- NFL, lawyers at work on $765M concussion deal Updated: Apr-17-14 6:11 pm
- Altidore's playing time a concern for Klinsmann Updated: Apr-17-14 6:06 pm
- Kouzmanoff, Rangers beat Mariners 8-6 Updated: Apr-17-14 6:00 pm
- Cardinals put RHP Kelly on DL with hurt hamstring Updated: Apr-17-14 5:54 pm
- Janssen's return to Jays unclear; Reyes due soon Updated: Apr-17-14 5:51 pm
- Bucks pack up, await future with new owners Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Bulls ready to start playoff push against Wizards Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Revere's RBI single lifts Phillies over Braves 1-0 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:48 pm
- Arizona's losing streak up to 6 games Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Firework injures fans during Dodgers-Giants game Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Davis provided hope for Pelicans, but needs help Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Barca's Neymar & Alba out for month with injuries Updated: Apr-17-14 3:20 pm
- Nuggets staying home for first time in decade Updated: Apr-17-14 3:00 pm
- Mitchell, Sarich out for Avs vs. Wild Updated: Apr-17-14 2:36 pm
- Robson out of French, Wimbledon with injured wrist Updated: Apr-17-14 1:23 pm
- Horner leaves hospital after training accident Updated: Apr-17-14 6:45 am
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 am
- Ramirez injures hand, Dodgers lose 2-1 to Giants Updated: Apr-17-14 2:31 am
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 am
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:17 am
- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 2:01 am
- Dodgers' Ramirez leaves after getting hit by pitch Updated: Apr-17-14 12:53 am
- Mariners falter in 9th, lose 3-2 in Texas Updated: Apr-17-14 12:41 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A judge overseeing thousands of NFL concussion-linked lawsuits says lawyers are still working to address her concerns about a proposed $765 million fund.
Jozy Altidore's disappointing first season with England's Sunderland has less than a month remaining, and it appears as though the American's struggles for playing time aren't finished.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - One by one, the Milwaukee Bucks met with their coach one last time before packing up their belongings.
CHICAGO - Lose a franchise player, trade away another star. Snag home-court advantage for at least one round in the playoffs?
PHILADELPHIA - A.J. Burnett's injury helped him improve his pitching.
PHOENIX - The pitching staff has struggled, at the front end this time instead of the back.
SAN FRANCISCO - Police say several people suffered minor injuries when a fan threw a firework onto a walkway at the San Francisco Giants ballpark during a Dodgers-Giants game.
NEW ORLEANS - The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets aren't accustomed to cleaning out their lockers in April.
LONDON - Britain will be without its top female player at Wimbledon after Laura Robson announced she is having surgery on her injured left wrist.
MILAN - Spanish Vuelta champion Chris Horner has been released from a hospital in northern Italy following a training accident inside a tunnel last week.
DENVER - Fresh legs beat fatigue.
SAN FRANCISCO - The swing that Pablo Sandoval hopes snaps him out of his early season slump is not the kind the San Francisco Giants have grown accustomed to seeing from the 2012 World Series MVP.
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf spent the final seconds of the Anaheim Ducks' playoff opener in the dressing room with a large ice bag pressed to a nasty cut on his left cheek.
SAN FRANCISCO - Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez has left the game against the San Francisco Giants after getting hit by a pitch on the top of his left hand. The team says X-rays on his hand were negative.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The ace pitchers were out of the game, and the Seattle Mariners had the lead with two outs in the ninth inning.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.