- Jack retains WBC title with majority draw against Updated: May-01-16 1:35 am
WASHINGTON - Although Badou Jack didn't get the decisive victory he was looking for Saturday night, he's still planning on a unification bout with James DeGale next.
- Andre Berto stops Victor Ortiz in 4th round, avenging loss Updated: Apr-30-16 10:45 pm
CARSON, California - Andre Berto spent five years regretting his inability to land the punches that would have finished off Victor Ortiz during his first career defeat.
- Bellew to fight Makabu for vacant WBC cruiserweight title Updated: Apr-29-16 1:19 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Tony Bellew will fight Ilunga Makabu for the vacant WBC cruiserweight title at Everton's Goodison Park stadium on May 29.
- Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz for WBA featherweight title Updated: Apr-28-16 4:37 pm
NEW YORK - Undefeated Carl Frampton of Northern Ireland will fight Leo Santa Cruz for the WBA featherweight title July 30 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- Russian boxing champ Gradovich banned for doping Updated: Apr-28-16 12:24 pm
MOSCOW - The Russian anti-doping agency says former world boxing champion Evgeny Gradovich has been banned for two years for breaking anti-doping rules.
- Tyson Fury teases Wladimir Klitschko ahead of rematch Updated: Apr-27-16 11:22 am
MANCHESTER, England - Tyson Fury removed his T-shirt, turned to Wladimir Klitschko, pointed to his flabby belly and blurted out: "Shame on you, you let a fat man beat you."
- Man arrested in 2003 Philadelphia firebombing that killed 5 Updated: Apr-26-16 5:17 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A man who got into a fight with a boxer outside a club went to the boxer's home later that night with friends and threw Molotov cocktails at the windows, igniting a fire that killed him and four relatives, police said Tuesday in announcing an arrest in the 2003 cold case.
- American heavyweight Breazeale to fight Joshua for IBF title Updated: Apr-25-16 10:00 am
LONDON - Undefeated American heavyweight Dominic Breazeale will challenge Anthony Joshua for his IBF title at London's O2 Arena on June 25.
- After latest knockout, Golovkin renews his chase of Canelo Updated: Apr-24-16 6:29 pm
INGLEWOOD, California - Saul Alvarez is under pressure that has nothing to do with his fight against Amir Khan in two weeks.
- Golovkin stops Wade in 2nd round for 22nd straight KO win Updated: Apr-24-16 12:37 am
INGLEWOOD, California - Less than six minutes after the opening bell, Gennady Golovkin left another contender for his middleweight belts crumpled on the canvas.
- Champ Sergey Kovalev agrees to fight Isaac Chilemba next Updated: Apr-23-16 7:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sergey Kovalev has found an opponent for a homecoming bout this summer to prepare him for his showdown with Andre Ward.
- Boxing champ Terence Crawford ticketed in body shop dispute Updated: Apr-22-16 2:23 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police ticketed WBO junior welterweight champion Terence "Bud" Crawford on Friday on four misdemeanor charges following a disturbance at a body shop last week.
- Joshua to defend IBF heavyweight title on June 25 in London Updated: Apr-21-16 7:28 am
LONDON - Anthony Joshua will make the first defense of his IBF heavyweight title on June 25 in London.
- Golovkin searching for stardom in a city of stars Updated: Apr-20-16 3:35 pm
He hangs out on the red carpet at the Emmys, throws the first pitch at Dodger Stadium.
- Errol Spence Jr. stops Chris Algieri in 5th round Updated: Apr-16-16 11:18 pm
NEW YORK - Errol Spence Jr. did something Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan failed to do against Chris Algieri.
- Boxer Jermain Taylor's sentencing in shooting moved to May Updated: Apr-14-16 7:51 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A sentencing hearing for former middleweight boxing champion Jermain Taylor scheduled for next week has been moved to May.
- Fighting the bear: John Scott demonstrates a hockey fight Updated: Apr-14-16 9:12 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The thought of fighting a bear is terrifying. It's bigger, stronger, faster, has absolutely no fear of you and every confidence it can destroy you in seconds.
- Russian boxer Mikhalkin loses European title over doping Updated: Apr-11-16 11:14 am
MOSCOW - Russian boxer Igor Mikhalkin has been stripped of the European Boxing Union's light heavyweight title after testing positive for the banned substance meldonium.
- Pacquiao says he's retiring, but it may not last Updated: Apr-10-16 2:07 pm
LAS VEGAS - Like any good entertainer, Manny Pacquiao was good enough against Timothy Bradley to leave his fans wanting a little more.
- Manny Pacquiao unanimously outpoints Timothy Bradley Updated: Apr-10-16 1:44 am
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao may not be ready for retirement just quite yet.
- Joshua snatches IBF heavyweight belt off Martin in 2nd round Updated: Apr-09-16 7:49 pm
LONDON - Anthony Joshua stopped Charles Martin inside two rounds to snatch the IBF heavyweight belt off the American in only his 16th professional fight on Saturday.
- Selby defends featherweight title; Benn wins pro debut Updated: Apr-09-16 5:39 pm
LONDON - Lee Selby successfully defended his IBF featherweight title with a unanimous points victory over American contender Eric Hunter on Saturday.
- Troyanovsky stops Cuenca to defend light welterweight belts Updated: Apr-08-16 5:47 pm
MOSCOW - Eduard Troyanovsky stayed unbeaten to retain his IBF and IBO light welterweight belts Friday in a rematch against former champion Cesar Rene Cuenca.
- Vegas dreams: Pacquiao awaits what could be his last fight Updated: Apr-07-16 3:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao was sitting on a couch, talking about his dreams.
- Pacquiao, Roach fondly recall 15 years at the Wild Card Updated: Apr-05-16 9:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Manny Pacquiao was all kinds of hungry when he first walked into the Wild Card Boxing Club 15 years ago. An undernourished and largely unknown Filipino fighter wanted to learn, to grow - to take on the world.