- Jordan grabs 24 rebounds, Clippers beat Blazers 10 Updated: Dec-01-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - The way the Portland Trail Blazers kept fouling DeAndre Jordan down the stretch in a feeble attempt to rally from a double-digit deficit was enough to turn anyone's stomach - Damian Lillard notwithstanding.
- Cousins returns, scores 31 to lead Kings past Mavs 112-98 Updated: Dec-01-15 2:24 am
SACRAMENTO, California - There's little doubt the Sacramento Kings are a much different team with DeMarcus Cousins in the lineup.
- The longest-tenured players from the 4 major US pro sports Updated: Dec-01-15 2:16 am
Kobe Bryant has announced that this season, his 20th with the Los Angeles Lakers, will be his last. Bryant is the first NBA player to spend that many years with one franchise, though it's not completely uncommon across the other pro sports in the United States.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others Updated: Dec-01-15 2:14 am
UCLA coach Cori Close wanted her team to get more out of its trip to the Bahamas last week than just some fun in the sun and competitive games.
- Grambling State beats Selma 98-53 Updated: Dec-01-15 12:28 am
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Arnold Richmond scored a career-high 22 points and Grambling State beat Selma 98-53 on Monday night.
- Warriors win 19th straight, 106-103 over the Jazz Updated: Dec-01-15 12:28 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Stephen Curry was held in relative check for most of Monday night. The reigning MVP and NBA's leading scorer had 16 points through three quarters as Draymond Green and other teammates did the heavy lifting.
- Oliver, Nevada cruise to 108-57 win over D-II Holy Names Updated: Dec-01-15 12:28 am
RENO, Nevada - Cameron Oliver and Tyron Criswell scored 17 apiece and AJ West added 16 points as Nevada cruised to a 108-57 win over Division II Holy Names on Monday night.
- Monroe scores 18 in Bucks' 92-74 win over Nuggets Updated: Dec-01-15 12:05 am
MILWAUKEE - Michael Carter-Williams, who lost his starting job while struggling this season, had a new look Monday night.
- Murphy leads Minnesota to win over Clemson, 89-83 Updated: Dec-01-15 12:04 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota coach Richard Pitino has two nicknames for promising freshman Jordan Murphy: "High-motor Murph" and "Low-motor Murph."
- Brooks' big game leads No. 15 Oregon over Fresno State 78-73 Updated: Dec-01-15 12:02 am
EUGENE, Oregon - If bad things tend to happen in threes as many believe, Oregon coach Dana Altman can only hope his team has gotten letting big leads nearly slip away out of its system.
- Millsap, Teague lead Hawks to 106-100 win over Thunder Updated: Nov-30-15 11:52 pm
ATLANTA - Russell Westbrook let out an emphatic scream at the top of the key, surely believing his fourth-quarter outburst would carry the Oklahoma City Thunder to another victory.
- Grand Canyon beats Hampton, 63-51, for 1st 5-game win streak Updated: Nov-30-15 11:40 pm
PHOENIX - DeWayne Russell scored 14 points and Joshua Braun added 13 as Grand Canyon topped Hampton, 63-51, and won its fifth straight game for the first time under coach Dan Majerle Monday night.
- Gasol gets double-double as Bulls beat Spurs 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-15 11:27 pm
CHICAGO - Pau Gasol punctuated his big block on LaMarcus Aldridge with a triumphant yell.
- South Alabama rolls over D II Spring Hill 79-50 Updated: Nov-30-15 11:26 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Ken Williams had 17 points and Georgi Boyanov added 15 points on a perfect night to lead South Alabama to a dominating 79-50 victory over Division II Spring Hill on Monday night.
- Charges against ex-Spurs player Robertson dismissed Updated: Nov-30-15 11:26 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A judge has dismissed charges against former San Antonio Spurs player Alvin Robertson related to an alleged underage sex ring.
- Jackson and Drummond lift Pistons over Rockets Updated: Nov-30-15 11:23 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - It might have gotten lost in an endless parade of free throws, but Monday night proved something important about the Detroit Pistons.
- Fouse leads Green Bay to 87-69 win over SIU-Edwardsville Updated: Nov-30-15 11:16 pm
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Jordan Fouse scored 22 points and dished out six assists and Green Bay used a big first-half to handle Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, 87-69 on Monday night.
- North Carolina A&T holds off Northern Kentucky, 74-63 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:54 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Sam Hunt scored 32 points, including 7 of 11 from 3-point range, to help lead North Carolina A&T to its first win of the season, 74-63, over Northern Kentucky on Monday night.
- Deng leads Louisiana-Monroe to 64-54 win over Chattanooga Updated: Nov-30-15 10:53 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Majok Deng was 8 of 17 from the floor and made all six free throw attempts for 22 points as Louisiana-Monroe beat Chattanooga 64-54 on Monday night.
- Hudson, Wake Forest beat Rutgers 69-68 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:51 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - When Rutgers found a way to deny Devin Thomas late in the second half, Cornelius Hudson took advantage of his opportunity.
- Houston now 4-0 after 78-65 win over Texas-Rio Grande Valley Updated: Nov-30-15 10:51 pm
HOUSTON - Devonta Pollard scored 24 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and Houston held off Texas-Rio Grande Valley 78-65 on Monday night to keep the Cougars unbeaten through four games.
- Bradley gets 25, Celtics snap road slide and top Heat 105-95 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:50 pm
MIAMI - Whenever Boston's lead looked shaky in the final minutes, Avery Bradley had an answer.
- Briscoe helps No. 1 Kentucky outlast Illinois State 75-63 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:49 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari took heart in his young Wildcats absorbing Illinois State's best shots before getting off the deck to inflict some aggression of their own.
- Taylor, Short lead Norfolk State past Northern Arizona 70-66 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:41 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - D'Shon Taylor hit five 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 31 points, and Jeff Short scored 19, including a pair of free throws with three seconds left, to lead Norfolk State past Northern Arizona 70-66 Monday night.
- Blackmon Jr. scores 33, Indiana beats Alcorn St, 112-70 Updated: Nov-30-15 10:33 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - James Blackmon Jr. had a career night offensively for Indiana Monday night when he scored 33 points in the Hoosiers' convincing 112-70 victory over Alcorn State.