- 4 men arrested in $60M money laundering scheme Updated: May-05-16 8:31 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Four men charged with running a scheme that laundered $60 million in Mexican drug money have been arrested in Southern California, federal authorities announced Thursday.
- Grand jury: no charges in Nebraska prison riot killings Updated: May-05-16 7:56 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A grand jury will not indict anyone in connection to the killings of two Nebraska inmates during a prison riot.
- Wife, friend face capital murder charges in death of husband Updated: May-05-16 6:34 pm
WIGGINS, Mississippi - The wife of a Ramsey Springs businessman and her childhood friend have been indicted on upgraded capital murder charges after authorities accused them of planning to kill the businessman.
- Georgia pastor charged with stealing $250,000 from church Updated: May-05-16 4:21 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - The former pastor of a historic Savannah church stole more than $250,000 in tithes and offerings from church members over the course of a decade, funneling parishioners' money into his personal bank account and spending it at retailers including Victoria's Secret, according to a federal indictment.
- Indictment: Ex-Boy Scout leader sexually abused 5 boys Updated: May-05-16 3:56 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A former Boy Scout leader from Nashville who stands accused of abusing five boys has been indicted on statutory rape, sexual battery and other felony counts.
- Manziel silent outside court after hearing in domestic case Updated: May-05-16 12:38 pm
DALLAS - Johnny Manziel waded through a crowd of reporters after his first court appearance in a domestic violence case Thursday, ignoring questions and even an autograph request.
- Tennessee man facing new charges over Muslim assault plot Updated: May-05-16 12:18 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - A Tennessee man accused of planning to burn down a mosque in New York is now facing more federal charges.
- Tennessee man facing new charges over Muslim assault plot Updated: May-05-16 11:47 am
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - An eastern Tennessee man accused of planning to burn down a mosque in a small Muslim enclave in New York is now facing more federal charges.
- Man indicted for fatal shooting inside Buffalo barber shop Updated: May-05-16 10:21 am
BUFFALO, New York - A 26-year-old man has been arraigned on second-degree murder charges in the fatal shooting of another man inside a Buffalo barber shop in March.
- 3 indicted on heroin charges Federal prosecutors say Updated: May-05-16 5:49 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Federal prosecutors say a grand jury has indicted three Pennsylvania men on separate heroin-related charges.
- Man indicted in wife's slaying; faces death sentence Updated: May-04-16 8:33 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - A southwest Florida man has been indicted in the slaying of his wife and now faces a possible death sentence.
- Feds indict cop, alleged members of Gangster Disciples Updated: May-04-16 6:12 pm
ATLANTA - Among the four dozen alleged Gangster Disciples members charged in indictments unsealed Wednesday, one sticks out: An Atlanta-area police officer who prosecutors say claimed to be a hit man for the violent gang and tipped off other members about police activity.
- Grand jury indicts sailor for bank fraud, identity theft Updated: May-04-16 4:55 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - A federal grand jury has indicted a U.S. Navy sailor who authorities say assumed the identities of members of his command to fraudulently obtain loans.
- The Latest: Alleged Gangster Disciples indicted in 2 states Updated: May-04-16 2:37 pm
ATLANTA - The Latest on the indictment of alleged members of the Gangster Disciples gang (all times local):
- Police officer indicted on child abuse charge Updated: May-03-16 4:42 pm
UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland - A Prince George's County Police officer has been indicted on child abuse charges after he allegedly hit a toddler, causing a concussion.
- 3 indicted in 2014 killing of Portland woman Updated: May-03-16 3:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Three men have been indicted on murder charges in the fatal shooting of a pregnant Portland woman nearly two years ago.
- Mom, grandma indicted in teen's heroin death at Ohio hotel Updated: May-03-16 12:11 pm
AKRON, Ohio - The mother and grandmother of a teen who died from a heroin overdose at an Ohio hotel were indicted Tuesday on involuntary manslaughter charges.
- Another El Paso official arrested in alleged cheating scheme Updated: May-02-16 5:53 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Another former El Paso schools official has been indicted by a federal grand jury as part of an alleged cheating scheme.
- Inmates, others indicted for mailing cell phones to jail Updated: May-02-16 4:46 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Authorities say 3 inmates and 4 other people have been indicted and are accused of attempting to have cell phones mailed into the Montgomery jail.
- No charges for La Junta officers in MMA fighter's force case Updated: May-02-16 3:48 pm
LA JUNTA, Colorado - A grand jury has declined to indict a pair of La Junta police officers who were accused of excessive force after picking up a mixed martial arts fighter for being drunk in public.
- Jury selection begins in Rep. Chaka Fattah's corruption case Updated: May-02-16 3:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jury selection has begun in the federal corruption trial of Democratic U.S. Rep. Chaka Fattah.
- Judge orders house arrest for former Pine Lawn officer Updated: Apr-30-16 2:52 pm
ST. LOUIS - A former Pine Lawn police lieutenant convicted of federal charges earlier this year has been placed under house arrest after violating his bail conditions.
- 2 behind Planned Parenthood videos rejecting plea deals Updated: Apr-29-16 4:32 pm
HOUSTON - Two anti-abortion activists indicted in connection with making undercover Planned Parenthood videos are rejecting plea deals offering them probation.
- 10 charged in Tennessee with meth distribution, conspiracy Updated: Apr-29-16 4:23 pm
JACKSON, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say 10 people have been charged with distributing large quantities of methamphetamine transported to West Tennessee from Arizona.
- 2 charged in Ohio shootouts that left 1-year-old dead Updated: Apr-29-16 3:14 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Two men have been indicted in southwest Ohio for their suspected roles in a shootout that killed a 1-year-old boy.