- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Stoops: Kentucky progressed despite 2-10 finish Updated: Dec-02-13 6:05 pm
- After loss to K-State, Kansas begins offseason Updated: Dec-01-13 12:26 pm
- Southern downs Grambling 40-17 in Bayou Classic Updated: Nov-30-13 8:17 pm
- No ACC title-game trip for Miami Updated: Nov-30-13 4:30 pm
- Thrower, Webb co-AP Division 1-2 players of year Updated: Nov-30-13 6:33 am
- Column: Best ever? Alabama closing in on title Updated: Nov-29-13 2:24 pm
- Tennessee self-reports NCAA secondary violations Updated: Nov-27-13 4:36 pm
- No. 4 Auburn trying to build for the long haul Updated: Nov-26-13 6:30 pm
- Vols say motivation won't be problem at Kentucky Updated: Nov-25-13 4:30 pm
- Boyd throws 5 TDs again as No. 7 Clemson wins 52-6 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:47 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Arizona brings in 4 top recruits Updated: Nov-22-13 8:08 pm
- Clemson signs daughter of ex-Tiger Sharone Wright Updated: Nov-22-13 2:04 pm
- K-State seasons prepared for final home game Updated: Nov-20-13 5:29 pm
- UNC permanently distances itself from 3 ex-players Updated: Nov-20-13 1:02 pm
- Montana softball signs first recruits Updated: Nov-20-13 12:59 pm
- Purdue finds progress despite struggles Updated: Nov-19-13 5:59 pm
- No. 25 Duke savors role as ACC Coastal leader Updated: Nov-19-13 5:00 pm
- No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Georgia Tech 87-76 Updated: Nov-17-13 10:36 pm
- Auburn self-reports 16 secondary violations Updated: Nov-16-13 3:56 pm
- Maryland women's hoops coach Frese signs extension Updated: Nov-15-13 7:56 pm
- Blackmon, Johnson sign with Hoosiers Updated: Nov-14-13 8:15 pm
- No. 16 Fresno St. has depth at receiver Updated: Nov-14-13 1:45 pm
- Butler begins new Big East era by adding size Updated: Nov-13-13 7:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Mark Stoops said his Kentucky team is making progress despite another 2-10 finish.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Charlie Weis felt a difference in the culture at Kansas as he stood on the sideline Saturday, the clock melting away in the second half and Kansas State on its way to another win over its rival.
NEW ORLEANS - As much as Grambling could have used a morale-boosting triumph in the Bayou Classic, Dray Joseph and the Southern Jaguars were not going to let that happen.
When the Miami football staff showed up for work Saturday, there still was hope that the Hurricanes would have two games left on their schedule this season.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The 2013 Associated Press Division 1-2 All-State team features two players who played in a state championship game last season and who were part of two of the best teams this season.
Alabama has already established itself as one of college football's greatest dynasties under Nick Saban.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has self-reported 10 secondary violations since June, including one each in football and men's basketball.
AUBURN, Alabama - This is nothing new for the Auburn Tigers, however it seems.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee doesn't expect to have trouble finding motivation for Saturday's season finale at Kentucky finale even though a bowl bid isn't at stake.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona coach Sean Miller has signed another stellar recruiting class, a four-player group that's rated among the best in the nation.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The daughter of former Clemson basketball star Sharone Wright has signed to play basketball with the Lady Tigers.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bill Snyder had kept a close eye on what he had built at Kansas State, even when he stepped away for a brief retirement. When he returned, he knew exactly what he wanted in players.
North Carolina has sent letters of "permanent disassociation" to former Tar Heels football players Marvin Austin, Greg Little and Robert Quinn for NCAA violations that led to criminal charges against five people for violating the state's sports agent law.
MISSOULA, Montana - Montana women's softball coach Jamie Pinkerton has announced his first six recruits for the inaugural team that will begin play during the 2014-15 school year.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue has no chance at a Big Ten football championship. The Boilermakers' hopes of landing in a bowl game are gone.
DURHAM, North Carolina - They're used to winning streaks, national rankings and ACC championship buzz at Duke.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Before every game, Tennessee assistant coach Dean Lockwood tells Bashaara Graves and Isabelle Harrison how many rebounds he wants from each of them.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn self-reported 16 secondary violations for the 2012-13 fiscal year, mostly involving recruiting.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland women's basketball coach Brenda Frese has signed a four-year extension to her contract, which now runs through 2021.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - For a while, Indiana fans braced for a rough recruiting year. Two huge signings on Thursday left coach Tom Crean feeling ecstatic and let fans breathe a sigh of relief.
The records, praise and notoriety all pour down on Derek Carr as the most prolific passer in Fresno State history.
INDIANAPOLIS - Brandon Miller doesn't want Butler to lose its way in the Big East.