- NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes down as planned Updated: Apr-18-14 1:52 pm
- EXCHANGE: Robotic milking system ups profitability Updated: Apr-10-14 6:17 am
- University of Michigan to host Robotics Day event Updated: Apr-10-14 4:04 am
- Deep water search for jet could turn on robot subs Updated: Apr-02-14 10:50 am
- Robots in the vineyards? One inventor hopes so Updated: Apr-01-14 7:01 pm
- Pearl Harbor sailors, students to work on robotics Updated: Mar-27-14 9:04 am
- CMU develops trash-talking, Scrabble-playing robot Updated: Mar-22-14 1:42 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - NASA's robotic moon explorer, LADEE, is no more.
MENDON, Illinois - The cows are lined up for milking at the Shupe Dairy Farm north of Mendon.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan plans to show off autonomous systems and robotics research at its annual Robotics Day.
Two miles down or more and darker than night, the ocean becomes a particularly challenging place for human searchers.
CARLTON, Oregon - A shear-wielding contraption billed as the world's first robotic vineyard pruner put on a show to a rapt audience of winemakers and vineyard managers Monday in the hills above Carlton.
JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM, Hawaii - Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard is sponsoring two Hawaii robotics events this summer.
PITTSBURGH - Victor, the Scrabble-playing robot, does not like to lose.