- Pa. students' robotic arm can make you stronger Updated: Dec-10-13 6:01 am
- Robots to compete Saturday at School of Mines Updated: Dec-07-13 5:20 am
- Students building robots competitively Updated: Nov-30-13 8:10 am
- Uncertainties abound in Fukushima decommissioning Updated: Nov-19-13 6:07 am
- NASA launches robotic explorer to Mars Updated: Nov-18-13 5:26 pm
- Robots let doctors 'beam' into remote hospitals Updated: Nov-17-13 1:00 pm
- Jury awards $100,000 in Ore. malpractice suit Updated: Nov-16-13 4:16 pm
- Vt. students compete in 'Lego League' tournament Updated: Nov-16-13 9:58 am
PHILADELPHIA - Need a hand lifting something? A robotic device invented by University of Pennsylvania engineering students can help its wearer carry an additional 40 pounds.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota School of Mines & Technology is hosting nearly 150 elementary and middle school students Saturday as they send their Lego robots into competition.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The sounds of whirring of gears, clacking controllers and tinkling metal filled the air on the Coconino High School campus on a recent Saturday as the school's CocoNuts FIRST Robotics Team hosted two robotics events simultaneously.
TOKYO - It's costly, risky and dependent on technologies that have yet to be fully developed. A decades-long journey filled with unknowns lies ahead for Japan, which took a small step this week toward decommissioning its crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - NASA's newest robotic explorer, Maven, rocketed toward Mars on Monday on a quest to unravel the ancient mystery of the red planet's radical climate change.
CARMICHAEL, California - The doctor isn't in, but he can still see you now.
MEDFORD, Oregon - An Oregon gynecologist who removed a patient's healthy ovary and left a piece of plastic in her body after a 2007 robotic surgery has been ordered to pay more than $100,000.
NORTHFIELD, Vermont - Teams of students from across Vermont are competing with each other using robotic Lego building blocks.