- Wave of new Windows 10 devices on show at Berlin tech fair Updated: Sep-04-15 1:55 pm
BERLIN - Computer manufacturers are unveiling the first big batch of devices running Windows 10 at the IFA home electronics show opening in Berlin on Friday.
- New NASA soil moisture satellite loses 1 science instrument Updated: Sep-02-15 6:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - A NASA satellite launched just seven months ago has lost the use of one of two science instruments, but the space agency said Wednesday that the mission to map global soil moisture will continue.
- Soyuz carrying 3-man crew blasts off for orbiting station Updated: Sep-02-15 1:34 am
BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan - A Soyuz spacecraft carrying a Russian, a Dane and a Kazakh blasted off on Wednesday for a two-day trip to the International Space Station.
- Aerospace company chooses New Mexico spaceport for testing Updated: Sep-01-15 11:33 am
UPHAM, New Mexico - An aerospace company based in southern New Mexico plans to begin testing its aircraft and space launch vehicles at Spaceport America beginning next year.
- Japan launches cargo shipment to space station Updated: Aug-19-15 9:01 am
TOKYO - The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launched an unmanned transport vehicle on Wednesday that is carrying water, parts and other supplies to the International Space Station.
- Kauai college students travel for NASA rocket launch Updated: Aug-06-15 3:01 pm
PUHI, Hawaii - Three Kauai Community College students and their instructors are preparing to blast off a rocket with NASA.
- Orbital agrees to insure and help repair damaged launch pad Updated: Aug-06-15 12:29 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - An aerospace company that uses a state-owned launch pad at Wallops Island in Virginia will help pay for repairs to the facility from an October rocket explosion and will also insure the launch pad, company and state officials said Thursday.