- Texas A&M stumbles to 4th straight loss, 76-71 at LSU Updated: Feb-13-16 5:42 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Danuel House grimaced, dipped his head and turned back up court as his 3-point attempt missed the rim with 33 seconds left.
- Texas to let Baylor keep sex assault records private Updated: Feb-11-16 6:49 pm
DALLAS - Baylor University can keep private campus police records that detail sexual assaults committed by two former football players against students, according to an opinion issued this week by the Texas attorney general's office.
- Senior Bowl QB Carson Wentz becomes hit on recruiting trail Updated: Feb-11-16 5:14 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State coaches enjoyed some free advertising while they were on the recruiting trail for this year's class.
- North Carolina's NCAA academic case stuck in holding pattern Updated: Feb-10-16 8:41 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's long-running academic fraud scandal case seems stuck in procedural limbo.
- No. 8 Spartans fall short in 82-81 OT loss to No. 18 Purdue Updated: Feb-09-16 11:14 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Michigan State coach Tom Izzo liked the way his team fought back Tuesday night.
- AP Source: Ole Miss football cited in 13 of 28 violations Updated: Feb-09-16 7:38 pm
Mississippi's football program was cited by the NCAA in nearly half of the 28 rules violations levied against the school in the Notice of Allegations the university recently received, said a person with knowledge of the investigation.
- SEC targets spring break practices in reaction to Harbaugh Updated: Feb-09-16 4:03 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The Southeastern Conference is asking for a rule preventing football teams from holding practices during spring break.
- Tennessee has reported 18 minor violations to NCAA since May Updated: Feb-09-16 11:10 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has reported 18 Level III violations to the NCAA since May, including four in football.
- Blakeney's 31 points leads LSU past Miss. St., 88-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:00 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antonio Blakeney released both hands from the rim, shouted, "Hey!" as he dropped to the court and delivered an intense glare at the nearest Mississippi State player, Malik Newman.
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:37 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Motivated to move on from its postseason ban, No. 19 Louisville dominated Boston College from start to finish.
- Brantley teen overwhelmed with support before cancer fight Updated: Feb-06-16 10:28 am
BRANTLEY, Alabama - Alex Wilcox passively stands, eyes darting around at the scene, her shy nature overwhelmed.
- 'Right fit' is the sell in B10 recruiting, sideshow or not Updated: Feb-05-16 3:08 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Urban Meyer has the cache and the national championship rings. Jim Harbaugh mixes a khakis-wearing sensibility with a sense of panache.
- Bohl stresses private, public help in recruiting success Updated: Feb-04-16 12:28 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Craig Bohl spent about 30 minutes showing video highlights and introducing the University of Wyoming's 2106 recruiting class Wednesday.
- George Mason holds off Richmond with a 78-74 win Updated: Feb-03-16 10:57 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Jaire Grayer scored 20 points and Otis Livingston II added 18 as George Mason held on to beat Richmond 78-74 Wednesday night.
- Harbaugh draws cascade of stars to Michigan for signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:30 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh, hailed like a rock star, strolled onto a regally lit stage in a sharp suit instead of his signature khakis and tucked-in blue pullover.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- New BYU coaching staff pleased despite time constraints Updated: Feb-03-16 8:34 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU's greatest accomplishment on signing day may have been holding on to players previously committed to former coach Bronco Mendenhall. Kalani Sitake was hired in late December and his staff was still being put together last week.
- Good drama gives Texas another top Big 12 recruiting class Updated: Feb-03-16 8:23 pm
This is the kind of drama Texas coach Charlie Strong can live with - and could finally push the Longhorns back to the top of the Big 12 during the season.
- Southern Miss lands 17 in Hopson's first class Updated: Feb-03-16 7:58 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - New Southern Mississippi coach Jay Hopson had just four days to secure his first recruiting class for the Golden Eagles.
- Alabama leads another strong recruiting class for the SEC Updated: Feb-03-16 7:48 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Alabama's still the unquestioned king of Southeastern Conference recruiting.
- Florida State leads the way in the ACC on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 7:32 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Jimbo Fisher pledged to work toward helping Florida State win another title shortly after losing at Clemson last fall. The Seminoles' coach took a major step in that direction Wednesday, landing the top recruiting class in the Atlantic Coast Conference on national signing day.
- USC, UCLA reign in Pac-12 recruiting battles Updated: Feb-03-16 7:31 pm
PHOENIX - Southern California has again become the epicenter of Pac-12 recruiting.
- Ohio St., Michigan classes show most star power in Big Ten Updated: Feb-03-16 6:52 pm
The competition between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh never ends.
- Fedora's Tar Heels get recruiting bump from 11-win season Updated: Feb-03-16 6:42 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina carried momentum from an 11-win season and a trip to the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game into national signing day.
- Muschamp pleased with 1st recruiting class at South Carolina Updated: Feb-03-16 6:34 pm
South Carolina coach Will Muschamp said he had a high winning percentage in recruiting this year. He hopes that translates to success on the football field.