- Oriol Servia to drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Honda in finale Updated: Aug-27-15 8:57 pm
SONOMA, California - Justin Wilson's race car will be back on track for the IndyCar season finale.
- AP Exclusive: David Letterman struggling with love of racing Updated: Aug-27-15 1:22 pm
SONOMA, California - This kind of list makes David Letterman sick to his stomach and question his love of auto racing.
- Russia to launch Moscow-Beijing rally to rival Dakar Updated: Aug-27-15 10:42 am
MOSCOW - Russia's state-owned gas company Gazprom has thrown its weight behind a rival to the renowned Dakar Rally as Russia flexes its muscles in the world of motorsport.
- Dixon: Karam has strong support system to help with crash Updated: Aug-26-15 7:39 pm
SONOMA, California - Sage Karam has a strong support system that his Chip Ganassi Racing teammate believes will help him through the death of Justin Wilson.
- Organizers establish charitable fund for Wilson's family Updated: Aug-26-15 6:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A charity has been established to help Justin Wilson's family.
- IndyCar's Vautier docked 3 points for avoidable contact Updated: Aug-26-15 5:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tristan Vautier lost three points, was fined $10,000 and will miss the first two hours of practice Friday at Sonoma - penalties for taking himself and championship contender Graham Rahal out of the race Sunday at Pocono.
- See What?: Iconic schemes to run at Darlington Updated: Aug-26-15 4:48 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - The Southern 500 will have a familiar feel, and not just because the race has returned to Labor Day weekend.
- IndyCar heads to finale reeling from loss of Justin Wilson Updated: Aug-25-15 9:46 pm
When Tony Kanaan arrived home following the IndyCar race at Pocono Raceway, his wife asked him why he continued to race in a series that has such high risk.
- IndyCar fans remember Wilson with tributes at Speedway Updated: Aug-25-15 2:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A memorial to late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson is growing outside the main gate of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Stewart's lawyer moves wrongful death case to federal court Updated: Aug-25-15 1:56 pm
WATERTOWN, New York - The wrongful death lawsuit filed by the family of a driver killed by NASCAR star Tony Stewart's car on a western New York dirt track has been moved from state to federal court.
- IndyCar driver Wilson saves 6 lives by donating organs Updated: Aug-25-15 1:27 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson saved six lives Tuesday by donating his organs, his brother said.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson dies of head injury Updated: Aug-25-15 6:32 am
IndyCar driver Justin Wilson died Monday night from a head injury suffered when a piece of debris struck him at Pocono Raceway. He was 37.
- Sage Karam released from hospital after Pocono crash Updated: Aug-24-15 5:44 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Sage Karam has been released from a hospital after an evaluation of his right heel and left wrist concluded he had no broken bones.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in coma after wreck at Pocono Updated: Aug-24-15 2:45 am
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Justin Wilson always understood the danger that lurked behind the wheel for an IndyCar driver.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in coma after wreck at Pocono Updated: Aug-23-15 10:39 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - IndyCar driver Justin Wilson was in a coma and in critical condition after sustaining a head injury when he was hit by a large piece of debris that broke off a car Sunday in the crash-filled race at Pocono Raceway.
- Richie Crampton wins Top Fuel final Updated: Aug-23-15 9:20 pm
BRAINERD, Minnesota - Richie Crampton raced to his fourth Top Fuel victory of the season Sunday to close out a record-setting day at the Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals.
- Nick Tandy, Patrick Pilet win in Virginia Updated: Aug-23-15 5:38 pm
ALTON, Virginia - Porsche North America teammates Nick Tandy and Patrick Pilet raced to their third straight GT Le Mans class victory Sunday, leading all 92 laps in the IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship event at Virginia International Raceway.
- Bowyer holds head high to cling to final Chase berth Updated: Aug-23-15 4:48 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - All of the crew members who work on Clint Bowyer's team know they'll be out of a job in 12 more races. Like everyone else at Michael Waltrip Racing, they face an uncertain future in NASCAR following this week's announcement that the organization will close at the end of the season.
- Lewis Hamilton wins Belgian Grand Prix ahead of Nico Rosberg Updated: Aug-23-15 11:35 am
SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium - Lewis Hamilton won the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday from pole, easily holding off Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg and padding his lead in the Formula One championship standings.
- Logano defends Bristol victory to hold off Gibbs drivers Updated: Aug-23-15 12:35 am
BRISTOL, Tennessee - As Joey Logano circled Bristol Motor Speedway, he'd briefly glance in the mirror to watch Kevin Harvick.
- Top Dog: Karam wants to impress with win on home track Updated: Aug-22-15 8:24 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - With the dog days of the IndyCar season in full swing, Sage Karam traded a ride on four wheels for a walk with his four-legged friend.
- Toyota holds Waltrip relationship in high regard Updated: Aug-22-15 8:00 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Toyota has a strong appreciation for its long relationship with Michael Waltrip and was committed to backing the team long into the future.
- Pocono CEO Igdalsky says IndyCar '50-50' to return in 2016 Updated: Aug-22-15 4:54 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Pocono Raceway CEO Brandon Igdalsky said it's "50-50" that IndyCar will return to the track next year.
- Ogier dominates 2nd day to extend Rally of Germany lead Updated: Aug-22-15 3:52 pm
TRIER, Germany - Sebastien Ogier extended his lead on the second day of the Rally of Germany on Saturday, capitalizing on his mastery of military training roads to leave Volkswagen teammate Jari-Matti Latvala 33.8 seconds behind.
- Car races returning to western Maryland airport Updated: Aug-22-15 4:19 am
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Timed automobile races are resuming at the Greater Cumberland Regional Airport after a one-year break to address safety concerns.