- Ex-racer Mayfield's home to be burned for training Updated: Dec-13-13 4:12 am
- Ex-racer Mayfield's home to be burned for training Updated: Dec-13-13 4:09 am
- NASCAR taps Small to run Iowa Speedway Updated: Dec-12-13 3:44 pm
- FIA wants new Formula 1 team for 2015 or '16 Updated: Dec-12-13 8:47 am
- NASCAR does final test for 2014 rules package Updated: Dec-11-13 5:53 pm
- NASCAR names Brent Dewar chief operating officer Updated: Dec-11-13 1:53 pm
- Austin Dillon to bring No. 3 to Sprint Cup Series Updated: Dec-11-13 1:45 pm
- Indianapolis speedway set for improvement projects Updated: Dec-11-13 7:44 am
- F1 champion Sebastian Vettel slams rule change Updated: Dec-10-13 2:12 pm
- F1 to award double points for last race Updated: Dec-09-13 4:59 pm
- Leo partners with Venturi for FIA team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:15 pm
- Johnson and Knaus are NASCAR's magical combination Updated: Dec-06-13 5:11 pm
- Jean Todt re-elected as FIA president Updated: Dec-06-13 6:26 am
- France focused on improved on-track product Updated: Dec-05-13 7:40 pm
- Stenhouse beats girlfriend for top rookie title Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Tony Stewart wins prestigious Myers Brothers award Updated: Dec-05-13 6:58 pm
- Earnhardt wins 11th Most Popular Driver award Updated: Dec-05-13 6:45 pm
- NASCAR changes Hall of Fame eligibility process Updated: Dec-05-13 3:39 pm
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production Updated: Dec-04-13 5:59 pm
- Paul Page returning as voice of IMS Radio Network Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- NBC Sports adds Rick Allen to NASCAR booth Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Finances cited as challenge for New Jersey F1 race Updated: Dec-04-13 11:57 am
- Stewart says Mobil 1 renews sponsorship with team Updated: Dec-03-13 10:20 pm
- Jeff Burton hired for NBC broadcast booth Updated: Dec-03-13 10:02 pm
- Swan Racing expanding to 2 Sprint Cup teams Updated: Dec-03-13 5:03 pm
CATAWBA, North Carolina - The million-dollar home once owned by former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield is scheduled to be burned to the ground as part of a fire training exercise.
CATAWBA, North Carolina - The million-dollar North Carolina home once owned by former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield before he was kicked off the land is scheduled to be burned to the ground as part of a fire training exercise.
DES MOINES, Iowa - NASCAR has selected 28-year-old "rising star" Jimmy Small as the president of its newest acquisition, the Iowa Speedway.
PARIS - Formula One's governing body wants another team on the starting grid from 2015 or '16.
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR took the final step toward setting its 2014 rules package with a critical test session Wednesday at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
CONCORD, North Carolina - Former General Motors executive Brent Dewar was hired as chief operating officer of NASCAR on Wednesday.
CONCORD, North Carolina - The late Dale Earnhardt's famed No. 3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Motor Speedway says it is ready to start several improvement projects using $100 million in state assistance.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Four-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel says it's "absurd" to double points in the final race of the upcoming seasons.
PARIS - Formula One will award double points for the last race of the season starting next year. In another rule change, drivers will be given permanent numbers.
MONACO - Catch him if you can: Leonardo DiCaprio is getting into the electric race-car business.
LAS VEGAS - Rick Hendrick remembers the stress-filled days in 2001 when he was trying to launch a new team with an unproven driver.
PARIS - Jean Todt unanimously won a second term as president of motorsports governing body FIA on Friday, running unopposed.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
LAS VEGAS - Ricky Stenhouse Jr. quickly learned an important lesson in his race with girlfriend Danica Patrick for NASCAR's rookie of the year award.
LAS VEGAS - Tony Stewart thought he was making a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas to play the role of supportive team owner.
LAS VEGAS - Dale Earnhardt Jr. set a record Thursday with his 11th consecutive win as NASCAR's most popular driver.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR announced sweeping changes to the Hall of Fame election process Thursday, including tweaks that make Bill Elliott and Mark Martin immediately eligible for enshrinement.
NEW YORK - Universal Pictures has shut down production on "Fast & Furious 7" indefinitely following the death of its star, Paul Walker.
INDIANAPOLIS - Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
LAS VEGAS - NBC Sports Group has named Rick Allen lead race announcer for its coverage of NASCAR.
WEEHAWKEN, New Jersey - The promoter of a planned Formula One race in New Jersey says he's working to restructure the financing so the event can be held in 2015.
LAS VEGAS - Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
LAS VEGAS - Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.