- Russian supply ship launched to International Space Station Updated: Jul-03-15 1:42 am
MOSCOW - A Russian booster rocket on Friday successfully launched an unmanned cargo ship to the International Space Station, whose crew is anxiously awaiting it after the successive failures of two previous supply missions.
- Now comes the SpaceX rocket whodunit: A complex mystery Updated: Jun-29-15 6:52 pm
WASHINGTON - A rocket's dead, blown to bits in public view. Now it's time for "Rocket Science CSI."
- Student experiments destroyed in failed rocket launch Updated: Jun-29-15 10:55 am
DENVER - Four groups of students from Colorado are among those across the country whose experiments were destroyed on board the failed SpaceX launch on Sunday.
- College experiment lost in failed launch of supply rocket Updated: Jun-29-15 10:35 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A Rocky Mountain College professor says he's ready to replace an algae experiment lost on board a supply rocket that broke apart following its launch Sunday.
- High schoolers' experiment lost again on launch failure Updated: Jun-28-15 8:07 pm
Three high school students were going to get the science lesson of a lifetime by flying their experiment in space.
- SpaceX rocket destroyed on way to space station, cargo lost Updated: Jun-28-15 5:31 pm
An unmanned SpaceX rocket carrying supplies to the International Space Station broke apart Sunday shortly after liftoff. It was a severe blow to NASA, the third cargo mission to fail in eight months.
- Launch commentator for Apollo 11 moon shot, Jack King, dies Updated: Jun-11-15 7:18 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Jack King, a NASA public affairs official who became the voice of the Apollo moon shots, died Thursday. He was 84.
- Planetary Society's solar sail test a success in space Updated: Jun-10-15 5:47 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - An experimental solar sail is being called a success three weeks after its arrival in space.
- Oregon's 'Rocketguy' rebounding after earthly struggles Updated: Jun-09-15 10:47 am
BEND, Oregon - Fifteen years after he announced plans to launch himself to the edge of space in a homemade rocket, Bend's Brian Walker remains earthbound.
- Russia's rocket launches successfully following failure Updated: Jun-05-15 12:55 pm
MOSCOW - A Russian Soyuz booster rocket has successfully launched a satellite for the first time since a much-publicized failure in April.