- Jack Beckman tops Funny Car field at Sonoma Updated: Aug-02-15 11:29 pm
SONOMA, California - Jack Beckman won the NHRA Sonoma Nationals on Sunday for his second straight victory and fifth of the season, beating Tommy Johnson Jr. on Sunday in the Funny Car final.
- Matt Kenseth stretches his fuel and steals a win at Pocono Updated: Aug-02-15 7:11 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Joey Logano was the first leader to fade, his tank empty with three laps left.
- Rahal wins in Ohio, pulls within 9 points of Montoya Updated: Aug-02-15 6:28 pm
LEXINGTON, Ohio - Racing in his home state - and only a few laps from tightening the IndyCar standings with a big victory - Graham Rahal still had one more big restart to sweat out.
- Ryan Blaney wins NASCAR Xfinity race at Iowa Speedway Updated: Aug-01-15 11:35 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Ryan Blaney finally had the car he needed to claim the win that had evaded him all year.
- Dixon wins pole, eyes another IndyCar victory at Mid-Ohio Updated: Aug-01-15 6:24 pm
LEXINGTON, Ohio - Needing a strong final push to challenge for the IndyCar championship, Scott Dixon can't ask for a much better opportunity than this.
- Daniel Suarez wins pole for Xfinity race in Iowa Updated: Aug-01-15 5:53 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Daniel Suarez won the pole Saturday for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at the Iowa Speedway.
- Kyle Busch wins again, taking checkered flag at Pocono Updated: Aug-01-15 4:51 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - The NASCAR series make little difference to Kyle Busch. The hottest driver in the sport always finds a way to victory lane.
- Cole Custer races to 1st ARCA victory at Pocono Raceway Updated: Aug-01-15 4:50 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Cole Custer raced to his first career ARCA Series victory Saturday at Pocono Raceway.
- MWR owner Kauffman wants consolidation with Ganassi Updated: Aug-01-15 2:49 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Michael Waltrip Racing co-owner Rob Kauffman said his purchase in a share of Chip Ganassi Racing was more about consolidation than a sign he's leaving the organization.
- Kenny Wallace preps for final NASCAR race Updated: Jul-31-15 7:18 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Kenny Wallace has made more starts in NASCAR's second-tier circuit than anyone - and yet he might be known more for his TV work than his racing career.
- Kyle Busch starts drive for 4th straight win from pole Updated: Jul-31-15 6:45 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kyle Busch will start his drive for his fourth straight NASCAR Sprint Cup victory from a familiar spot, out front and in first.
- NASCAR launches merchandise superstore at Pocono Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR stuck its everything-must-go tag on its merchandise haulers.
- Philadelphia police ID 3 victims in deadly high-speed crash Updated: Jul-31-15 5:23 am
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities have identified the three people killed in a high-speed crash that left a car split in half in Philadelphia.
- IndyCar president of competition Walker resigns Updated: Jul-30-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar president of competition Derrick Walker took the fall Thursday for technical issues that have plagued the series this year and said he'll resign his position at the end of the season.
- Police: Drag racing crash kills 3, injures 1 in Philadelphia Updated: Jul-30-15 6:55 am
PHILADELPHIA - Police say an apparent drag-racing crash in Philadelphia has left three people dead, one person in critical condition and a car split in half.
- Parents help kids chase dreams in Terre Haute race Updated: Jul-30-15 4:12 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - It was already hot and muggy Tuesday morning as Tim and Jen Henry together pushed a cart holding a quarter midget race car to their trailer after passing a safety inspection.
- Crew chief Adam Stevens pushes Busch's comeback along Updated: Jul-29-15 4:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There was little doubt that Kyle Busch and crew chief Adam Stevens could be successful together. The duo won 19 of their 52 Xfinity Series races, so chemistry clearly wasn't a problem.
- NASCAR penalizes Premium Motorsports for unattached weight Updated: Jul-29-15 3:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has penalized Premium Motorsports because an unattached weight fell off the car during practice last weekend at Indianapolis.
- Column: NASCAR blew it on Indy rules package Updated: Jul-27-15 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Run, NASCAR, don't walk, back to the drawing board to figure out how to liven up racing. The rules package used for the Brickyard 400 was a failure no matter how the race is dissected.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-27-15 2:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck Updated: Jul-26-15 9:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
- Misery for Mercedes with Hamilton 6th and Rosberg 8th Updated: Jul-26-15 2:11 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - The crushing dominance of the Mercedes Silver Arrows came to an abrupt halt at the Hungarian Grand Prix on Sunday, the first time since the final race of the 2013 season without either Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg on the podium.
- Vettel has Bianchi on his mind after matching Senna's mark Updated: Jul-26-15 1:11 pm
BUDAPEST, Hungary - On the day he equaled Brazilian great Ayrton Senna's feat of 41 race wins with a brilliant drive at Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix, Sebastian Vettel's thoughts went to Jules Bianchi and his family.
- Minute's silence held for Bianchi at Hungarian GP Updated: Jul-26-15 11:54 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - A poignant minute's silence was held in honor of Jules Bianchi before the start of the Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix on Sunday, with drivers forming a ring and placing their race helmets on the ground.
- Kimber-Smith and Guasch win Northeast Grand Prix Updated: Jul-25-15 8:54 pm
LAKEVILLE, Connecticut - Tom Kimber-Smith and Mike Guasch won the Northeast Grand Prix on Saturday at Lime Rock Park for their third IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship victory of the season.