- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 pm
- Hatchell: Star freshman DeShields leaving UNC Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 pm
- A'ja Wilson ends suspense, chooses South Carolina Updated: Apr-16-14 7:22 pm
- Hammons says he'll stay at Purdue Updated: Apr-16-14 6:02 pm
- Michigan State signs 6-7 forward Marvin Clark Updated: Apr-16-14 4:53 pm
- Neb-Omaha's Derrin Hansen signs a 4-year contract Updated: Apr-16-14 2:27 pm
- Creighton signs Boston U. guard Maurice Watson Jr. Updated: Apr-15-14 7:41 pm
- Augie's Longhorns bounce back after miserable '13 Updated: Apr-14-14 3:02 pm
- USA juniors defeat world team 84-73 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:29 pm
- Boston College's Gaudreau wins Hobey Baker Updated: Apr-11-14 7:12 pm
- UMass basketball player announces he's gay Updated: Apr-10-14 1:47 am
- NBA rumors swirl around Ky. coach John Calipari Updated: Apr-08-14 8:33 pm
- NBA decisions loom for several Kentucky players Updated: Apr-08-14 1:53 am
- NC State's Lewis transferring to Butler Updated: Apr-04-14 8:02 pm
- Scouts flock to see Hartford pitcher with 0.00 ERA Updated: Apr-04-14 1:44 pm
- Kentucky's Antigua doing double-duty in Dallas Updated: Apr-04-14 1:41 pm
- Newcomers making impact for Tennessee this spring Updated: Apr-03-14 5:42 pm
- Staley sees bigger things ahead for South Carolina Updated: Apr-03-14 2:06 pm
- Kent introduced as Washington State's new coach Updated: Apr-02-14 7:07 pm
- Michigan St signs DL Malik McDowell Updated: Apr-02-14 6:38 pm
- Izzo expects Spartans to be underestimated again Updated: Mar-31-14 2:58 pm
- UConn upsets Michigan St 60-54, back to Final Four Updated: Mar-30-14 10:54 pm
- Iowa State has breakout season in 2013-14 Updated: Mar-29-14 5:18 pm
- Rutgers not concerned about move to the Big Ten Updated: Mar-29-14 5:17 pm
- Column: Szabados inspiring but women deserve more Updated: Mar-28-14 7:14 pm
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
North Carolina star freshman Diamond DeShields plans to transfer, coach Sylvia Hatchell said Thursday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A'ja Wilson, considered one of the nation's top women's basketball recruits, announced Wednesday she will play for South Carolina.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A.J. Hammons says he'll return for another season with Purdue.
Michigan State signed a third player to its basketball recruiting class, adding depth with the addition of Marvin Clark Jr.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska-Omaha men's basketball coach Derrin Hansen has signed a new contract that will keep him at the school through the 2017-18 season.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Boston University point guard Maurice Watson Jr. is transferring to Creighton.
Augie Garrido is back to his winning ways after a 2013 season that had lots of Texas baseball fans wishing he would call it a career.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Duke-bound Justise Winslow scored 16 points and the U.S. junior national team pulled away in the fourth quarter to defeat the world select team 84-73 Saturday in the annual Nike Hoop Summit.
PHILADELPHIA - Boston College forward Johnny Gaudreau won the Hobey Baker Award on Friday night as the top Division I college hockey player, and signed with the Calgary Flames.
Derrick Gordon had kept his secret for too long.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's talented freshmen shed a shaky regular season and then showed why the Wildcats were picked No. 1 in the preseason with an impressive run to the NCAA championship game.
ARLINGTON, Texas - One by one, players in the Kentucky locker room said essentially the same thing: They had not given the NBA a second thought, much less a first, during their stirring Final Four run.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State sophomore point guard Tyler Lewis said Friday he's transferring to Butler.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Sean Newcomb says he doesn't even notice them anymore - all the major league scouts pointing radar guns at him every time he winds up.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Orlando Antigua stepped out of the Kentucky locker room deep within AT&T Stadium, two days before the Wildcats were to take the floor against Wisconsin in the Final Four.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The newcomers to Tennessee's football team are making quite a statement without speaking a word.
Dawn Staley was proud of what South Carolina accomplished this season and knows there's much more ahead for her young team.
PULLMAN, Washington - New Washington State basketball coach Ernie Kent says the rebuilding project he faces in Pullman won't be a long one.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Nearly two months after national signing day, defensive lineman Malik McDowell is officially a Spartan.
Adreian Payne and Keith Appling will be gone.
NEW YORK - Shabazz Napier owed UConn.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa State coach Fred Hoiberg and the Cyclones look ready to be nationally relevant for years to come, even after their breakout season ended in a Sweet Sixteen loss to Connecticut.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Other than it being the first practice in pads and the first open to the general public, Rutgers' spring workout Saturday had all the appearances of any other previously held at the birthplace of college football.
After leading Canada to a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Shannon Szabados took on a more imposing challenge.