- USSA Junior Nationals held in Vermont Updated: Mar-05-14 7:06 pm
- Parade in Lake Placid for Sochi Winter Olympians Updated: Mar-05-14 8:51 am
- Poland's Stoch retains ski jumping lead with win Updated: Mar-04-14 5:19 pm
- SE Indiana Olympian Goepper honored by lawmakers Updated: Mar-03-14 2:00 pm
- Jansrud beats Keung to win men's WCup super-G race Updated: Mar-02-14 12:15 pm
- Norway's Bjoergen and Sundby win World Cup races Updated: Mar-02-14 9:02 am
- Norwegian Dahl wins ski marathon in Sweden Updated: Mar-02-14 7:29 am
- Kingsbury wins dual moguls World Cup event Updated: Mar-02-14 3:41 am
- Canada's Guay wins downhill, Miller 8th in Norway Updated: Mar-01-14 10:01 am
- Freund wins ski jump, Prevc takes lead Updated: Feb-28-14 2:50 pm
- Rydzek wins WCup Nordic combined, Frenzel in lead Updated: Feb-28-14 12:23 pm
- Ganong gets 1st career podium, now he wants a win Updated: Feb-28-14 10:46 am
- Men's downhill training in Kvitfjell canceled Updated: Feb-27-14 9:48 am
- Skier's Indiana hometown cheers his Olympic medal Updated: Feb-26-14 6:32 am
- Sweden beats Norway to win World Cup team event Updated: Feb-25-14 2:57 pm
- Ski jumper Morgenstern ends season after Olympics Updated: Feb-24-14 2:59 pm
- Bjoergen, Cologna star in cross-country in Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 1:30 am
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Bjoerndalen's farewell highlights Olympic biathlon Updated: Feb-23-14 7:17 am
- Legkov leads Russian sweep of 50K race at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 6:27 am
- Shiffrin, Miller make Sochi skiing 1 for the ages Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- CAS dismisses men's skicross appeal against France Updated: Feb-23-14 5:09 am
STOWE, Vermont - A week after the Winter Olympics came to a close, possible future Olympians from around the country are competing in the USSA Junior National Cross-Country Skiing Championships.
LAKE PLACID, New York - Two parades are scheduled this month in the Adirondacks to honor the New York region's athletes who competed at the Sochi Olympics, including medal winners Andrew Weibrecht and Erin Hamlin.
HELSINKI - Olympic champion Kamil Stoch of Poland won the ski jumping event at the Kuopio Ski Games on Tuesday to increase his lead in the overall World Cup standings.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers are honoring the perseverance and commitment of slopestyle skier Nick Goepper (GEP'-er).
KVITFJELL, Norway - Olympic champion Kjetil Jansrud of Norway overcame tricky racing conditions on his favorite home course to win a World Cup super-G race on Sunday ahead of Switzerland's Patrick Kueng.
LAHTI, Finland - Norway's triple Olympic gold medalist Marit Bjoergen and Olympic bronze medalist Martin Johnsrud Sundby dominated cross-country skiing World Cup races on Sunday.
MORA, Sweden - Norwegian John Kristian Dahl won the cross-country ski marathon Vasaloppet in Sweden after a dramatic sprint.
INAWASHIRO, Japan - Olympic silver medalist Mikael Kingsbury of Canada won a World Cup dual moguls event on Sunday.
KVITFJELL, Norway - It feels just like home for Canada's Erik Guay when he races in Norway.
HELSINKI - Severin Freund of Germany won the ski jumping event at the Lahti Ski Games on Friday, but Peter Prevc of Slovenia went into the lead in the overall standings.
HELSINKI - Johannes Rydzek of Germany won his first Nordic combined World Cup event Friday at the Lahti Ski Games, with Eric Frenzel maintaining his lead in the overall standings.
KVITFJELL, Norway - With the World Cup season nearly over, Travis Ganong is just getting started.
RINGEBU, Norway - A men's World Cup downhill training session in Norwegian resort of Kvitfjell has been canceled because of low visibility.
LAWRENCEBURG, Indiana - Hundreds of students and others filled the high school gymnasium in slopestyle skier Nick Goepper's southeastern Indiana hometown to celebrate his Olympic bronze medal win.
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Maria Pietilae-Holmner remained unbeaten in all three rounds to help Sweden win a World Cup parallel slalom team event on Tuesday.
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Austrian ski jumper Thomas Morgenstern will skip the remaining 10 World Cup events this season in order to rest after recovering in time from a ski flying crash to compete at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen is still in a class of her own in women's cross-country skiing, although perhaps not quite as dominant as she was four years ago.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Weather worries. Track troubles. Ukraine's unity. Domracheva dominating. And Bjoerndalen being brilliant.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Alexander Legkov made sure the Russian flag finally flew highest at the Sochi cross-country skiing venue - and for these entire Olympic Games.
SOCHI, Russia - The Court of Arbitration for Sport has dismissed an appeal by Canada and Slovenia that tried to disqualify France after it swept the men's skicross race at the Olympics.