- Cashner remains winless in San Francisco as Padres lose 6-0 Updated: May-06-15 2:35 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Andrew Cashner has pitched through some tough luck this season. That wasn't the problem Tuesday night.
- Home runs doom Brewers again, lose 8-2 to Dodgers, who hit 3 Updated: May-06-15 1:33 am
MILWAUKEE - Not keeping the ball in the park once again caught up with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Ryan Vogelsong pitches surging Giants to 6-0 win over Padres Updated: May-06-15 1:08 am
- Greinke sharp in win, Dodgers beat Brewers 8-2 Updated: May-06-15 12:59 am
MILWAUKEE - No matter what uniform he's wearing, Zack Greinke is dominant at Miller Park.
- Kane, Crawford carry Blackhawks past Wild 1-0 for 3-0 lead Updated: May-06-15 12:48 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Patrick Kane has been playing like he never left. Corey Crawford has resolutely rebounded from being benched.
- White Sox frustrated by slow start Updated: May-06-15 12:35 am
CHICAGO - White Sox general manager Rick Hahn pointed to the players, coaching staff, front office and himself. Everyone, he said, is to blame for the team's poor start.
- Feldman struggles, Astros fall to Rangers 7-1 Updated: May-06-15 12:30 am
HOUSTON - Houston starter Scott Feldman isn't sure why he struggled so much Tuesday night.
- Greene knocked out in 3rd as Tigers lose 5-2 to White Sox Updated: May-06-15 12:21 am
- Wandy Rodriguez helps Rangers to 7-1 win over Astros Updated: May-06-15 12:17 am
HOUSTON - In 7 ½ seasons with the Astros, Wandy Rodriguez pitched much better in Houston than he did on the road.
- Tigers RHP Verlander gets MRI for right triceps injury Updated: May-06-15 12:16 am
CHICAGO - Justin Verlander is trying to stay patient while he recovers from a strained right triceps. It is a difficult task for the right-hander.
- Twins' red-hot bats cooled off by A's starter Chavez Updated: May-06-15 12:11 am
- Nationals' 2-1 loss to Marlins leaves Strasburg hurting Updated: May-06-15 12:06 am
WASHINGTON - Here's a sight no Nationals fan, or player, ever wants to see: Stephen Strasburg throwing a pitch, grimacing and stepping off the mound in obvious discomfort.
- Chavez shines in Oakland's 2-1 victory over Twins Updated: May-06-15 12:02 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Even after shutting down the red-hot Minnesota Twins offense for 7 1-3 innings, Jesse Chavez left the mound wanting more.
- Latos, Marlins limit Nationals to 3 hits in 2-1 victory Updated: May-05-15 11:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Three innings into the game, Mat Latos was getting into a groove and an ailing Stephen Strasburg was done for the night.
- Indians unable to hit Vargas, fall 5-3 to Royals Updated: May-05-15 11:56 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Every time someone from the Indians belted a ball into the outfield, there was someone wearing white with "Royals" across their jersey there to catch it.
- White Sox end 5-game slide with 5-2 victory over Tigers Updated: May-05-15 11:54 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox needed a win after a lousy road trip, and Jeff Samardzija wanted the ball. That last start in an empty ballpark had stayed with him for days, and he was ready to put it behind him.
- Hosmer homer, Vargas pitching sends Royals past Indians, 5-3 Updated: May-05-15 11:52 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jason Vargas never let Michael Brantley's two-run homer in the first inning get to him.
- With Wall out, Hawks beat Wizards 106-90 to even series 1-1 Updated: May-05-15 11:51 pm
- Teixeira homers, Pineda pitches Yankees past Blue Jays 6-3 Updated: May-05-15 11:42 pm
- Offensive funk continues as Pirates fall to Reds 7-1 Updated: May-05-15 11:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - Andrew McCutchen's left knee is aching. His team is listing. The Pittsburgh Pirates' star center fielder is only too aware of the correlation.
- Byrd drives in 4, Reds top Pirates 7-1 Updated: May-05-15 11:12 pm
PITTSBURGH - Marlon Byrd spent April swinging and missing, then swinging and missing some more.
- Rays lose 2-0 to Red Sox despite Smyly gem Updated: May-05-15 11:05 pm
- Colon beats Baltimore once again, Mets snap shutout string Updated: May-05-15 11:04 pm
NEW YORK - No matter which jersey he's wearing, no matter whether it's Cal Ripken or Manny Machado in the batter's box, Bartolo Colon keeps finding new ways to beat the Baltimore Orioles.
- Red Sox make 5 hits count, beat Rays 2-0 Updated: May-05-15 11:00 pm
BOSTON - Mookie Betts didn't need any body English to coax his two home runs stay fair and help the Boston Red Sox snap a four-game losing streak.
- NHL commissioner Bettman can be deposed in lawsuit Updated: May-05-15 10:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman can be deposed to give testimony in a concussion lawsuit, a U.S. District Court ruled Tuesday.