- Attorney charged with sex crimes with minors Updated: Mar-08-14 11:31 am
- Texas man indicted for duping NM dealership Updated: Mar-08-14 11:28 am
- Former probation officer accused of corruption Updated: Mar-07-14 11:20 pm
- Daughter of ex-Obama pastor guilty in fraud scheme Updated: Mar-07-14 10:44 pm
- 4 NYC jail officers indicted in inmate beating Updated: Mar-07-14 8:28 pm
- Grand jury declines to indict man in son's death Updated: Mar-07-14 7:34 pm
- Sioux Falls woman indicted on federal drug charges Updated: Mar-07-14 7:04 pm
- Trial approaches for former Ala. Senate leader Updated: Mar-07-14 4:12 pm
- SD men indicted in convenience store robbery case Updated: Mar-07-14 3:31 pm
- Trial delayed for Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 12:11 pm
- Byrd's sentencing on state charges delayed Updated: Mar-07-14 6:17 am
- Travel restriction eased for ex-BP exec Updated: Mar-07-14 4:08 am
- Memphis man indicted in girlfriend burning death Updated: Mar-07-14 4:04 am
- Grand jury indicts man in fatal Oregon shooting Updated: Mar-07-14 2:40 am
- New Mexico teen indicted in 12-year-old's killing Updated: Mar-06-14 11:40 pm
- Indicted former Ala. senator cites AG's payments Updated: Mar-06-14 6:27 pm
- Couple indicted on hundreds of sex charges Updated: Mar-06-14 6:43 am
- Indictment in missing Tenn. nursing student case Updated: Mar-05-14 9:37 pm
- More charges filed against Ohio municipal judge Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 pm
- Ex-CVS manager indicted in embezzlement scheme Updated: Mar-05-14 4:56 pm
- SC attorney sentenced to 5 years for stealing Updated: Mar-05-14 2:59 pm
- 4 arrested in DOJ prescription drug ring probe Updated: Mar-05-14 2:20 pm
- Charges may be dismissed against Dallas activist Updated: Mar-05-14 2:14 pm
- Suburban NY woman indicted in death of newborn Updated: Mar-05-14 1:16 pm
- Buffalo Medicaid provider indicted for fraud Updated: Mar-05-14 9:48 am
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee attorney and his girlfriend have been charged with committing sex crimes with minors over a five-month period.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Texas man accused of scamming a New Mexico automobile dealership out of nearly $35,000 has been indicted for felony fraud.
RIO GRANDE CITY, Texas - A former South Texas probation officer faces a 56-count indictment that accuses him of such misdeeds as forging a judge's signature and asking one of his probationers to have sex with him for money.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A federal jury on Friday convicted the daughter of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright of money laundering and making false statements in connection with the alleged misuse of a grant from the state of Illinois.
NEW YORK - Four correction officers were arraigned Friday on charges they beat a jail inmate last year and then faked incident reports to cover up the assault, authorities said.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A grand jury has declined to indict a 23-year-old Baton Rouge man for murder in the death of his 6-month-old son, Aiden, who showed signs of previous abuse, including having been burned in a scalding bath.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A federal indictment unsealed Friday in eastern South Dakota accuses the girlfriend of a Sioux Falls man killed in December with conspiring to sell more than 220 pounds of marijuana.
FORT PAYNE, Alabama - A prosecutor said Friday he will show that former Alabama Senate leader Lowell Barron gave $58,000 in campaign funds to campaign aide Rhonda Jill Johnson to help her pay a debt to him and a credit card company.
HURON, South Dakota - Two eastern South Dakota men accused of staging an armed robbery at a convenience store have been indicted.
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio lawmaker charged with fraud and theft for allegedly misleading investors about a company's financial status and using their money for personal gain won't go on trial next month.
PASCAGOULA, Mississippi - The sentencing for former Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd on one state charge has been moved to avoid a conflict with his sentencing on one federal charge, according to court documents.
NEW ORLEANS - A travel restriction is being eased for a former BP executive facing trial for allegedly lying to Congress in 2010 about the amount of oil that was spewing from the company's blown-out well in the Gulf of Mexico.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Prosecutors say a Memphis man has been indicted in the burning death of his girlfriend.
EUGENE, Oregon - A grand jury has indicted a 35-year-old former professional mixed martial arts fighter on a murder count in the fatal January shooting of an unarmed man after a Springfield, Oregon, traffic crash.
LOS LUNAS, New Mexico - A 15-year-old New Mexico teen accused of killing his 12-year-old playmate was indicted Thursday on a murder charge.
FORT PAYNE, Alabama - An indicted former state senator accused of making improper payments to a campaign aide has filed court papers citing the attorney general's payments to a campaign staffer.
ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana - A Rapides Parish grand jury has indicted Dorothy Vanasselberg of Elmer and 39-year-old Kyle Hauenstein of Pineville on hundreds of sex charges.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A man was charged Wednesday with kidnapping and killing a nursing student who was last seen outside her West Tennessee home nearly three years ago, investigators said.
BEDFORD HEIGHTS, Ohio - A suburban Cleveland municipal judge indicted last year on bribery and prostitution-related charges has pleaded not guilty to new charges of tampering with evidence and records in the case.
ST. LOUIS - A former CVS store manager in St. Louis County has been indicted by a federal grand jury of embezzling more than $30,000 by submitting fake returns of items never purchased by customers.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richard Breibart, once a high-profile attorney in South Carolina who handled a number of civil and criminal cases in a decades-long career, was sentenced Wednesday to serve more than five years in federal prison for stealing more than $2 million from his clients.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Georgia doctor and three Mississippi men have been indicted on federal charges of illegally distributing painkillers.
DALLAS - Federal prosecutors moved on Wednesday to dismiss most of an indictment accusing a Dallas man linked to the hacking collective Anonymous of posting an Internet link to stolen information.
RIVERHEAD, New York - A suburban New York housekeeper has pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging her with murder in the death of her newborn.
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - A Medicaid provider from Buffalo is accused of trying to defraud the state-federal health care program.