- Country star McGraw loves life in GT fast lane Updated: Apr-23-14 5:36 pm
- Swan Racing sells 2 cars, keeps Kligerman in fold Updated: Apr-23-14 5:23 pm
- Suarez to make Nationwide debut at Richmond Updated: Apr-23-14 4:07 pm
- Richard Petty set to return to track at Richmond Updated: Apr-23-14 3:30 pm
- RG3 to be honorary pace car driver at Richmond Updated: Apr-23-14 12:51 pm
- IndyCar puts Castroneves on probation through June Updated: Apr-22-14 5:03 pm
- Panel clears tax rebate for Knoxville Raceway Updated: Apr-22-14 4:36 pm
- Piquet Jr. to run Global Rallycross with SH Racing Updated: Apr-22-14 11:48 am
- Al Unser Jr. to race again at Indianapolis Updated: Apr-21-14 12:53 pm
- Norman man dies in crash during stock car race Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 pm
- Ferrari's Alonso: 'We're still in the fight' Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- Hamilton wins third straight F1 race at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-20-14 8:56 am
- Vettel asked to make way for teammate again Updated: Apr-20-14 8:51 am
- Vettel hoping for resurgence at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-19-14 7:17 am
- Sponsorship woes put Swan Racing future in doubt Updated: Apr-17-14 2:53 pm
- People's race car still needs money for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Ala company specializes in rare Porsche autos Updated: Apr-17-14 8:13 am
- Column: Fuel-careful F1 less of a guilty pleasure Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 am
- IndyCar drivers calmer after Long Beach tempers Updated: Apr-16-14 6:39 pm
- Wallace showing improvement in Truck Series Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 pm
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Ky. Highway Safety to sponsor Nationwide event Updated: Apr-16-14 12:50 pm
- Phoenix police: Man killed in wreck while racing Updated: Apr-15-14 12:43 pm
- Court rejects Red Bull appeal for Ricciardo Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 am
- Indy 500 gives teams 2nd chance to make field Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
NEW YORK - Tim McGraw drives in the carpool lane most days instead of pushing 100 mph with the windows rolled down and hair pulled back.
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - Troubled NASCAR team Swan Racing has found a home for driver Cole Whitt, while keeping Parker Kligerman under contract.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Daniel Suarez has proven to be a quick learner in a race car, winning in the eighth race of last year's NASCAR's K&N Pro Series East Tour and finishing third in the final standings.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Richard Petty is scheduled to return to the race track this weekend for the first time since the March 25 death of his wife, Lynda.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has put Helio Castroneves on probation through June because he violated the series' social media policy.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A proposal to provide a state tax credit of up to $2 million to the Knoxville Raceway has advanced in the Iowa Senate.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nelson Piquet Jr. will compete in the upcoming Global Rallycross season with new entrant SH Racing.
INDIANAPOLIS - Al Unser Jr. will race again at Indianapolis Motor Speedway during a Sportscar Vintage Racing Association event in June.
ADA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Norman man was killed when the stock car he was driving crashed during a race near Ada.
SHANGHAI - Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso said his struggling team is "still in the fight" after he finally got on the podium for the first time this season, finishing third at the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, leading from start to finish to win the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel isn't used to being asked to step aside for a teammate. Now it's happened twice in two races.
SHANGHAI - Given how he finished last season, Sebastian Vettel's start to the 2014 F1 campaign has been humbling, to say the least.
Swan Racing is reviewing its ability to compete in NASCAR because of difficulty securing corporate sponsorship for the two-car operation.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jill Reynolds sat in class every Wednesday in May while growing up on Indianapolis' north side during the 1960s and '70s hoping her father would soon be arriving to take her to a "dentist" or "doctor's" appointment.
FLORENCE, Alabama - Fast sports cars with sleek, sexy lines are the last thing passers-by probably imagine when they pass the nondescript metal building in an industrial park in northwest Alabama.
PARIS - As Earth's atmosphere warms alarmingly and fills with heat-trapping gases, and the writing on the wall - "People, we're in trouble!" - looms ever larger, Formula One has steadily become a guilty pleasure, the motorsport equivalent of blue whale burger or wearing panda fur.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Tony Kanaan got a text of apology from Ryan Hunter-Reay. Will Power tried to apologize in person to Simon Pagenaud.
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
SPARTA, Kentucky - Kentucky's Office of Highway Safety will be the title sponsor for Kentucky Speedway's June 27 NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a 19-year-old man was killed when his car collided with a pickup truck while he was street-racing with a third vehicle.
PARIS - Red Bull is "disappointed" but now focused on the upcoming Chinese Grand Prix after a court on Tuesday rejected its appeal against the disqualification of driver Daniel Ricciardo at the season-opening race in Australia.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 now allows any entry that has not made the field at the end of the first day of qualifying a chance to make the last row of the grid on the second day.