- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- Slam gone, Spieth gears up for the next major Updated: Jul-21-15 3:23 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth headed home from a grueling week at the British Open with history on his mind and another major in his future.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):
- Tom Watson says 2016 Masters will be his Augusta finale Updated: Jul-15-15 1:27 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Tom Watson says the 2016 Masters will be his final tournament at Augusta National.
- AP WAS THERE: 43 years ago, Trevino ends a Grand Slam dream Updated: Jul-15-15 11:24 am
EDITOR'S NOTE: Jack Nicklaus had never trailed in any round on his way to winning the Masters and U.S. Open in 1972, and the British Open was played that year at Muirfield, where Nicklaus had won his first claret jug six years earlier. He woke up Monday morning of Open week with a stiff neck, which restricted his swing. Playing cautiously, he stayed in range of the leaders until Lee Trevino pulled away to a five-shot lead in the third round.
- Odds are something odd will happen to Jordan Spieth Updated: Jul-14-15 12:00 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Something has to go wrong for Jordan Spieth at the British Open because it always does.
- Rory McIlroy pulls out of British Open Updated: Jul-08-15 3:30 pm
The photo Rory McIlroy posted to Instagram on Wednesday shows his feet up, a black air cast around his left ankle, as he watches Wimbledon on television. The claret jug was positioned beneath the screen.