- SpaceX making Easter delivery of station supplies Updated: Apr-18-14 9:53 pm
- Station supply ship carrying Taylor satellite Updated: Apr-18-14 5:37 pm
- Purdue experiment to test how plants grow in space Updated: Apr-11-14 3:50 am
- Air Force launches spy satellite from Florida Updated: Apr-10-14 1:57 pm
- Israel launches new spy satellite Updated: Apr-10-14 4:07 am
- US defense weather satellite launched Updated: Apr-03-14 4:40 pm
- ESA launching satellite for new monitoring system Updated: Apr-03-14 9:19 am
- Sea Launch postpones Eutelsat 3B mission Updated: Mar-31-14 3:25 pm
- Space station arrival delayed for US-Russian crew Updated: Mar-26-14 7:10 pm
- French plane diverted after Russia closes airspace Updated: Mar-26-14 9:45 am
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - A SpaceX supply ship rocketed toward the International Space Station on Friday, setting the stage for an Easter morning delivery and urgent spacewalking repairs later in the week.
UPLAND, Indiana - A supply ship headed to the International Space Station is carrying a tiny satellite designed and built by Taylor University engineering students.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - An experiment by Purdue University scientists will test how plants grow in response to various levels of gravity.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - The Air Force has launched a new spy satellite.
JERUSALEM - Israel's Defense Ministry said on Thursday that it has successfully launched a new observation satellite into orbit, one which is expected to be used to observe Iran and hostile militant groups in the Middle East.
VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, California - A U.S. military weather satellite was successfully launched into orbit early Thursday, the Air Force said.
BERLIN - The European Space Agency is launching the first of six satellites for a new system designed to better monitor climate change, environmental disasters and catastrophes like floods, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.
LONG BEACH, California - Sea Launch AG has postponed the planned April 15 launch of a communications satellite for France-based Eutelsat because of damage that occurred during movement of the integrated launch vehicle at the company's homeport in Long Beach, California
MOSCOW - A software glitch on a Russian spacecraft heading to the International Space Station has delayed the arrival of three astronauts, including an American.
BERLIN - Air France said Wednesday that a plane carrying 495 passengers and 22 crew was diverted on its way from Shanghai to Paris after Russia closed part of its airspace because of the launch of a Russian spacecraft to the International Space Station.