- Sentencing postponed for airplane threat hoax Updated: Dec-02-13 8:08 pm
- San Jose police kill man suspected of stabbing 3 Updated: Nov-28-13 7:14 pm
- Hijacker who returned to US denied bail in Fla. Updated: Nov-19-13 3:31 pm
- Cuba hijacker makes 1st US court appearance Updated: Nov-07-13 3:32 pm
- Police: Bus attacker in Norway was to be deported Updated: Nov-05-13 1:33 pm
HONOLULU - Sentencing has been postponed for a Hawaii man who pleaded guilty to making a hoax call to the FBI when he falsely reported a possible hijacker was aboard an airplane.
SAN JOSE, California - A San Jose police officer on Thursday shot and killed a man suspected of stabbing three people and hijacking a van, police said.
MIAMI - An American who returned from Cuba to face U.S. charges that he hijacked an airliner to Havana decades ago was denied release on bail Tuesday, in part because of an outstanding arrest warrant claiming he committed a New Jersey armed robbery.
MIAMI - After raising a shackled right hand and swearing to tell the truth, U.S.-to-Cuba airline hijacker William Potts told a judge Thursday he had an objection at his first federal court appearance to face decades-old air piracy charges.
STAVANGER, Norway - A man suspected of stabbing three people to death during an attack on a bus in rural Norway was due to have been deported on Tuesday after the country rejected his application for asylum, police said.