- Controversy marks Newsweek's comeback Updated: Mar-08-14 8:37 am
- Daughter of Okla. governor defends headdress photo Updated: Mar-07-14 6:50 pm
- Hoosier Basketball Magazine selects top 60 girls Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Lawsuit on French president's affair goes to court Updated: Mar-06-14 12:01 pm
- Newsweek to use Slovak Piano paywall Updated: Mar-05-14 11:38 am
- Fusion cuts Ramos' nightly newscast to weekly Updated: Mar-04-14 9:14 pm
- Kinsler says Texas comments taken out of context Updated: Mar-04-14 5:27 pm
- Indian editor charged with sexual assault Updated: Feb-17-14 7:43 am
- Hoosier Basketball Magazine selects top 100 girls Updated: Feb-13-14 4:36 pm
NEW YORK - A mystery man. A splashy reveal. A media frenzy. Newsweek staked its return from the dead on a story it knew would get attention. A cover story claiming it had uncovered "the face behind bitcoin," the world's most popular digital currency.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The daughter of Oklahoma's governor, who is part of a punk band and has posed for revealing photos at the state mansion, defended herself Friday after posting a photo of herself in a Native American headdress that critics called insensitive.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight girls players competing for state championships this weekend have made the cut for Hoosier Basketball Magazine's top 60 senior players.
NANTERRE, France - The former companion of French President Francois Hollande won her invasion of privacy law suit on Thursday against a gossip magazine, while the actress at the center of the presidential break-up took the publication to court, saying its revelations had shattered her life.
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia - A Slovakia-based company that offers paywall projects for media to earn revenue for access to their online sites has made its first foray into the U.S. with a deal to provide its services to Newsweek.
MIAMI - The upstart cable and digital network Fusion is cutting back its nightly newscast with veteran news anchor Jorge Ramos to a weekly news magazine.
LAKELAND, Florida - Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction - even if he didn't agree with the way his comments were portrayed.
PANAJI, India - Indian police charged the high-profile editor of an investigative magazine Monday with sexually assaulting a female colleague in the elevator of a five-star hotel in the resort state of Goa.
INDIANAPOLIS - Logansport's Whitney Jennings and Evansville Mater Dei's Maura Muensterman headline this year's Hoosier Basketball Magazine top 100 senior girls.