- 5 things to know after Vonn's return to ski racing Updated: Dec-09-13 3:42 am
- 5 things to know after Broncos beat Titans 51-28 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:39 am
- 5 things to know after 49ers edge Seahawks 19-17 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:35 am
- Kobe happy to make comeback, even in Lakers loss Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 am
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:27 am
- Bruins topple Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:44 pm
- Capitals' Grubauer stops 30 shots in 1st NHL win Updated: Dec-08-13 11:26 pm
- Without Crawford, Blackhawks top Panthers 6-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:17 pm
- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field Updated: Dec-08-13 10:00 pm
- Vikings lose to Ravens 29-26, without Peterson Updated: Dec-08-13 9:57 pm
- Seahawks lose 19-17 at San Francisco Updated: Dec-08-13 9:44 pm
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- Cardinals beat Rams 30-10 to end NFC West skid Updated: Dec-08-13 9:32 pm
- Vikings RB Peterson leaves with ankle injury Updated: Dec-08-13 8:51 pm
- Browns collapse, lose 27-26 at New England Updated: Dec-08-13 8:33 pm
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves early with injury Updated: Dec-08-13 8:21 pm
- Colts fall to Bengals 42-28, later clinch title Updated: Dec-08-13 7:46 pm
- Bengals beat Colts 42-28 to stay perfect at home Updated: Dec-08-13 7:44 pm
- 5 things to know about the Champions League Updated: Dec-08-13 7:12 pm
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Pats beat Browns 27-26 with TD after onside kick Updated: Dec-08-13 6:59 pm
- Raiders struggle again in 37-27 loss to Jets Updated: Dec-08-13 6:50 pm
- Cardinals rookie Mathieu injures knee against Rams Updated: Dec-08-13 6:38 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Lindsey Vonn returned to racing for the first time in 10 months this weekend, a three-race, 72-hour test for her surgically repaired right knee.
DENVER - All season, Matt Prater has been an afterthought on a team that's rewriting the record books on the strength of Peyton Manning's passing arm.
LOS ANGELES - Nearly eight months after Kobe Bryant limped off the Lakers' home court with a torn Achilles tendon and a career in doubt, he struggled to keep his composure when he finally stepped back onto the same hardwood.
NEW YORK - The Washington Capitals reveled in what they accomplished Sunday night.
CHICAGO - After their No. 1 goalie was knocked out early in the game, the Chicago Blackhawks dialed up their NHL-leading offense.
BALTIMORE - At first, it appeared the unrelenting snow would be the main topic of conversation. Then came an incredible flurry of touchdowns - five over the final 125 seconds - that truly made this a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable football game.
BALTIMORE - This was what football used to be like in Minnesota before the Vikings began playing under a dome.
SAN FRANCISCO - Every time the Seattle Seahawks seemed to steal some momentum, they found a way to hurt their cause.
SAN FRANCISCO - Frank Gore saw a huge hole with the clock ticking down and his team trailing, and went for it with everything he had.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer didn't throw a pass in practice all last week, then completed practically every one he tried Sunday.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Joe Haden had never experienced a game like this one. This loss was particularly painful, even for the hard-luck Cleveland Browns.
CINCINNATI - The Colts thought they had BenJarvus Green-Ellis down near the goal line.
CINCINNATI - A disputed call went the Bengals' way - not that they absolutely needed it.
LONDON - Half of the last 16 places in the knockout stage of the Champions League are still up for grabs and will be decided this week after the final group games. Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain reached the knockout phase in the last round of games, joining defending champion Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, and Barcelona.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Nearly everything had to go right for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots to pull off their latest comeback.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Dennis Allen was irked by several failures in his Oakland Raiders' latest defeat: a slow start, turnovers and shaky special teams.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.