- NASCAR fans defend, display Confederate flags at Daytona Updated: Jul-05-15 1:35 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Steven Rebenstorf has numerous flags flying atop his canopy tent inside Daytona International Speedway.
- Hamilton wins British GP after thrilling race Updated: Jul-05-15 10:29 am
SILVERSTONE, England - Lewis Hamilton seized back control of the British Grand Prix after being overtaken on the first corner to win his fifth race of the season on Sunday and strengthen his Formula One title defense.
- Reigning midget champion Rico Abreu gets 1st stock car win Updated: Jul-04-15 11:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Rico Abreu has earned his first career stock car victory, racing to the win at Columbus Motor Speedway in Ohio.
- Austin Dillon wins Xfinity Series race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 11:35 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Austin Dillon once stood in victory lane at Daytona International Speedway celebrating a Dale Earnhardt win with his grandfather and wondering if he would ever make it back to commemorate his own achievement.
- NASCAR meets with driver council for 2nd time about rules Updated: Jul-04-15 9:47 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The newly formed driver council met with NASCAR for a second time Saturday and it may have led to a new rules package for upcoming races at Indianapolis and Michigan.
- Earnhardt to start on pole after rain washes out qualifying Updated: Jul-04-15 8:14 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Dale Earnhardt Jr. earned the pole for Sunday's race at Daytona International Speedway because his crew chief correctly predicted the weather.
- NASCAR driver Kyle Busch wants grass removed from tracks Updated: Jul-04-15 7:23 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch has become the unwitting poster boy for NASCAR safety improvements.
- NBC returns to NASCAR coverage with Sunday race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 6:36 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - For 29 years, the summer race at Daytona International Speedway was a part of the nation's birthday.
- New Alabama law penalizes drag race watchers Updated: Jul-04-15 3:59 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A new law in Alabama will penalize those who watch illegal drag races in addition to punishing the drivers.
- Late TV broadcaster Byrnes honored with Squier-Hall Award Updated: Jul-04-15 2:42 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Late television broadcaster Steve Byrnes has won the Squier-Hall Award for NASCAR media excellence.
- NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after remarks Updated: Jul-03-15 11:38 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR is the latest corporation to distance itself from Donald Trump.
- Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy' Updated: Jul-03-15 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Hispanic leaders are bristling at the largely tepid response by Republican presidential candidates to Donald Trump's characterization of Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug dealers.
- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return Updated: Jul-03-15 6:24 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- Former Iditarod champ Lance Mackey takes up car racing Updated: Jul-03-15 5:04 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Legendary sled dog racer Lance Mackey is used to being fast.
- With changes looming, calls to reconnect with F1 fans Updated: Jul-03-15 2:16 pm
SILVERSTONE, England - Bumper-to-bumper traffic queues just to see the practice sessions on Friday at Silverstone, and a record 350,000 expected this weekend present a vision of Formula One being in robust health.
- IndyCar fines Rahal, Power for actions during Sonoma race Updated: Jul-01-15 5:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal's team has been fined $10,000 because the Fontana winner left the pits with a fuel hose attached to his car Saturday.
- IndyCar CEO: Rules package was off for Fontana race Updated: Jul-01-15 5:50 pm
The CEO of IndyCar said Wednesday that the series went too far with the rules package for last weekend's race at California, where many drivers sharply criticized what they said was dangerous pack racing.
- Chevrolet becomes 3rd major sponsor of Daytona Rising Updated: Jul-01-15 12:48 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Chevrolet is the latest sponsor of Daytona International Speedway's redevelopment project.
- Daytona offers American flags in exchange program Updated: Jun-30-15 7:20 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona International Speedway will not ban the Confederate flag from track property this weekend, but will offer the American flag to those who wish to fly it on property.
- Column: IndyCar must balance daredevil vs. dangerous racing Updated: Jun-29-15 3:41 pm
NASCAR returns this week to Daytona International Speedway, where 43 drivers are likely to race bumper to bumper for 400 white-knuckle miles.
- Mitchell man getting chance to race against NASCAR drivers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:03 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell man is getting a chance to race against some big-name NASCAR drivers, including his racing idol: four-time champion Jeff Gordon.
- Austin Wayne Self races to first ARCA Racing Series victory Updated: Jun-28-15 8:38 pm
WINCHESTER, Indiana - Austin Wayne Self raced to his first ARCA Racing Series victory Sunday, holding off points leader Grant Enfinger at Winchester Speedway.
- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- Westbrook, Valiante win at Watkins Glen Updated: Jun-28-15 7:00 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Richard Westbrook and Michael Valiante won the rainy Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen under caution Sunday for their second TUDOR United SportsCar Championship victory of the year.
- IndyCar still straddling line between speed, safety Updated: Jun-28-15 5:10 pm
FONTANA, California - Organizers in every motorsport try to walk a fine line between creating fast, entertaining racing and keeping drivers and riders safe. Finding that middle ground is particularly vital in IndyCar, where cars occasionally go airborne in accidents.