- US Rep. Lynch calls for release of Sept. 11 info Updated: Dec-03-13 6:08 pm
- Payments slow to come from 9/11 health fund Updated: Nov-22-13 1:46 pm
- No charges in alleged 9-11 monument defacement Updated: Nov-21-13 5:04 pm
- Conn.'s Esty seeks more support for vets' families Updated: Nov-13-13 6:28 pm
- One World Trade Center named tallest US building Updated: Nov-12-13 8:07 pm
- Veterans Day: Events and ceremonies around nation Updated: Nov-11-13 5:27 pm
- 9/11 NYC fire rescue truck spends time in Columbia Updated: Nov-10-13 4:05 am
- Local veterans step up to honor their own Updated: Nov-05-13 6:40 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch is calling for the release of additional documents related to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
NEW YORK - The federal fund for people with illnesses related to the Sept. 11 attacks said Friday it has been able to issue compensation decisions to only 112 people out of nearly 55,000 who have applied so far - a performance one advocacy group called unacceptable.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A grand jury has refused to indict an Acadia Parish man who had been arrested in connection with the defacing of a 9-11 monument in downtown Lafayette.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Rep. Elizabeth Esty is seeking a vote on federal legislation that would expand support for family caregivers of veterans.
NEW YORK - They set out to build the tallest skyscraper in the world - a giant that would rise a symbolic 1,776 feet from the ashes of ground zero.
Across the nation, Americans are commemorating Veterans Day with parades, wreath-laying ceremonies, monument dedications and other events.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - One of two decommissioned New York City rescue trucks that responded to the World Trade Center on 9/11 is spending some time in Columbia this month.
IMPERIAL, Pennsylvania - In August, the dignified remains of a soldier were returned to Pittsburgh International Airport with full military honors. After being unloaded from the plane, the casket was placed on a regular baggage cart and driven to the cargo area, where it was then transferred to a hearse.