- Donaldson leads A's past Astros 10-1 Updated: Apr-25-14 1:17 am
- Errors, walks hurt Red Sox in 14-5 loss to Yanks Updated: Apr-25-14 1:11 am
- Nationals 0 for 16 with RISP in 4-3 loss to Padres Updated: Apr-25-14 1:03 am
- Cashner plays OF, Nady's Padres top Nats 4-3 in 12 Updated: Apr-25-14 12:53 am
- Solarte's 4 RBIs help Yanks top Red Sox 14-5 Updated: Apr-25-14 12:44 am
- Bruins beat Red Wings 3-2 in OT, up 3-1 in series Updated: Apr-25-14 12:05 am
- Red Sox RF Victorino off DL for 1st time this year Updated: Apr-24-14 8:48 pm
- Nova to undergo season-ending elbow surgery Updated: Apr-24-14 8:11 pm
- Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg in lineup for Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-14 8:11 pm
- Depleted White Sox end trip with loss in Detroit Updated: Apr-24-14 7:28 pm
- Cabrera, Scherzer lead Tigers over White Sox 7-4 Updated: Apr-24-14 7:05 pm
- Jackson is solid, but not good enough for Cubs Updated: Apr-24-14 7:02 pm
- Blackhawks, Blues prepare for Game 5 Updated: Apr-24-14 6:57 pm
- Whisenhunt looks forward to Titans' minicamp Updated: Apr-24-14 6:56 pm
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, Diamondbacks top Cubs Updated: Apr-24-14 6:54 pm
- Bedard labors through loss for Rays Updated: Apr-24-14 6:45 pm
- Texas checking Kouzmanoff back before Beltre move Updated: Apr-24-14 6:32 pm
- Colorado PG Spencer Dinwiddie heading to NBA Updated: Apr-24-14 6:24 pm
- 4 injured after lightning strikes near gas well Updated: Apr-24-14 5:59 pm
- Suspended Cooke apologizes for kneeing Barrie Updated: Apr-24-14 3:57 pm
- Canadiens face long wait for next playoff series Updated: Apr-24-14 3:44 pm
- Nadal cruises into Barcelona quarterfinals Updated: Apr-24-14 3:15 pm
- Cubs put OF Ruggiano on DL, make 4 roster moves Updated: Apr-24-14 2:32 pm
- D-backs place Trumbo on DL with foot injury Updated: Apr-24-14 12:54 pm
- Kosar believes he's off TV for slurred speech Updated: Apr-24-14 11:58 am
HOUSTON - Jed Lowrie had plenty to say about the Houston Astros after he was hit by a pitch that led to the ejection of Paul Clemens in Oakland's 10-1 win on Thursday night.
WASHINGTON - After his Washington Nationals went 0 for 16 with runners in scoring position and left 14 men on base, manager Matt Williams repeated the words "opportunity" and "opportunities" and "chance" and "chances" over and over.
WASHINGTON - By the time the 12th inning rolled around, the San Diego Padres were without third baseman Chase Headley - his strained calf could send him to the disabled list - and left fielder Seth Smith, who hurt a groin muscle.
BOSTON - CC Sabathia provided a lift for the New York Yankees depleted rotation.
BOSTON - New York Yankees right-hander Ivan Nova has decided to have season-ending Tommy John surgery for a partially torn elbow ligament.
DETROIT - The Chicago White Sox won't ever be thrilled about a 3-4 road trip.
DETROIT - There's little doubt that Miguel Cabrera is one of the best hitters in baseball. And often, it's his massive home runs that fans, players and managers remember.
CHICAGO - Edwin Jackson registered his first quality start and worked into the seventh inning for the first time this season.
ST. LOUIS - One more game, and the Chicago Blackhawks will have linchpin defenseman Brent Seabrook back in the lineup.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Tennessee Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt looks forward to discovering just how many holes the team filled through free agency.
CHICAGO - Pitching only 8 miles from where he grew up, Mike Bolsinger had more nerves than usual when he stepped on the mound at Wrigley Field against the Chicago Cubs.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff was scheduled to be evaluated Friday at home by a back specialist before the Rangers make a roster move to activate Adrian Beltre from the disabled list.
Spencer Dinwiddie expects to be healthy and wealthy by summer's end.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An energy company says four people are in stable condition after lightning struck near a natural gas well site in central Arkansas.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild left wing Matt Cooke apologized Thursday for the knee-to-knee hit on Tyson Barrie that sidelined the Colorado Avalanche defenseman for at least a month, saying he did not intend to injure him.
BARCELONA, Spain - Top-ranked Rafael Nadal looked more like his confident self on the clay in passing Ivan Dodig of Croatia 6-3, 6-3, to reach the Barcelona Open quarterfinals on Thursday.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have placed left fielder Mark Trumbo on the 15-day disabled list with a stress fracture in his right foot and recalled outfielder Roger Kieschnick from Triple-A Reno.
CLEVELAND - Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he has been removed as a TV commentator for Cleveland's preseason games because of slurred speech he attributes to concussions sustained in the NFL.