- Pujols powering toward 500th homer Updated: Apr-21-14 3:21 am
- Orioles can't hold 5-0 lead in 6-5 loss to Boston Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Red Sox rally for 6-5 win over O's Updated: Apr-20-14 11:51 pm
- Rally falls short in Rockies 10-9 loss to Phillies Updated: Apr-20-14 10:27 pm
- Rollins gets key hits, Phillies beat Rockies 10-9 Updated: Apr-20-14 10:17 pm
- D-Backs' Collmenter loses 4-1 to Dodgers Updated: Apr-20-14 9:48 pm
- Hardy leaves game with strained right hamstring Updated: Apr-20-14 9:44 pm
- Puig hits 3-run HR as Dodgers beat Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-20-14 9:11 pm
- Padres lose 4-3 to Giants, still win series Updated: Apr-20-14 8:54 pm
- Rangers drop series finale to White Sox 16-2 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:50 pm
- Not much offense for Astros in 4-1 loss to A's Updated: Apr-20-14 8:50 pm
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros Updated: Apr-20-14 8:39 pm
- Posey, Lincecum lead Giants to 4-3 win Updated: Apr-20-14 8:33 pm
- After early brawl, Pirates lose in 14th to Brewers Updated: Apr-20-14 8:30 pm
- Brewers win in 14th after early brawl with Pirates Updated: Apr-20-14 8:17 pm
- Red Sox remember Boston Marathon victims Updated: Apr-20-14 8:17 pm
- WSox 3 HRs, throw 2-hitter in 16-2 win at Texas Updated: Apr-20-14 8:05 pm
- Braves get sloppy in field, lose to Mets 4-3 in 14 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:03 pm
- Villanueva comes up short in Cubs 8-2 loss to Reds Updated: Apr-20-14 7:56 pm
- Rays' offense shut down in 5-1 loss in 12 to Yanks Updated: Apr-20-14 7:56 pm
- Bailey and Reds win again at Wrigley, 8-2 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:50 pm
- Maurer tires vs Miami, Mariners lose 6th in row Updated: Apr-20-14 7:47 pm
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win Updated: Apr-20-14 7:32 pm
- Curtis Granderson lifts Mets over Braves 4-3 in 14 Updated: Apr-20-14 7:23 pm
- Walks cost Blue Jays in 6-4 loss Updated: Apr-20-14 7:12 pm
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is closing in on his 500th homer and joining a prestigious club. More important for the Los Angeles Angels, he's looking like his powerful self again.
BOSTON - A five-run lead wasn't enough to save Baltimore from a series of late defensive blunders.
BOSTON - Dustin Pedroia started fast, stopped and then raced home with the winning run. It certainly was an adventurous way to end a game.
DENVER - Forced to leave Sunday's game early because of pain in his left knee, Rockies star outfielder Carlos Gonzalez said he plans to be back in the lineup for Colorado's next game Monday against San Francisco.
DENVER - Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard led the way out of the Philadelphia Phillies' offensive slump.
LOS ANGELES - The Arizona Diamondbacks intentionally walked hot-hitting Adrian Gonzalez with first base open to get to Yasiel Puig. That didn't work out - nor did Miguel Montero's ill-fated decision to test Puig's arm in right field.
BOSTON - Baltimore shortstop J. J. Hardy left Sunday night's game against the Boston Red Sox after six innings with a strained right hamstring.
LOS ANGELES - Yasiel Puig made it a very enjoyable 53rd birthday for Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Padres are one game under .500 three weeks into the season, not bad considering that they lost six of their first nine games.
OAKLAND, California - Making his first start of the season while working on three days of rest, Houston pitcher Brad Peacock knew he was on a short leash.
OAKLAND, California - On a day when his fastball didn't have much bite and his breaking pitches were flat, Jesse Chavez finally got the victory that had eluded him through the first two weeks of the season.
SAN DIEGO - The San Francisco Giants are totally in favor of instant replay.
PITTSBURGH - Ryan Braun homered in the ninth inning to tie it, then Khris Davis hit a home run in the 14th that put Milwaukee ahead for good.
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox held an emotional 20-minute pregame ceremony honoring victims of the Boston Marathon bombings along with law enforcement officials, medical personnel, runners and race volunteers before Sunday night's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Chicago White Sox manager Robin Ventura succinctly and aptly described the series finale at Texas.
CHICAGO - Carlos Villanueva had a better start than his last appearance. He just couldn't finish off innings that left him with a similar outcome.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - After two high-scoring days, the Tampa Bay Rays' offense was shut down again in the finale against the New York Yankees.
CHICAGO - Homer Bailey doesn't even need to be at his best to win at Wrigley Field.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dean Anna wasn't nervous during a key at-bat in extra innings. He was enjoying it.
NEW YORK - It took all afternoon before Curtis Granderson finally generated some goodwill at Citi Field.
CLEVELAND - A successful road trip ended on a down note for the Toronto Blue Jays.