- Chinese-Brazilian satellite fails to enter orbit Updated: Dec-09-13 8:37 am
- North Pole children 'hitch' satellite ride Updated: Dec-07-13 6:13 am
- Satellite launched aboard private SpaceX rocket Updated: Dec-03-13 6:08 pm
- Conn. museum sells statue to launch NASA satellite Updated: Dec-02-13 2:05 pm
- China launches first moon rover, the 'Jade Rabbit' Updated: Dec-02-13 1:47 am
- Space hosts busy Thanksgiving with launch, comet Updated: Nov-27-13 4:51 pm
- ESA satellites in orbit to study magnetic field Updated: Nov-22-13 9:59 am
- Mid-Atlantic rocket launch gives East rare view Updated: Nov-19-13 10:38 pm
- Saint Louis U prepares to launch camera in space Updated: Nov-19-13 12:02 pm
- NASA launches robotic explorer to Mars Updated: Nov-18-13 5:26 pm
BEIJING - A satellite jointly developed by China and Brazil failed to enter orbit after the rocket carrying it malfunctioned after launch on Monday, state media reported.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Perry kids have gone from the Last Frontier to the Final Frontier in the past week.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - A new communications satellite that has both public and government applications has been launched into space aboard a private rocket.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Discovery Museum and Planetarium in Bridgeport is making a calculated trade-off as it launches a significant upgrade to its science education program for schoolchildren.
BEIJING - China launched its first rover mission to the moon Monday, sending a robotic craft named Jade Rabbit to trundle across the lunar landscape, examine its geology and beam images back to Earth.
WASHINGTON - Space will serve up a banquet of activities on Thanksgiving, featuring a comet kissing the sun, a zero-gravity freeze-dried feast in orbit and a rocket launch attempt:
MOSCOW - Russia's space agency says it has successfully launched three European Space Agency's satellites intended to study Earth's magnetic field.
WASHINGTON - A rocket streaked along the eastern U.S. early evening sky Tuesday in an unusual sight as NASA put a smartphone and 28 other tiny satellites into orbit.
ST. LOUIS - An infrared camera built by Saint Louis University aviation and engineering students is headed to outer space.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - NASA's newest robotic explorer, Maven, rocketed toward Mars on Monday on a quest to unravel the ancient mystery of the red planet's radical climate change.