- Utah lawmakers honor Olympic bobsled medalist Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 am
- German bobsled driver Machata banned for 1 year Updated: Mar-03-14 9:16 am
- Former Husker ends bobsled stint with bronze medal Updated: Feb-24-14 7:47 am
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- Column: A pop quiz for things learned in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 12:15 pm
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- Fogt gets 1st Olympic medal of US bobsled career Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- USA's Steven Holcomb wins 2 bronze medals in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 9:54 am
- Zubkov wins double bobsled gold for Russia Updated: Feb-23-14 9:12 am
- As Olympics close, 4-man finale looks to be epic Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Canada-3 sled crashes in 4-man bobsled at Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 1:51 pm
- Jamaican bobsled team faces uncertain future Updated: Feb-22-14 12:30 pm
- Latin American athletes seek place in Winter Games Updated: Feb-21-14 3:21 pm
- Italian bobsledder tests positive at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-21-14 11:07 am
- Lueders proving mettle by leading Russia to medals Updated: Feb-21-14 6:43 am
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- After 2 medals, US women's bobsled eyes future Updated: Feb-20-14 11:11 am
- USA's Holcomb healing for 4-man event Updated: Feb-20-14 7:10 am
- Chicago's Evans wins bronze in women's bobsled Updated: Feb-19-14 4:33 pm
- No medal in Sochi, but Lolo Jones is satisfied Updated: Feb-19-14 4:30 pm
- Canada rallies past US for women's bobsled gold Updated: Feb-19-14 3:39 pm
- Riding in bobsled is rough and tough sledding Updated: Feb-19-14 6:19 am
- US bobsledder calls Olympic selections 'corrupt' Updated: Feb-19-14 3:40 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers took a break from their usual business on Monday afternoon to honor an Olympic bobsled medalist.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The German bobsled federation has banned driver Manuel Machata from racing for one year for lending his bobsled to Russia's Vladimir Zubkov, who won two gold medals at the Sochi Olympics.
SHELBY, Nebraska - Former Nebraska football player and Olympic bobsledder Curt Tomasevicz (tahm-uh-SHEHV'-ihtz) has ended his bobsledding career with a bronze medal at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
SOCHI, Russia - You've just spent two weeks of your life watching things you won't even think about for another four years.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A couple of years ago, Chris Fogt was serving his country in war. On Sunday, he was representing his country on the medal podium at the Olympic Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Steven Holcomb might as well be driving USA-62.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Alexander Zubkov was given a daunting assignment for his home Olympics. His task: Take to Russian ice and make history, against drivers who have been beating him for years.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, some sliding drama at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One of Canada's three bobsleds has crashed during the second run of the Olympic four-man competition.
SOCHI, Russia - The Jamaican bobsled team was the life of the party once again at the Winter Olympics, laughing and joking its way through a trip to Sochi that was fraught with enough financial hardship and travel hijinks to film a sequel to "Cool Runnings."
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Latin American countries made their debut in the winter edition of the Olympics at the 1928 Games in St. Moritz, where Argentina finished fourth in the five-man bobsled.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Bobsledder William Frullani was kicked out of the Sochi Games after a positive doping test, the Italian Olympic committee announced Friday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pierre Lueders got to be part of the home team at the Vancouver Games, competing there as the undisputed star of Canadian bobsledding.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
SOCHI, Russia - Elana Meyers and Jamie Greubel have weddings to plan. Lauryn Williams has a life to start. Aja Evans is ready to make a run at the Rio de Janeiro Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Moments after Steven Holcomb left the track, an incredulous Russian TV reporter couldn't wait to point out something to USA-1's driver.
CHICAGO - Former Illini track and field athlete Aja Evans has won a bronze medal in the two-man bobsled at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - She scrambled to find her camera before the flower ceremony began. Lolo Jones wasn't going to miss any of it.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - They called it the Battle Royale. Kaillie Humphries and Elana Meyers spent part of the summer training alongside one another, getting ready to spend this winter battling each other.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lolo Jones prayed between screams. Aja Evans wanted her mommy. Australia's Heath Spence had his jeans torn apart.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A U.S. bobsledder who was not chosen for the Sochi Games calls the selection process "corrupt" and questions why Lolo Jones received a spot on the women's Olympic roster.