- US institute: NKorea launch site upgrade complete Updated: Jul-28-15 2:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Construction to upgrade North Korea's main rocket launch site now appears complete amid expectations in rival South Korea that a launch could take place in October, a U.S. research institute said Tuesday.
- Russian capsule docks with International Space Station Updated: Jul-22-15 11:25 pm
BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan - A Soyuz space capsule carrying a Russian, an American and a Japanese docked smoothly Thursday with the International Space Station.
- SpaceX says 2-foot strut snapped, brought down rocket Updated: Jul-20-15 6:11 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - SpaceX suspects a 2-foot steel strut snapped inside its rocket and led to last month's launch accident.
- Air Force launches GPS satellite on Atlas V rocket Updated: Jul-15-15 1:19 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - The Air Force has a new advanced GPS satellite in orbit.
- UND miniature satellite approved by NASA for spring launch Updated: Jul-15-15 11:41 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A miniature satellite that University of North Dakota students have been working on for nearly five years has been approved for launch by NASA, which ranked the project as the best of its kind in the nation for the last year.
- Minnesota-trained doctor to launch to space station Updated: Jul-15-15 5:06 am
MINNEAPOLIS - An astronaut trained as a doctor in Minnesota is set to go into space next week.
- NASA's new commercial crew astronauts: Each wants to fly 1st Updated: Jul-10-15 6:50 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - For now, just call them the Commercial Crew Cadre.
- Russian craft delivers long-awaited cargo to space station Updated: Jul-05-15 6:01 am
MOSCOW - An unmanned Russian cargo ship has docked successfully at the International Space Station, where it was anxiously awaited by the U.S.-Russian crew after the successive failures of two previous supply missions.