- FIA clear Ferrari, Haas of wrongdoing on aero testing Updated: Nov-29-15 7:41 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Formula One stewards have cleared Ferrari and 2016 entrant Haas of any breach of rules limiting aerodynamic testing.
- Alonso plays down talk of taking a year off Updated: Nov-28-15 10:54 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Fernando Alonso has played down suggestions he could take a sabbatical from Formula One in 2016 due to McLaren's poor performance this season.
- Rosberg takes pole for Abu Dhabi GP, ahead of Hamilton Updated: Nov-28-15 10:01 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Nico Rosberg extended his streak of pole positions to six when he edged Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in Saturday's qualifying session for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- F1 engine suppliers meet to discuss cost reductions Updated: Nov-28-15 5:16 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Formula One's engine manufacturers had their first meeting Saturday to discuss ways of reducing costs for teams and head off the threat of the sport introducing a cheaper independent engine.
- Red Bull secures engine deal for 2016 Updated: Nov-27-15 1:04 pm
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Red Bull's threats to quit Formula One are over, after team principal Christian Horner announced Friday that the team had agreed a new engine supply deal for next season and was committed to getting back to the top of the sport.
- Formula One grapples major problems on the track and off Updated: Nov-27-15 7:02 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Wounded by another predictable and dull championship, and locked in a decision-making paralysis, the end of the Formula One season comes more as a relief than a climax.
- Ecclestone has 'no doubts' Monza will remain on F1 calendar Updated: Nov-25-15 9:10 am
MILAN - Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone is confident the Italian Grand Prix in Monza can find the needed cash to stay on the calendar.
- IndyCar adds additional tethers to improve safety in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Three months after Justin Wilson's death at Pocono Raceway, IndyCar is taking steps to reduce crash debris and improve safety.
- Column: Maturity helps Kyle Busch finally win 1st Cup title Updated: Nov-23-15 6:19 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - There was a time early in Kyle Busch's career that his talent could not save his job.
- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race Updated: Nov-23-15 3:38 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon ended up with a goodbye party instead of a championship celebration.
- Busch battles back from serious injury to claim 1st title Updated: Nov-23-15 3:12 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - When he crashed into a concrete wall at Daytona, Kyle Busch knew instantly his right leg and left foot were broken.
- End of rainbow: Gordon finishes 6th in final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:48 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon climbed out of his race car and stepped into the waiting arms of team owner Rick Hendrick.
- The Latest from NASCAR: Busch wins 1st Sprint Cup title Updated: Nov-22-15 7:57 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - The latest from Homestead-Miami Speedway, the site of NASCAR's season finale (all times EST):
- Jeff Gordon chases 5th championship before retirement Updated: Nov-21-15 8:45 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It's a Hall of Fame career that includes four championships, 93 victories and more than $150 million in winnings. He's got a beautiful family, a reputation as one of the good guys and a popularity that transcends NASCAR.
- Buescher wins NASCAR Xfinity Series title at Homestead Updated: Nov-21-15 7:58 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Chris Buescher never made a major mistake, never got rattled and never even tried to contend for a victory.
- Roger Penske moving on from Logano disappointment Updated: Nov-21-15 6:17 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Team owner Roger Penske is moving on from the wreck that ultimately cost driver Joey Logano a spot in the Sprint Cup championship field Sunday.
- A look at NASCAR great Jeff Gordon by the numbers Updated: Nov-21-15 4:30 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - A by-the-numbers look at Jeff Gordon's career in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series:
- Gordon leads way in NASCAR's final practice at Homestead Updated: Nov-21-15 4:16 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon was the best of NASCAR's four title contenders in the final practice before NASCAR's championship-deciding season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- NASCAR's Gordon tries to win championship in career finale Updated: Nov-21-15 1:46 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon is trying to achieve what few sports greats have done before - win a championship in his final season. A surefire future Hall of Famer, Gordon can clinch his fifth career NASCAR Sprint Cup championship on Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Erik Jones wins NASCAR Truck Series title at Homestead Updated: Nov-20-15 10:35 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Erik Jones stayed away from traffic and avoided trouble in the season finale.
- Denny Hamlin to have knee surgery before awards ceremony Updated: Nov-20-15 8:08 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Denny Hamlin will have surgery Nov. 30 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
- Matt Kenseth meets with Joey Logano prior to NASCAR return Updated: Nov-20-15 7:42 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - As Matt Kenseth weaved his way through a pack of autograph seekers, a man stood firmly in front of him and reached out to shake Kenseth's hand.
- France explains hard racing is 'quintessential' NASCAR Updated: Nov-20-15 5:28 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - NASCAR chairman Brian France is not backing away from his definition of "quintessential" racing, which he believes strongly is two drivers making contact while battling for a victory.
- Harvick primed to defend NASCAR championship at Homestead Updated: Nov-20-15 4:37 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Go ahead, just try and wrestle the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship away from Kevin Harvick.
- NASCAR's oldest race team set for full 2016 schedule Updated: Nov-20-15 2:33 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - NASCAR's oldest team will run a full Sprint Cup season in 2016 with Ryan Blaney as the driver.