- Trinidad issues arrest warrant for ex-VP of FIFA Warner Updated: May-27-15 3:10 pm
PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad - An arrest warrant was issued Wednesday for former FIFA vice president Jack Warner at the request of authorities in the United States, where he was one of 14 people linked to international soccer indicted on corruption charges.
- THE LATEST: Russia: 'Nothing to hide' in 2018 World Cup bid Updated: May-27-15 8:46 am
ZURICH - 2:40 p.m. (1240 GMT, 8:40 a.m. EDT)
- Former Darien police officer indicted on theft charge Updated: May-27-15 6:29 am
DARIEN, Georgia - A grand jury has indicted a former Darien police officer on a theft charge in the disappearance of drugs from the city police department's evidence room.
- US Department of Justice statement on FIFA corruption probe Updated: May-27-15 6:22 am
- Prosecutors say Troy Kelley paid stolen money to law firm Updated: May-26-15 11:23 pm
SEATTLE - Federal prosecutors say indicted Washington state Auditor Troy Kelley paid more than $900,000 in stolen money to the high-priced law firm representing him, and they want a judge to look into whether that creates a conflict of interest for his attorney.
- Man seeks drug case dismissal, citing officer's indictment Updated: May-26-15 5:40 pm
PITTSBURGH - A suburban Pittsburgh man accused of trying to sell more than two pounds of cocaine valued at $110,000 to an undercover officer, and then leading an assistant district attorney on a high-speed chase, is seeking dismissal of the case.
- Sioux Falls bail bondsman indicted on felony, misdemeanor Updated: May-26-15 2:28 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls bail bondsman has been indicted for allegedly accepting illegal tips and allowing unlicensed bounty hunters to make an arrest.
- Ex-deputy jailer accused of impersonating police officer Updated: May-25-15 9:31 am
COVINGTON, Kentucky - A former deputy jailer in northern Kentucky has been indicted on charges accusing him of impersonating a police officer and demanding sex from women.
- McComb minister among 4 ex-cops accused of sex with inmate Updated: May-24-15 5:01 pm
MCCOMB, Mississippi - A McComb minister is among four former police officers charged with sexual activity with a jail inmate.
- DNA evidence leads to indictment of Toledo man in cold case Updated: May-24-15 4:36 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Authorities say a Toledo man has been indicted on rape charges following new DNA evidence from a rape kit.
- Maine college rugby player indicted on sex assault charge Updated: May-24-15 12:19 pm
FARMINGTON, Maine - A Maine grand jury has indicted a University of Maine at Farmington senior on a felony sex assault charge.
- Fremont man indicted on federal child pornography counts Updated: May-23-15 7:19 pm
FREMONT, Nebraska - A Fremont man has been indicted by a federal grand jury on child pornography charges.
- 2 New Hampshire corrections officers indicted Updated: May-23-15 11:44 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two New Hampshire corrections officers have been indicted on charges linked to their alleged treatment of an inmate at a Conway halfway house in July.
- Man indicted, another cleared in Providence killing Updated: May-22-15 8:21 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - One man has been indicted and another has been cleared of wrongdoing in the 2013 killing of a 78-year-old grandfather in Providence.
- Dump truck driver in deadly crash indicted Updated: May-22-15 12:16 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A dump truck driver who pushed a car into a New Jersey lake, killing its driver, has been indicted by a grand jury.
- No indictment for Texas City officer in fatal shooting Updated: May-22-15 12:10 pm
GALVESTON, Texas - A Southeast Texas police officer will not face charges in the 2014 fatal shooting of an armed man during a fight outside a bar.
- Suspect in kidnapping, death of Texas clerk indicted Updated: May-22-15 10:28 am
BRYAN, Texas - A suspect in the March abduction and eventual death of a Central Texas store clerk has been indicted on murder, kidnapping and aggravated robbery counts.
- Prosecutor to seek indictment in jail death of Savannah man Updated: May-22-15 8:56 am
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Prosecutors plan to seek an criminal indictment next month in the death of a 22-year-old college student at the Chatham County jail.
- Prison corrections officers accused of witness tampering Updated: May-22-15 6:36 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two state corrections officers have been indicted, one accused of using a knife to cut a prisoner's shirt, and both accused of withholding medical care from him unless he said he cut himself.
- Woman in assisted living center fraud case to change plea Updated: May-22-15 5:05 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A woman accused of stealing more than $1.2 million from a company which owns assisted living centers in Kansas and Missouri is expected to change her plea next month.
- Prosecutor: 6 officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray Updated: May-21-15 8:33 pm
BALTIMORE - A grand jury indicted all six officers charged in the case of Freddie Gray, who died of injuries he suffered in police custody, allowing the state's attorney to press ahead with the most serious charges despite criticism that she was part of an "overzealous prosecution."
- Ex-Freedom Industries officials arraigned on new indictment Updated: May-21-15 6:08 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two former Freedom Industries executives have been arraigned on a second superseding indictment stemming from a massive chemical spill last January.
- Indicted police officer arraigned in federal court Updated: May-21-15 2:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minneapolis police officer has pleaded not guilty in federal court to charges of perjury, falsifying records and civil rights violations by using excessive force.
- Rockingham County corrections officer indicted by grand jury Updated: May-21-15 10:02 am
BRENTWOOD, New Hampshire - A Rockingham County corrections officer has been indicted on charges alleging he spit at and threatened a county inmate who was in a jail cell.
- Indiana woman indicted in southwest Ohio crash that killed 2 Updated: May-21-15 9:53 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - An Indiana woman has been indicted on multiple charges of aggravated vehicular homicide in a February crash that killed two people in southwest Ohio.