- St. Bernard president surrenders after indictment Updated: Apr-24-14 1:34 pm
- Gunnison mom accused of rolling over, killing baby Updated: Apr-24-14 10:52 am
- 2 indicted in 2012 Huntington museum break-in Updated: Apr-24-14 8:57 am
- Parish president indicted on sexual-battery charge Updated: Apr-23-14 11:13 pm
- 5 men charged in Brooklyn gang assault Updated: Apr-23-14 10:37 pm
- Feds: RI couple sold unapproved cancer remedies Updated: Apr-23-14 6:53 pm
- Northeast Ohio man charged in gambling ring probe Updated: Apr-23-14 5:19 pm
- Prosecutor: ID theft scheme cost US Treasury $10M Updated: Apr-23-14 5:05 pm
- Former Fortune 500 exec indicted in fatal NH crash Updated: Apr-23-14 4:51 pm
- DA will seek murder charge in death of NYC boy, 4 Updated: Apr-23-14 3:49 pm
- 9th suspect in NC kidnapping turns self in to FBI Updated: Apr-23-14 1:05 pm
- Former Grainger jail employee pleads guilty Updated: Apr-23-14 11:52 am
- Judge denies ex-Ohio lawmaker early prison release Updated: Apr-22-14 7:29 pm
- Woman indicted in campsite slaying Updated: Apr-22-14 5:53 pm
- Man who fled Md. to SC indicted for killing Updated: Apr-22-14 5:10 pm
- 12 accused in prescription-drug operation in Ohio Updated: Apr-22-14 4:49 pm
- Simpsonville mayor accused of intimidating judge Updated: Apr-22-14 4:03 pm
- Authorities: 6 indicted for illegal weapons sales Updated: Apr-22-14 3:20 pm
- New Hampshire man indicted in crash that killed 2 Updated: Apr-22-14 1:16 pm
- Body found at S. Ore. campsite; woman indicted Updated: Apr-21-14 9:28 pm
- 2 men indicted in August 2013 Providence killing Updated: Apr-21-14 7:07 pm
- Indicted ex-Martinez aide wants racino evidence Updated: Apr-20-14 10:37 pm
- Indiana food bank suspends contract after charges Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- 6 charged with conspiracy to defraud government Updated: Apr-19-14 3:04 am
- 2 charged in Montrose County motorcycle death Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 am
CHALMETTE, Louisiana - St. Bernard Parish President Dave Peralta surrendered Thursday at the parish jail in Chalmette, a day after he was indicted on a charge of sexual battery of his wife.
MONTROSE, Colorado - Investigators allege that a Gunnison woman indicted in the death of her infant rolled over and smothered him as they slept together.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A Cabell County grand jury has indicted two Beckley men on charges stemming from a 2012 break-in at the Huntington Museum of Art.
CHALMETTE, Louisiana - A grand jury has indicted the president of St. Bernard Parish on a charge of sexual battery against his wife.
NEW YORK - Five men associated with a neighborhood watch group in Brooklyn have been indicted on gang assault and other charges in the beating of a 23-year-old man.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Federal prosecutors in Rhode Island say a Portsmouth business, its owner and his wife have been charged with selling more than $2 million dollars of unapproved health products as cancer remedies.
CLEVELAND - A man has been indicted on gambling and other charges in a multi-agency investigation of an alleged gambling ring in northeastern Ohio.
PITTSBURGH - A federal prosecutor in Pennsylvania said Wednesday that a massive identity theft and fake tax return scheme cost the U.S. Treasury an estimated $10 million.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A former Fortune 500 executive has been indicted on murder charges in a New Hampshire crash in December that killed a Vermont man and his pregnant wife.
NEW YORK - Prosecutors have confirmed they now plan to seek a murder indictment against a woman already charged with abusing a 4-year-old New York City boy.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - As the kidnappers pulled into a quiet, upscale golf course community, they thought they were about to abduct an assistant district attorney who sent a high-ranking gang member to prison for life, authorities said.
RUTLEDGE, Tennessee - One of five former Grainger County jail employees indicted on a variety of charges has entered a guilty plea.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A judge has denied a former Ohio lawmaker's request for early release from prison, saying he agreed to serve three years.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A Southern Oregon woman has been indicted on a charge of murder in the slaying of a man whose body was found at a remote campsite.
TOWSON, Maryland - A grand jury has indicted a man who fled from Maryland to South Carolina with one of his daughters on nine criminal counts, including killing the girl's mother and kidnapping the child.
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio - Ohio authorities say 12 people have been indicted in a prescription-drug trafficking operation in which pills were obtained from pharmacies in seven states.
SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina - A grand jury has indicted the Simpsonville mayor after investigators said he threatened a municipal court judge.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Six Newark men have been indicted on charges they conspired to illegally sell 10 guns, including two stolen weapons, an assault rifle with a high-capacity magazine and hollow-point bullets.
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire grand jury has indicted a Barrington man on four counts of negligent homicide in a crash last year that killed a Maine couple.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 38-year-old woman has been indicted on a murder charge in the death of a man whose remains were found recently at a remote campsite in the Sunny Valley area of southern Oregon.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island attorney general's office says two men have been indicted in the fatal shooting of a man in Providence last year.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A former campaign manager for New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez accused of hijacking her campaign's email system and lying about it is seeking information tied to a state contract for the Downs at Albuquerque, a newspaper reported Saturday.
HAMMOND, Indiana - A northwestern Indiana food bank has suspended its contract with another food bank following its director's indictment on federal charges.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Six people have been charged in a conspiracy to defraud the government in Jacksonville federal court.
MONTROSE, Colorado - Two men face charges in the death of a motorcyclist who ran into a rope and chain the men had allegedly stretched across a southwestern Colorado highway to retrieve an elk carcass, authorities said Friday.