- Tennessee man charged with planning mosque attack in NY Updated: Jul-07-15 5:30 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say an East Tennessee man has been indicted on a charge of soliciting another person to burn down a mosque in a small Muslim enclave in New York.
- Dothan officer won't face charges in fatal shooting Updated: Jul-07-15 4:41 pm
DOTHAN, Alabama - Prosecutors in southeast Alabama say an officer won't be charged in a fatal shooting outside an animal shelter late last year.
- Federal indictment says 3 members of MS-13 killed 2 in Md. Updated: Jul-06-15 4:50 pm
BALTIMORE - A federal indictment says three members of the Salvadoran gang La Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, killed two people in Maryland and wounded or threatened four others.
- Ex-Illinois US Rep. Reynolds doesn't show for arraignment Updated: Jul-06-15 3:14 pm
CHICAGO - Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds failed to appear for his arraignment on federal tax charges Monday, and his lawyer told reporters that the Illinois Democrat couldn't return from an overseas trip in time because of a daughter's health problems.
- Ex-funeral director indicted on additional charges Updated: Jul-03-15 8:40 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The former owner of a Massachusetts funeral home accused of improperly caring for dead bodies and embezzling more than $375,000 from clients has been indicted on additional charges.
- Jury indicts ex-convict in stabbing death Updated: Jul-03-15 5:43 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island man accused of killing a 55-year-old man last year and stealing his car has been indicted on charges of murder, felony larceny and drug possession.
- Nearly 40 named in indictment involving drug trafficking Updated: Jul-02-15 9:53 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Murder plots, using children to transport drugs, storing cocaine at a Baton Rouge day care center - those are among the allegations in an indictment of 39 people in what federal prosecutors are calling a "violent drug trafficking" network out of East Baton Rouge and Ascension parishes.
- Mississippi man indicted in wreck that killed Memphis teens Updated: Jul-02-15 7:37 pm
HOLLY SPRINGS, Mississippi - Officials say a north Mississippi man has been indicted on five counts of aggravated DUI in a crash that killed two high school students from Memphis, Tennessee, and injured three others in their vehicle.
- Ala. church worker indicted on child pornography charges Updated: Jul-02-15 5:05 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Federal prosecutors say a church recreation worker has been indicted on child pornography charges.
- Ex-suburban NY police officer indicted in prescriptions case Updated: Jul-02-15 2:42 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A former Mount Vernon police officer has been indicted on charges he used forged prescriptions to obtain painkillers.
- 2 men indicted on charges related to Boston boat accident Updated: Jul-02-15 6:05 am
BOSTON - Two Boston men have been indicted on charges related to a boating accident in which a young woman lost her arm in the propeller.
- Man indicted in deaths of girlfriend, her young son Updated: Jul-01-15 6:31 pm
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - A man has been indicted on two counts of murder for allegedly killing his girlfriend and her young son and then setting their southern New Jersey home on fire last year.
- Mom accused of contaminating son's IV gets 6 years in prison Updated: Jul-01-15 6:29 pm
CINCINNATI - A West Virginia woman accused of deliberately making her 9-year-old son sick by contaminating his IV at a Cincinnati hospital pleaded guilty Wednesday to endangering a child and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Ohio funeral home owner indicted after bodies found in room Updated: Jul-01-15 6:16 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - The owner of a funeral home where several bodies intended for cremation were found in a state of decay was charged Wednesday with abuse of a corpse.
- Man indicted on murder charges in 'suitcase remains' case Updated: Jul-01-15 5:54 pm
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey has been indicted on murder charges stemming from the death of a woman whose remains were found in a suitcase last year.
- Brother of indicted former Senate leader retiring as judge Updated: Jul-01-15 4:23 pm
MINEOLA, New York - The brother of state Sen. Dean Skelos is retiring as a judge.
- 2 Round Rock police officers not indicted in man's death Updated: Jul-01-15 1:20 pm
ROUND ROCK, Texas - Two Central Texas police officers will not be prosecuted after pulling a struggling suspect to the ground, he broke his back and later died.
- Siblings indicted in 2013 slaying of sister's boyfriend Updated: Jul-01-15 12:19 pm
JACKSON, Tennessee - Two western Tennessee siblings have been indicted in connection with the 2013 slaying of a Beech Bluff man.
- 9 indicted in NYC scam that targeted food assistance program Updated: Jul-01-15 7:16 am
NEW YORK - Authorities say nine people have been indicted in a fraud conspiracy that stole $2.7 million in federal funds designed to provide food for the needy.
- Grand jury indicts horse owner on animal cruelty charges Updated: Jul-01-15 6:29 am
WOODBURY, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey horse owner has been indicted on animal cruelty charges stemming from mistreatment of horses and a goat.
- Organizer of Ohio dog-fighting ring sentenced to 2 years Updated: Jul-01-15 4:06 am
CLEVELAND - A federal judge has sentenced the organizer of a northeast Ohio dog-fighting ring to two years in prison for his crimes.
- Ore. man accused of planting fake bomb on Dutch airliner Updated: Jun-30-15 11:10 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Federal prosecutors say a 22-year-old Warrenton, Oregon, man accused of planting a fake bomb on a Dutch airliner in 2014 has been arrested.
- 3 indicted in brutal rape, killing of Baltimore teen Updated: Jun-30-15 6:47 pm
BALTIMORE - Three men have been indicted in the brutal sexual assault and slaying of a teenage girl whose body was discovered inside a Baltimore home that had been intentionally set on fire.
- Fugitive luxury car dealer indicted on wire fraud charges Updated: Jun-30-15 3:01 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A fugitive luxury car dealer accused of defrauding customers and banks out of $1.7 million has been indicted by a federal grand jury.
- Man whose truck fell through ice is indicted in dog's death Updated: Jun-30-15 1:55 pm
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - A New Jersey man whose dog was inside a pickup truck that plunged through the ice on a frozen river this year has been indicted on animal cruelty and criminal mischief charges.