- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 4:08 pm
- Kansas State gives Weber 1-year contract extension Updated: Apr-16-14 4:06 pm
- Iowa signs junior college PG Dickerson Updated: Apr-16-14 4:00 pm
- Michigan State signs 6-7 forward Marvin Clark Updated: Apr-16-14 3:37 pm
- Griffin has to sit out finale for technical fouls Updated: Apr-16-14 3:20 pm
- Martin looking for Gamecocks to take next step Updated: Apr-16-14 2:52 pm
- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 2:52 pm
- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive' Updated: Apr-16-14 2:44 pm
- NJ senior signs to play at Notre Dame next fall Updated: Apr-16-14 2:42 pm
- Neb-Omaha's Derrin Hansen signs a 4-year contract Updated: Apr-16-14 2:27 pm
- Kohl to make announcement on Bucks' ownership Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- Vanderbilt adds Roberson to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 1:50 pm
- UCLA's Anderson and LaVine declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Wojo hopes underclassmen will stick with Marquette Updated: Apr-16-14 1:09 pm
- Shorter and Schneider each win 3 Jazz Awards Updated: Apr-16-14 12:07 pm
- Girls basketball MVP shares award plaque Updated: Apr-16-14 10:56 am
- New USD men's hoops coach hires 3 assistants Updated: Apr-16-14 8:08 am
- A good read: Bucks' Udoh draws fans for book club Updated: Apr-16-14 3:15 am
- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- Lawmakers fail to approve bonding for Rupp project Updated: Apr-16-14 12:57 am
- Griffin's 16th tech triggers 1-game suspension Updated: Apr-16-14 12:14 am
- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Warriors trying to move on without Andrew Bogut Updated: Apr-15-14 7:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State basketball coach Bruce Weber has received a one-year contract extension through the 2018-19 school year after leading the Wildcats to 47 wins in his first two seasons, the most victories by any coach in his first two years in school history.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa has signed junior college point guard Trey Dickerson to a letter of intent.
Michigan State has signed Marvin Clark Jr. to a letter of intent.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has been suspended for a game after getting his 16th technical foul this season.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Frank Martin was proud how his young South Carolina team persevered through a difficult season.
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans general manager Dell Demps says all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - High school point guard Matt Farrell has signed a letter of intent to play at Notre Dame this fall.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska-Omaha men's basketball coach Derrin Hansen has signed a new contract that will keep him at the school through the 2017-18 season.
MILWAUKEE - Former Sen. Herb Kohl has called a news conference to discuss the ownership of the Milwaukee Bucks and the team's future.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt has added 6-foot-7 forward Jeff Roberson to its recruiting class.
MILWAUKEE - New Marquette basketball coach Steve Wojciechowski says he thinks the underclassmen that he inherited will all stay with the program.
NEW YORK - Saxophonist Wayne Shorter and composer-arranger Maria Schneider are each triple winners in the 2014 Jazz Awards presented by the Jazz Journalists Association.
MADISON, Minnesota - The girls' basketball coach at Lac qui Parle Valley High School in southwestern Minnesota said he initially didn't believe his team's most valuable player when she told him what she wanted to do with her award plaque.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - New University of South Dakota head men's basketball coach Craig Smith has named three assistants, from schools in North Dakota and Colorado.
MILWAUKEE - Epke Udoh will leave one positive lasting impression from this dreary season for the Milwaukee Bucks, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The clock finally ran out on a proposal to insert state-supported bonding into the financing packaging to renovate Rupp Arena.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has picked up his 16th technical foul of the season, triggering a league-mandated one-game suspension.
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
OAKLAND, California - Go small or go home.