- Andreas Puelacher becomes Austria men's head coach Updated: Apr-11-14 7:39 am
- Olympians say selfies were stopped at White House Updated: Apr-07-14 9:55 pm
- Mancuso backs Squaw Valley expansion plans Updated: Apr-06-14 9:03 pm
- Sugarloaf to host US Alpine Championship in 2015 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:58 pm
- Kotsenburg, Hamlin win awards for top US Olympians Updated: Apr-02-14 11:29 pm
- Reno parade will honor Olympic champ David Wise Updated: Apr-02-14 7:04 am
- Dumont Cup wraps up at Sunday River Updated: Mar-30-14 8:29 am
- Dumont draws Sochi medalists for slopestyle event Updated: Mar-27-14 6:35 pm
- Montana AAU names Little Sullivan finalists Updated: Mar-25-14 2:14 pm
- Gagnon, Chodounsky win slalom titles at US champs Updated: Mar-22-14 6:48 pm
INNSBRUCK, Austria - The Austrian ski federation has appointed Andreas Puelacher as head coach of the men's Alpine team, replacing Mathias Berthold.
A handshake? Sure. A selfie? No way.
OLYMPIC VALLEY, California - The Squaw Valley ski resort's expansion plans have drawn support from four-time Olympic skiing medalist Julia Mancuso but continued criticism from environmentalists.
CARRABASSETT VALLEY, Maine - Maine's Sugarloaf ski resort is going to host the U.S. Alpine Championships next year.
WASHINGTON - Wearing a suit for what he said was the first time, snowboarder Sage Kotsenburg walked off Wednesday with honors for top male athlete at the U.S. Olympic Committee's inaugural Best of U.S. Awards.
RENO, Nevada - The city of Reno has announced plans for a parade later this month to honor Olympic skiing champion David Wise.
NEWRY, Maine - The final day of the Dumont Cup at Maine's Sunday River is all about fun, not competition.
NEWRY, Maine - Freestyle skier Simon Dumont has assembled quite a field for his end-of-the-year slopestyle contest, bringing in all three Olympic medalists.
BILLINGS, Montana - The Montana AAU has named its finalists for the 2014 Little Sullivan Award, including two winter Olympians, two college football players, three college basketball players.
SQUAW VALLEY, California - Olympic gold medalist Mikaela Shiffrin failed to finish the first leg of the slalom at the U.S. Alpine Championships, and Marie-Michele Gagnon of Canada won the title by a hundredth of a second on Saturday.