- F1 heads into unknown in season opener Updated: Mar-12-14 1:51 am
- NASCAR changing qualifying after safety concerns Updated: Mar-11-14 6:02 pm
- NASCAR must address dangers in qualifying format Updated: Mar-10-14 4:06 pm
- NASCAR's Chase changes lead to big finish in Vegas Updated: Mar-10-14 3:33 am
- Keselowski edges Junior on last lap in Las Vegas Updated: Mar-09-14 8:21 pm
- Ganassi signs Kwasniewski as development driver Updated: Mar-09-14 3:54 pm
- Keselowski holds on for Nationwide win in Vegas Updated: Mar-08-14 8:26 pm
- Man gets 13 years in prison for drag-racing death Updated: Mar-08-14 3:05 am
- F1's latest rules leaves cars quieter, slower Updated: Mar-08-14 1:03 am
- Lotus already staring down long F1 season Updated: Mar-08-14 1:03 am
- Rising teen driver Kwasniewski comes home to Vegas Updated: Mar-07-14 7:35 pm
- Kyle Busch would love to try Kurt's double someday Updated: Mar-07-14 4:57 pm
- Indy 500 qualifying to be 3 rounds over 2 days Updated: Mar-07-14 12:26 pm
- Crafton on standby for Paul Menard Updated: Mar-06-14 6:32 pm
- Stewart stars in "Smokey and the Bandit" ads Updated: Mar-06-14 5:57 pm
- Ricciardo's move to Red Bull may come too soon Updated: Mar-05-14 5:56 pm
- Ganassi adds 2nd car for 12 Hours of Sebring Updated: Mar-05-14 5:29 pm
- Ferrari's revival tested by intriguing partnership Updated: Mar-05-14 3:42 pm
- British driver hired to drive for Herta's team Updated: Mar-05-14 2:26 pm
- Childers made right decision to crew chief Harvick Updated: Mar-05-14 1:39 pm
- Servia to run at least 4 races in 2nd Rahal car Updated: Mar-05-14 10:27 am
- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
- Richard Petty among 5 to get NC tourism award Updated: Mar-04-14 4:13 am
- Michigan's Peters attacks Land on auto bailout Updated: Mar-03-14 4:12 pm
- 5 things to know about the Phoenix NASCAR race Updated: Mar-03-14 9:15 am
MELBOURNE, Australia - Formula One teams hate uncertainty. Formula One fans love it. At this weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix, it'll be the fans that get what they want.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Moving swiftly to address driver safety concerns, NASCAR on Tuesday banned cool-down laps and will start allowing teams to hook up cooling units to their engines on pit road - the first major changes to the popular new knockout qualifying format unveiled this season.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR would be hard-pressed to find many fans who don't prefer the drama and intrigue of the new, knockout qualifying format over the old system of single-car runs.
LAS VEGAS - When Brad Keselowski blew past Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the backstretch of the final lap to win Sunday, many concerns about NASCAR's new Chase for the Sprint Cup championship rules also got left in the dust.
LAS VEGAS - Dale Earnhardt Jr. knew he probably didn't have enough fuel to finish. Being in Vegas, he decided to gamble anyway.
LAS VEGAS - Chip Ganassi Racing signed 18-year-old Dylan Kwasniewski to be its next development driver on Sunday, adding another top young talent to its stable.
LAS VEGAS - Brad Keselowski once blew a tire while leading the final lap of this same Nationwide Series race, so he knew he couldn't get excited about a victory in Vegas until he actually crossed the line.
TAMPA, Florida - A Tampa Bay area man has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for a drag-racing crash that left a bicyclist dead.
MADRID - Formula One's latest changes mean the sexy purr of engines and the violent throttle of speed won't quite be what they used to be.
MADRID - The Formula One season hasn't even started and it's already looking like a long one for Lotus.
LAS VEGAS - Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 will include three rounds over two days, with the pole-winner emerging from a "Fast Nine Shootout" on what used to be Bump Day.
INDIANAPOLIS - Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
INDIANAPOLIS - British driver Jack Hawksworth has been hired to drive the No. 98 car for Bryan Herta Autosport this season. The IndyCar team made the announcement Wednesday.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rodney Childers wrestled for months with the decision to join Kevin Harvick at Stewart-Haas Racing. Just when he thought he'd made up his mind to leave Michael Waltrip Racing, he and Brian Vickers won a race together at New Hampshire.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will field a second IndyCar entry for Oriol Servia this season in at least four races, more if sponsorship can be secured.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty is among five people being honored in North Carolina for their contributions to the success of the state's tourism industry.
LANSING, Michigan - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Gary Peters sought to put his Republican opponent, Terri Land, on the defensive Monday by highlighting her 2012 opposition to the federal auto bailout, which is credited with saving the industry and is popular with Michigan voters.
AVONDALE, Arizona - Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.