- Alleged accomplice in Albuquerque motel shooting indicted Updated: Jul-27-15 6:46 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A man suspected of being an accomplice to the would-be robber who was shot and killed by a former CNN staffer at an Albuquerque motel has been indicted.
- Rogers commissioners want AG to remove indicted official Updated: Jul-27-15 5:38 pm
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Members of the Rogers County Commission voted Monday to ask Oklahoma's attorney general to take steps to remove an indicted colleague from office.
- Feds: 'Wicked Tuna' TV fisherman claimed to be disabled Updated: Jul-27-15 4:52 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Massachusetts man seen manning big fishing rods and harpooning huge fish on the reality show "Wicked Tuna" collected government benefits while claiming to be disabled and unable to work, federal prosecutors said.
- Mayor pleads not guilty to medical practice bribery charges Updated: Jul-27-15 10:47 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A doctor who serves as mayor of a northern New Jersey town pleaded not guilty Monday to charges that he took cash bribes and other kickbacks for referring patients to a medical imaging company.
- New, more specific indictment against Sharper co-defendant Updated: Jul-24-15 6:15 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A new indictment in the Darren Sharper rape case gives details of a codefendant's alleged lies to investigators and brings a federal charge against a man previously charged only in state court.
- Indictments charge 6 teens in killing of New Mexico man Updated: Jul-24-15 4:37 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New indictments charge six previously arrested New Mexico teens with murder in the shooting death of a 60-year-old Albuquerque man.
- Indictment in slaying in city troubled by disappearances Updated: Jul-24-15 3:17 pm
CHILLICOTHE, Ohio - A grand jury has indicted a suspect in the shooting death of a woman whose slaying is one of several deaths and disappearances troubling a southern Ohio city.
- Feds: 5 sold heroin that killed 3 in western Pennsylvania Updated: Jul-24-15 1:25 pm
PITTSBURGH - Five men sold heroin that caused the overdose deaths of two men and one woman in western Pennsylvania earlier this year, federal authorities said Friday.
- Ex-softball coach wants abuse indictment dismissed Updated: Jul-24-15 5:10 am
SOUTH NYACK, New York - The former coach of a women's college softball team in suburban New York has asked a judge to dismiss a 197-count indictment alleging he had improperly touched players on his team.
- SD man accused of sexually abusing woman on rez indicted Updated: Jul-24-15 2:34 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A South Dakota man who federal authorities accuse of sexually abusing a woman three times on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation has been indicted.
- CFO indicted on charges of stealing $1.6M from 3 employers Updated: Jul-23-15 8:22 pm
GREENBELT, Maryland - A man who worked as a chief financial officer for three companies has been indicted on charges of stealing $1.6 million from those companies.
- Grand jury indicts Massachusetts man in alleged terror plot Updated: Jul-23-15 7:29 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - A Boston police captain's son who authorities say plotted a terrorist attack in support of the Islamic State group has been indicted on weapons and assault charges in western Massachusetts.
- NY rapper Bobby Shmurda indicted on prison contraband charge Updated: Jul-23-15 5:46 pm
NEW YORK - Prosecutors say an up-and-coming rapper is accused of taking a homemade knife from his girlfriend while behind bars at a New York City jail.
- Ex-Williamsburg sheriff now facing state misconduct charge Updated: Jul-23-15 5:19 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Michael Johnson, the former Williamsburg County sheriff serving federal prison time for fraud, now faces state charges, state officials said Thursday.
- Ohio college student facing murder charge in newborn's death Updated: Jul-23-15 4:57 pm
NEW CONCORD, Ohio - Authorities have charged a 20-year-old Ohio college student with killing her newborn baby in April.
- Austin officer not prosecuted in 2014 killing of gunman Updated: Jul-23-15 2:52 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - An Austin police officer will not be prosecuted for killing a gunman who shot up some downtown buildings and tried to burn the Mexican Consulate.
- After expensive fight, ex-prosecutor gets to see transcripts Updated: Jul-23-15 9:50 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - After an expensive legal fight, a former prosecutor who sued Gov. Chris Christie's administration over his 2010 firing has been granted access by a judge to secret grand jury transcripts he says will help show he was terminated because he questioned the dropping of an indictment that involved a Christie donor who served on the governor's transition team.
- Woman indicted on sex-trafficking counts involving a minor Updated: Jul-23-15 8:04 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A 36-year-old Baton Rouge woman accused of running a sex trafficking business from her home, and prostituting a minor in the process, has been indicted on federal charges.
- Man faces further child abuse charges in indictment Updated: Jul-23-15 7:11 am
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A Washington County man charged with beating his girlfriend's 6-year-old autistic son is facing further charges in an indictment.
- Woman charged in death of step-grandson killed by dog Updated: Jul-23-15 4:24 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A prosecutor says a woman accused in her dog's fatal attack on her step-grandson has been indicted on charges including manslaughter in southwest Ohio.
- Blackface performer plans fundraiser for 6 indicted officers Updated: Jul-22-15 11:19 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A former Baltimore police officer said Wednesday that he plans to perform an Al Jolson routine in blackface to raise money for the six Baltimore officers who have been indicted in the death of Freddie Gray.
- Feds: 2 men traveled to Philippines for murder-for-hire plot Updated: Jul-22-15 7:50 pm
NEW YORK - Two North Carolina men were arrested Wednesday on charges that they carried out a contract killing, allegedly leaving a woman dead on a garbage pile in the Philippines before each collected a portion of their $35,000 fee.
- Leading NY lawmaker found guilty of lying to FBI Updated: Jul-22-15 6:01 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - The No. 2 Republican in the New York Senate was found guilty Wednesday of lying to the FBI, a felony conviction that will cost him his seat.
- Rape charges added against stepfather in teen girl's slaying Updated: Jul-22-15 5:15 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A grand jury has added rape to the charges facing a Hagerstown man in the slaying of his 17-year-old stepdaughter.
- Ex-deputy indicted after 'no-knock' raid that injured child Updated: Jul-22-15 3:07 pm
ATLANTA - A former Georgia deputy sheriff was indicted Wednesday on federal charges for her role in setting up a "no-knock" drug raid that severely injured a toddler when a flash grenade detonated in his playpen.