted a suspended fire chief in eastern Kentucky on charges of theft and abuse of public trust.
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - Two days after Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd is expected to plead guilty Dec. 10 in federal court in Alabama to one felony count, he'll be in a Mississippi court for status conference on 31 state counts.
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - One of three suspects charged in the January murder of a Natchez liquor store employee has been indicted.
SAN JOSE, California - Federal prosecutors say a Northern California couple has been indicted in a multi-million dollar scheme in which they allegedly leased luxury cars and exported them to Asia.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A former choir director at an Ohio high school has been indicted on charges related to accusations he solicited sex and naked pictures from teenage boys in exchange for positions in the state fair's choir.
JACKSON, Tennessee - A trial date has been set in the case of a Tennessee contractor charged with illegally certifying that homes where methamphetamine was produced were livable again.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - The former chief of staff at the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources wants to be tried separately from other defendants in a federal corruption case related to the use of public money.
LAS VEGAS - A 20-year-old Las Vegas man is facing murder, attempted murder and burglary charges in a September double shooting that left his mother's boyfriend dead and another man wounded.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Multnomah County grand jury found that a fatal shooting at a MAX platform in southeast Portland was self-defense.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An East Baton Rouge grand jury has indicted three men in the Aug. 2 slaying of a Baton Rouge man during a drug deal.
NEW YORK - A 35-year-old man was speaking to dead relatives he heard in his head and had tried to throw himself in front of cars to kill himself a block from Times Square in a night-time disturbance in which two bystanders were wounded and people went running for cover from police fire, according to court documents Wednesday.
CYNTHIANA, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a former central Kentucky youth minister has been indicted on sex-related charges involving two girls in his youth group.
NEW ORLEANS - Some of the text messages that a former BP drilling engineer deleted from his cellphone contained information that could have been evidence in the Justice Department's investigation of the company's 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, an FBI agent testified Wednesday at the engineer's trial on obstruction of justice charges.
CLEVELAND - A Cleveland man accused in the 1984 killing of a 14-year-old girl faces the possibility of the death penalty in a new indictment returned against him.
BERLIN - German prosecutors have filed espionage charges against a man accused of spying on exiled dissidents for Syrian intelligence.
CHICAGO - An audit of a former state treasurer in Ohio facing money laundering, wire fraud and other charges has concluded that he did not engage in similar illegal activities while he was Chicago's comptroller.
DAYTON, Ohio - A 17-year-old teen accused of fatally shooting a woman near a bus stop in southwest Ohio has been indicted on a charge of aggravated murder.
JACKSON, Tennessee - A West Tennessee sheriff accused of attempted sexual assault involving one of his deputies says he won't run for re-election next year, but he has no intention of resigning.
ATLANTA - Rapper Gucci Mane is facing federal firearms charges after authorities say he possessed guns on two occasions when police were called to investigate his behavior.
ACCOMAC, Virginia - A woman accused of setting fires to abandoned structures on Virginia's Eastern Shore is facing new arson charges.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - U.S. prosecutors in Texas announced Monday that they've charged the former governor of the Mexican state of Tamaulipas for allegedly accepting bribes from a drug cartel and taking part in drug trafficking.
HAMMOND, Indiana - A northwestern Indiana politician has agreed to plead guilty to six federal counts of wire fraud alleging he used government employees and resources to run his re-election campaigns in 2008 and 2012.