- Former Idaho boxer Keene wins Weekly Grand lottery Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 pm
- TV mogul Michael King moves into boxing promotion Updated: Apr-15-14 9:03 pm
- Arreola determined not to waste another title shot Updated: Apr-14-14 2:41 pm
- Manny Pacquiao back on top after Bradley win Updated: Apr-13-14 6:38 pm
- Pacquiao beats Bradley by decision in rematch Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Illness forces judging change for Pacquiao-Bradley Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 pm
- Braehmer stops Maccarinelli to keep WBA belt Updated: Apr-05-14 6:47 pm
- Kronk Gym Foundation signs lease for facility Updated: Apr-01-14 6:25 pm
- Russian, Ukrainian boxing teams put aside tensions Updated: Mar-31-14 6:48 pm
- Sergey Kovalev successfully defends title Updated: Mar-30-14 12:30 am
- Stuart Hall defends IBF bantamweight title Updated: Mar-29-14 10:03 pm
- Nevada woman ordered to stand trial in man's death Updated: Mar-29-14 8:43 pm
- Philippine tax collector guns for higher revenues Updated: Mar-28-14 6:26 am
- NY Athletic Commission gets executive director Updated: Mar-27-14 3:06 am
- Khan to fight Collazo on Mayweather undercard Updated: Mar-24-14 2:08 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A former professional boxer from Idaho who made a name for himself as the "Emmett Eliminator" by smashing his way through the cruiserweight division can add another title: lottery winner.
LOS ANGELES - Michael King wants to rekindle the world's passion for boxing, and the television mogul believes he can make it happen by putting on a show.
LOS ANGELES - Chris Arreola once wanted to win football championships at Southern California. Now that he's heading to the USC campus with a shot at a heavyweight title instead, he's determined not to waste it.
LAS VEGAS - The old Manny Pacquiao returned for thrilling bursts, hounding Timothy Bradley onto the ropes and battering the welterweight champion with whip-quick combinations that recalled the Pacman's magical prime.
LAS VEGAS - Nearly two years later, Manny Pacquiao finally got the decision most people thought he deserved the first time against Timothy Bradley.
LAS VEGAS - Craig Metcalfe has been added to the three-judge panel for Manny Pacquiao's rematch with Timothy Bradley on Saturday after judge John Keane fell ill.
ROSTOCK, Germany - Juergen Braehmer of Germany defeated Enzo Maccarinelli of Wales by technical knockout after five rounds Saturday to keep his WBA light heavyweight belt.
DETROIT - The Kronk Gym Foundation is opening a facility in the Motor City, hoping it will help people of all ages in and out of the ring.
MOSCOW - Boxing teams from Russia and Ukraine put aside political tensions Monday to contest a World Series of Boxing quarterfinal in Moscow, with the hosts landing most of the blows in the ring.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Sergey Kovalev successfully defended his WBO light-heavyweight title Saturday night, stopping Cedric Agnew in the seventh round at Boardwalk Hall's Adrian Phillips Ballroom.
NEWCASTLE, England - Stuart Hall held onto his IBF bantamweight title on Saturday after his fight with Martin Ward ended in a technical draw following an accidental clash of heads early on.
MINDEN, Nevada - A 30-year-old woman has been ordered to stand trial on a charge of open murder in the Dec. 2 shooting death of a man at the Gardnerville home they rented.
MANILA, Philippines - The sharp-shooting bureaucrat in charge of getting Filipinos to pay their fair share of taxes couldn't have chosen a higher profile target: Manny Pacquiao, the world champion boxer and hero to millions.
ALBANY, New York - Gov. Andrew Cuomo has appointed a lawyer to be executive director of the New York State Athletic Commission, which regulates professional boxing in the state.
BOLTON, England - Former light-welterweight champion Amir Khan will fight Luis Collazo on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather's bout with Marcos Maidana in Las Vegas on May 3.