- Tennessee hopes coaching stability brings success Updated: Mar-06-14 4:29 pm
- ACC showdown: No. 12 Virginia hosts No. 4 Syracuse Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- Lindenwood long shot gets shot at NFL combine Updated: Feb-24-14 3:36 am
- Iowa State hires Linguist as secondary coach Updated: Feb-19-14 6:30 pm
- MAC quarterback rivals pushing for bigger things Updated: Feb-19-14 6:01 pm
- DeShields kicks her game up a notch for No. 11 UNC Updated: Feb-19-14 5:42 pm
- PSU Wrestling: Taylor, Ruth laid foundation Updated: Feb-19-14 10:02 am
- Commissioner says American would provide stipends Updated: Feb-15-14 12:17 pm
- Unheralded freshman Foster driving K-State success Updated: Feb-14-14 12:29 pm
- Year 2 at BC brings bigger challenges for Addazio Updated: Feb-13-14 4:47 pm
- Prep shooting guard Rashad Vaughn picks UNLV Updated: Feb-11-14 7:06 pm
- Wisconsin coach Anderson turns down Browns Updated: Feb-11-14 5:21 pm
- Marketing execs: Let Sam's play speak for him Updated: Feb-11-14 2:06 pm
- Obama praises Michigan State football, basketball Updated: Feb-07-14 5:02 pm
- Division I schools flock again to Kansas JUCOs Updated: Feb-07-14 7:42 am
- Heralded class brings higher expectations for Vols Updated: Feb-06-14 6:38 pm
- Pirates look for help on OL on signing day Updated: Feb-05-14 8:41 pm
- Mississippi State's Mullen pleased with class Updated: Feb-05-14 8:26 pm
- ACC scores recruiting wins after FSU's title run Updated: Feb-05-14 8:17 pm
- WR Malachi Dupre signs with LSU Updated: Feb-05-14 8:15 pm
- Alabama rules signing day_ again - and USC surges Updated: Feb-05-14 8:14 pm
- Beavers' recruiting class has Hawaiian flavor Updated: Feb-05-14 8:09 pm
- NC State goes heavy with in-state talent Updated: Feb-05-14 7:55 pm
- Oklahoma has another top signing class in Big 12 Updated: Feb-05-14 7:54 pm
- Cardinals coach Petrino announces 21 signees Updated: Feb-05-14 7:48 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The big difference at Tennessee this spring is how much has stayed the same.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon did a double take when told that the Cavaliers have only won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship outright once in their history, and that it was 33 years ago.
INDIANAPOLIS - Pierre Desir long ago became resigned to the likelihood that his lifelong NFL dream might not come true.
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State has hired Buffalo defensive backs coach and recruiting coordinator Maurice Linguist as its new secondary coach.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jordan Lynch and Keith Wenning have already forgotten about their college rivalry.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Diamond DeShields stared down one of college basketball's most hostile arenas, led North Carolina to two road wins against top-10 teams and set a school freshman scoring record - all in a week.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State's Lorenzo Wrestling Complex was nearly empty an hour before the Nittany Lions' scheduled practice on Tuesday, save for a few familiar faces.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The commissioner of the American Athletic Conference said Saturday that his schools are committed to matching the power conferences when it comes to providing stipends to athletes.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There was no reason to suspect that Marcus Foster would be the driving force behind Kansas State's surprising success.
The rebuilding at Boston College only gets more difficult from here.
Five-star shooting guard Rashad Vaughn is headed to UNLV next season.
Wisconsin said Tuesday that coach Gary Andersen was contacted by the Cleveland Browns for their coaching vacancy but decided not to pursue the position following a conversation with the NFL team.
Any NFL team that drafts Michael Sam will be taking on much more than a rookie pass-rusher.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - President Barack Obama says Michigan State University's agricultural expertise made it the perfect place to sign a federal farm bill.
EL DORADO, Kansas - Troy coach Larry Blakeney might as well have bought a house in Kansas. Or at least rented a nice apartment within driving distance of its many junior colleges.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Butch Jones has shown that he can compete with the top Southeastern Conference programs on the recruiting trail.
East Carolina coach Ruffin McNeill focused on bolstering the Pirates' depth as the program heads into the American Athletic Conference.
Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said Wednesday that his 23-member class will go a long way toward filling the program's short-and long-term needs.
The top recruiter in the Atlantic Coast Conference this offseason might have been Jameis Winston.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - With the likes of running back Leornard Fournette and receiver Malachi Dupre joining LSU's 22-player recruiting class for 2014, coach Les Miles could can breathe a little easier about a number of Tigers at key positions who left school early for the NFL.
On signing day, Alabama is still No. 1.
You could say Oregon State's recruiting class has the Aloha Spirit.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State coach Dave Doeren and his staff aggressively worked to recruit instate talent. It resulted in the program signing its highest-rated recruiting haul in nine years.
Oklahoma is off and running with another highly touted recruiting class. Baylor added a quartet of players to keep throwing.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Bobby Petrino believes he made the most of his small recruiting window since taking over as Louisville's coach last month.