- Indicted ex-Martinez aide wants racino evidence Updated: Apr-20-14 10:37 pm
- Indiana food bank suspends contract after charges Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- 6 charged with conspiracy to defraud government Updated: Apr-19-14 3:04 am
- 2 charged in Montrose County motorcycle death Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 am
- 2 ex-chiefs of Samarion Inc. face fraud charges Updated: Apr-17-14 7:16 pm
- Judge: Ex-gov can't keep filings from prosecutors Updated: Apr-17-14 4:45 pm
- Aaron Hernandez associate accused of lying to feds Updated: Apr-17-14 4:29 pm
- NJ man sentenced for $200M fraud faces new charges Updated: Apr-17-14 3:19 pm
- Hospice owner, manager charged with Medicare fraud Updated: Apr-17-14 2:59 pm
- Pennsylvania postmaster sentenced for taking $13K Updated: Apr-17-14 2:32 pm
- Indiana mayor pleads not guilty to fraud charges Updated: Apr-17-14 2:25 pm
- Brusly police chief pleads guilty to malfeasance Updated: Apr-17-14 12:28 pm
- More Wagner residents indicted on meth charges Updated: Apr-17-14 7:46 am
- Former UAA professor arraigned on pornography charges Updated: Apr-16-14 9:27 pm
- Grand jury indicts NW Ind. mayor, wife, ex-worker Updated: Apr-16-14 8:04 pm
- Feds: 27 people indicted in drug investigation Updated: Apr-16-14 4:20 pm
- Death of ex-Pa. energy lab official ruled suicide Updated: Apr-16-14 6:04 am
- Prosecutor: 2 indicted in woman's fatal overdose Updated: Apr-15-14 6:55 pm
- W.Va. mayor accused of lying to US agent Updated: Apr-15-14 5:38 pm
- W.Va. man accused of threatening US senator Updated: Apr-15-14 5:29 pm
- W.Va. man accused of threatening US senator Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- C. Indiana deputy allegedly lied to grand jury Updated: Apr-15-14 4:11 pm
- Ex-music firm controller indicted on theft charge Updated: Apr-15-14 3:29 pm
- Murder charge in Frederick, Md., infant's death Updated: Apr-15-14 1:16 pm
- Inmate now faces charge of spill fraud Updated: Apr-15-14 6:04 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A former campaign manager for New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez accused of hijacking her campaign's email system and lying about it is seeking information tied to a state contract for the Downs at Albuquerque, a newspaper reported Saturday.
HAMMOND, Indiana - A northwestern Indiana food bank has suspended its contract with another food bank following its director's indictment on federal charges.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Six people have been charged in a conspiracy to defraud the government in Jacksonville federal court.
MONTROSE, Colorado - Two men face charges in the death of a motorcyclist who ran into a rope and chain the men had allegedly stretched across a southwestern Colorado highway to retrieve an elk carcass, authorities said Friday.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Two former executives of a Madison County company have been indicted for intentionally misleading investors in Mississippi and Alabama about a monitoring system for nursing homes or other health care facilities that could help improve the overall care of patients, federal officials said Thursday.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A judge says former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell can keep some court filings from the public, but not from prosecutors in his public corruption case.
BOSTON - An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was arrested in a gun trafficking investigation related to the murder case against Hernandez.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A New Jersey man who was sentenced less than two months ago for running a Ponzi-style real estate scheme has been indicted on new charges.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A hospice in Chandler, its owner and the general manager have been charged in a 39-count federal indictment with defrauding Medicare.
PITTSBURGH - A former rural Pennsylvania postmaster must spend two-and-a-half years on probation, including six months on house arrest, for pocketing more than $13,000 that customers paid for stamps and money orders.
HAMMOND, Indiana - A northwestern Indiana mayor pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal charges that he and his wife took more than $18,000 from his campaign account at the same time they had big casino gambling losses.
PORT ALLEN, Louisiana - Brusly Police Chief Jamie Whaley has pleaded guilty to one count of malfeasance and was sentenced to 18 months of probation.
WAGNER, South Dakota - Authorities are continuing efforts to crack down on the methamphetamine trade on the Yankton Sioux Reservation in southeastern South Dakota.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A former astronomy and physics instructor at the University of Alaska Anchorage has pleaded not guilty to 14 child pornography charges.
LAKE STATION, Indiana - Prosecutors say a federal grand jury has indicted a northwestern Indiana mayor, his wife and a former city employee on corruption charges.
MILWAUKEE - Federal officials in Wisconsin say 27 people have been indicted on drug-trafficking and related charges following a multi-year investigation.
PITTSBURGH - The death of a former National Energy Technology Laboratory director who had been indicted by a grand jury has been ruled a suicide.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Two men have been indicted on numerous charges for allegedly causing a northern New Jersey woman's drug-related death last summer.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The government says Williamson Mayor Darrin McCormick has been charged with lying to a federal agent.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Federal prosecutors say a 49-year-old West Virginia man has been indicted on charges he threatened to kill U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Federal prosecutors say a 49-year-old Barboursville man has been indicted on charges he threatened to kill U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin.
INDIANAPOLIS - Federal prosecutors say a grand jury has charged a central Indiana reserve sheriff's deputy with lying to it in connection with the investigation of another deputy.
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - The former controller of a northern New Jersey entertainment business stands accused of stealing nearly $200,000 from the firm.
FREDERICK, Maryland - A Frederick County grand jury is adding a charge of first-degree murder to the allegations against a Frederick man in the death of his 21-month-old daughter.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Federal authorities say a 40-year-old man has been indicted on fraud charges involving more than $47,000 he received in oil-spill recovery money.