- 9/11 memorial: Security guard shouldn't have silenced choir Updated: Apr-25-16 4:49 pm
NEW YORK - Officials at the Sept. 11 memorial said Monday that one of their security guards shouldn't have stopped a North Carolina middle school choir from singing the national anthem on the memorial plaza.
- Republican senators concerned over colleague's Sept. 11 bill Updated: Apr-21-16 12:15 pm
WASHINGTON - Key Senate Republicans are divided over a GOP colleague's bill that would allow families of Sept. 11 victims to sue the government of Saudi Arabia.
- 9/11 Commissioner urging release of report's 28 secret pages Updated: Apr-21-16 7:15 am
WASHINGTON - A former ambassador and congressman who sat on the 9/11 Commission is urging the release of 28 pages that have been kept secret.
- Trump has slip of tongue discussing 9/11 at Buffalo rally Updated: Apr-19-16 5:05 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Donald Trump made an unfortunate slip of the tongue while campaigning in Buffalo, New York, at his final campaign rally before Tuesday's big-prize primary.
- Sept. 11 families upset by White House effort to derail bill Updated: Apr-19-16 4:34 pm
WASHINGTON - Families of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks say they are "greatly distressed" that the Obama administration is working to derail legislation giving them the right to sue the government of Saudi Arabia for any role that elements of the Saudi government may have played in the attack.
- Obama: Top intel official reviewing secret 9/11 material Updated: Apr-19-16 3:19 am
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says the top-ranking U.S. intelligence official is reviewing classified material in a Sept. 11 report that families of attack victims and some lawmakers are demanding be made public.
- Connecticut veterans park to receive artifacts from Sept. 11 Updated: Apr-15-16 12:57 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - A Connecticut veterans park will be receiving some of the last remaining artifacts from the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center.
- Super Bowl rematch: Panthers-Broncos opens season Updated: Apr-14-16 9:19 pm
Super Bowl rematch. Minus Peyton Manning, of course.