- Colts seeking solutions for secondary problems Updated: Dec-11-13 6:14 pm
- Shanahan sits RG3; Cousins will start for Redskins Updated: Dec-11-13 6:02 pm
- Sit or play? Rodgers Watch resumes for Pack Updated: Dec-11-13 6:01 pm
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions Updated: Dec-11-13 6:00 pm
- Welker ruled out against Chargers with concussion Updated: Dec-11-13 5:55 pm
- Rams backup Clemens taking hard knocks Updated: Dec-11-13 5:54 pm
- Cromartie, Hill don't practice for Jets Updated: Dec-11-13 5:51 pm
- Dortmund beats Marseille 2-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 5:42 pm
- Vikings: Peterson not ready for practice yet Updated: Dec-11-13 5:33 pm
- Seattle puts Johnson on IR, re-signs Cox Updated: Dec-11-13 5:24 pm
- Red Wings' Jimmy Howard hurts knee in practice Updated: Dec-11-13 5:17 pm
- Giants need to start playing run defense again Updated: Dec-11-13 5:06 pm
- Falcons could start 5 or more rookies on defense Updated: Dec-11-13 5:02 pm
- CB Dre Kirkpatrick gets bigger role with Bengals Updated: Dec-11-13 4:57 pm
- Browns WR Josh Gordon on record run Updated: Dec-11-13 4:53 pm
- Trestman optimistic Cutler will play this week Updated: Dec-11-13 4:51 pm
- Revolution's Reis retires, takes job with Galaxy Updated: Dec-11-13 4:51 pm
- Senators' Cowen suspended 2 games Updated: Dec-11-13 4:48 pm
- Vonn to skip St. Moritz, return on Dec. 21 Updated: Dec-11-13 4:42 pm
- Saints OLB Butler officials done for season Updated: Dec-11-13 4:35 pm
- Cowboys activate DE Edgar Jones off short-term IR Updated: Dec-11-13 3:54 pm
- Chiefs relying on cast of misfits during dream run Updated: Dec-11-13 3:51 pm
- Russell has shoulder surgery to repair torn labrum Updated: Dec-11-13 3:30 pm
- FANTASY GRIND: Managing game-time Bush conundrums Updated: Dec-11-13 3:41 am
- Oilers slip past Hurricanes 5-4 in OT Updated: Dec-11-13 1:53 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Greg Toler has spent six weeks watching his Colts' teammates work hard on Sundays.
ASHBURN, Virginia - It takes quite the sales job to explain why a medically cleared Robert Griffin III won't play for the rest of the season.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers took some first-team snaps in practice Wednesday, though the Packers' franchise quarterback still hasn't been cleared to play in a game.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Major League Baseball plans to eliminate home plate collisions, possibly as soon as next season but no later than by 2015.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Wes Welker won't play Thursday night against San Diego as he recovers from his second concussion in less than a month.
ST. LOUIS - Missing starting quarterback Sam Bradford, the St. Louis Rams' offense has suffered.
MARSEILLE, France - Borussia Dortmund beat 10-man Marseille 2-1 with a late goal from Kevin Grosskreutz on Wednesday to top Group F and advance to the Champions League knockout stage.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - If there is any area where the New York Giants have improved in this dismal season, it is run defense.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons are giving rookies bigger roles, especially on defense, down the stretch of a lost season.
CINCINNATI - Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick walked past one of his Cincinnati Bengals teammates in the locker room and summed up his week to everyone within earshot.
BEREA, Ohio - Once the ball was in his hands and then tucked under his right arm, Josh Gordon let his legs take care of the rest.
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Quarterback Jay Cutler looks just about ready to play for the Chicago Bears. For linebacker Lance Briggs, the wait might go on.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis retired Wednesday after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy.
Mapping out her Olympics preparation after a three-race test, Lindsey Vonn will skip this weekend's World Cup stop at St. Moritz, Switzerland, and is planning to return to the circuit in a downhill at Val d'Isere, France, on Dec. 21.
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys have activated defensive end Edgar Jones off short-term injured reserve and he could return Sunday against Green Bay.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles make the headlines for the Kansas City Chiefs and rightfully so. The quarterback and running back are the biggest names on one of the NFL's surprise teams.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State quarterback Tyler Russell will miss the Liberty Bowl after having surgery to fix a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough - really rough - Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.