- Vermont Health Connect promises fixes after critical audits Updated: Nov-30-15 6:21 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Although Gov. Peter Shumlin recently proclaimed the Vermont Health Connect a "totally different ballgame" in comparison to last year's performance, a House committee on Monday heard of several unresolved problems affecting the insurance exchange.
- New Mexico AG: Budget not keeping pace with crime growth Updated: Nov-25-15 4:43 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico faces a public safety crisis and needs resources to respond to everything from police officer shootings to consumer fraud, state Attorney General Hector Balderas said.
- US officials signal move toward embracing self-driving cars Updated: Nov-24-15 6:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Federal transportation officials are rethinking their position on self-driving cars with an eye toward getting the emerging technology into the public's hands.
- Experts foresee big premium increases for Medicare drug plan Updated: Nov-22-15 9:52 am
WASHINGTON - With time running out on open enrollment season, many seniors are facing sharply higher premiums for Medicare's popular prescription drug program. The reason: rising drug costs have overtaken a long stretch of stable premiums.
- Dispute over Internet data collection splits high court Updated: Nov-02-15 3:19 pm
WASHINGTON - No one at the Supreme Court on Monday disputed the fact that an online profile of Thomas Robins was riddled with false and misleading information.