- Vettel hoping for resurgence at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-19-14 7:17 am
- Hamilton takes pole at Chinese Grand Prix Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 am
- Ferrari introduces new team principal in Shanghai Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 am
- Sponsorship woes put Swan Racing future in doubt Updated: Apr-17-14 2:53 pm
- People's race car still needs money for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Ala company specializes in rare Porsche autos Updated: Apr-17-14 8:13 am
- Column: Fuel-careful F1 less of a guilty pleasure Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 am
- IndyCar drivers calmer after Long Beach tempers Updated: Apr-16-14 6:39 pm
- Wallace showing improvement in Truck Series Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 pm
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Ky. Highway Safety to sponsor Nationwide event Updated: Apr-16-14 12:50 pm
- Phoenix police: Man killed in wreck while racing Updated: Apr-15-14 12:43 pm
- Court rejects Red Bull appeal for Ricciardo Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 am
- Indy 500 gives teams 2nd chance to make field Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Haas plans to field Formula 1 team in next 2 years Updated: Apr-14-14 2:09 pm
- Mike Conway victory validates Ed Carpenter Racing Updated: Apr-14-14 1:59 pm
- Mercedes pushes for Red Bull sanction in dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 12:02 pm
- Mercedes technical director leaving after season Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- Hendrick up front, even without wins Updated: Apr-14-14 9:18 am
- Prosecutors: Ecclestone was afraid of losing grip Updated: Apr-14-14 8:50 am
- Stefano Domenicali quits as Ferrari team principal Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 am
- Mike Conway wins wild IndyCar race at Long Beach Updated: Apr-13-14 9:56 pm
- Robert Hight wins NHRA Four-Wide Nationals Updated: Apr-13-14 6:02 pm
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Harvick marks himself a contender with win Updated: Apr-13-14 10:27 am
SHANGHAI - Given how he finished last season, Sebastian Vettel's start to the 2014 F1 campaign has been humbling, to say the least.
SHANGHAI - Lewis Hamilton maintained Mercedes' perfect record in qualifying this season, holding off the two Red Bulls to capture his third pole position of the campaign on Saturday at the rainy Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Ferrari's new team principal, Marco Mattiacci, arrived at the Chinese Grand Prix on Friday wearing large sunglasses - on an overcast day.
Swan Racing is reviewing its ability to compete in NASCAR because of difficulty securing corporate sponsorship for the two-car operation.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jill Reynolds sat in class every Wednesday in May while growing up on Indianapolis' north side during the 1960s and '70s hoping her father would soon be arriving to take her to a "dentist" or "doctor's" appointment.
FLORENCE, Alabama - Fast sports cars with sleek, sexy lines are the last thing passers-by probably imagine when they pass the nondescript metal building in an industrial park in northwest Alabama.
PARIS - As Earth's atmosphere warms alarmingly and fills with heat-trapping gases, and the writing on the wall - "People, we're in trouble!" - looms ever larger, Formula One has steadily become a guilty pleasure, the motorsport equivalent of blue whale burger or wearing panda fur.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Tony Kanaan got a text of apology from Ryan Hunter-Reay. Will Power tried to apologize in person to Simon Pagenaud.
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
SPARTA, Kentucky - Kentucky's Office of Highway Safety will be the title sponsor for Kentucky Speedway's June 27 NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a 19-year-old man was killed when his car collided with a pickup truck while he was street-racing with a third vehicle.
PARIS - Red Bull is "disappointed" but now focused on the upcoming Chinese Grand Prix after a court on Tuesday rejected its appeal against the disqualification of driver Daniel Ricciardo at the season-opening race in Australia.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 now allows any entry that has not made the field at the end of the first day of qualifying a chance to make the last row of the grid on the second day.
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
LONG BEACH, California - A day after Dario Franchitti announced his retirement, another IndyCar driver said he was also getting out of his car.
PARIS - Mercedes tore into Formula One rival Red Bull at an appeals court hearing Monday over the disqualification of Daniel Ricciardo at the Australian Grand Prix, saying the team flouted rules and must be put on notice to stop it from becoming a repeat offender.
BRACKLEY, England - Mercedes says its technical director will leave the Formula One team at the team of the 2014 season and will not be replaced.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - One thing's crystal clear as NASCAR's Sprint Cup series heads into its annual Easter break - Hendrick Motorsports looks as strong as ever.
MUNICH - Munich prosecutors believe Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone allegedly bribed a German banker because he was afraid of losing his grip on the racing series.
MARANELLO, Italy - Stefano Domenicali resigned as Ferrari team principal on Monday and will be replaced by Marco Mattiacci, president of Ferrari North America.
LONG BEACH, California - Tempers flared all around the streets of Long Beach, where drivers declared friendships over after a surprisingly physical race.
CONCORD, North Carolina - Robert Hight became the first two-time Funny Car winner in the NHRA Four-Wide Nationals on Sunday, beating John Force, Alexis DeJoria and Tim Wilkerson in the final.
AUSTIN, Texas - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick knew his first-year Stewart-Haas Racing team was better than it had shown the past few weeks. After taking the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway on Saturday night, Harvick is convinced the group has exactly what it takes to win a Sprint Cup championship.