- FSU's Martin becomes third D-I coach to win 1,800 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:56 pm
- NV youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge Updated: Apr-19-14 9:31 pm
- Miami (Ohio) honors Ravens' Harbaugh with statue Updated: Apr-19-14 4:24 pm
- Parker honored by community college Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-19-14 12:14 pm
- Minnesota State players practice for Hoffner Updated: Apr-18-14 11:56 pm
- LA-area coach gets over 130 years for molestations Updated: Apr-18-14 8:14 pm
- Georgia Tech hires N'Diaye as assistant coach Updated: Apr-18-14 4:14 pm
- Tulsa hires Frank Haith as new hoops coach Updated: Apr-18-14 4:12 pm
- Georgia St coach Ron Hunter gets 2-year extension Updated: Apr-18-14 4:08 pm
- Duke shuffles staff after Wojo's departure Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Carl Pelini says AD's agenda led to firing at FAU Updated: Apr-18-14 12:35 pm
- Xavier's Jackson wins coach of year honor Updated: Apr-18-14 6:29 am
- Iranian woman forgives son's killer at the gallows Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- New Arkansas women's coach completes staff Updated: Apr-17-14 4:26 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 12:49 pm
- UW-Green Bay, basketball coach agree to contract Updated: Apr-17-14 12:47 pm
- European teams change coach almost once a season Updated: Apr-17-14 9:42 am
- Former UND player to coach Team Canada IIHF squad Updated: Apr-17-14 9:29 am
- Australia women's coach de Reus leaves position Updated: Apr-17-14 12:50 am
- Tippett to coach Canada at world championships Updated: Apr-16-14 10:15 pm
- Winnipeg signs coach Paul Maurice to 4-year deal Updated: Apr-16-14 8:51 pm
- Miller joins UNLV as assistant basketball coach Updated: Apr-16-14 8:12 pm
- Manning completes coaching staff at Wake Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 pm
- Dismissed Clemson QB Kelly apologizes Updated: Apr-16-14 7:15 pm
- Tennessee announces dates for Big Orange Caravan Updated: Apr-16-14 5:16 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Florida State's Mike Martin became the third baseball coach in Division I history to reach 1,800 wins, earning the milestone with the Seminoles' 4-3 victory over Wake Forest in 13 innings Saturday night.
MINDEN, Nevada - A Nevada youth soccer coach accused of striking a referee after a game has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge.
OXFORD, Ohio - John Harbaugh likes the pose on his bronze statue.
ELLISVILLE, Mississippi - Jackie Parker, a Jones County Junior College athletic star from 1950-1952, has been selected for induction into the Mississippi Community College Sports Hall of Fame.
MANKATO, Minnesota - Coach Todd Hoffner is back on the field at Minnesota State, Mankato after football players ended their brief boycott of spring practice.
LANCASTER, California - A former Southern California youth soccer coach has been sentenced to over 130 years in prison for molesting 15 children.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory has added Coastal Carolina assistant and former NBA player Mamadou N'Diaye to his coaching staff.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa hired Frank Haith of Missouri as its men's basketball coach Friday, landing a major-conference coach to lead the Golden Hurricane's transition from Conference USA to the American Athletic Conference this summer.
ATLANTA - Georgia State basketball coach Ron Hunter has been given a pay raise as part of his two-year contract extension through the 2020 season.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Carl Pelini said Friday during a radio interview that his firing at Florida Atlantic last year was unjustified and the result of a new athletic director who wanted to hire his own football coach.
NEW ORLEANS - Xavier University of Louisiana's Dannton Jackson has been named Louisiana Small College Coach of the Year for 2014.
The execution of an Iranian convicted of murder was halted at the very last minute in a dramatic scene this week when the mother of his victim forgave him as he stood on the gallows with the noose around his neck, according to Iranian media.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - New Arkansas women's basketball coach Jimmy Dykes has completed his coaching staff with the hiring of Chris Johnson.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 16, 2014
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and men's basketball coach Brian Wardle have agreed to a new five-year contract.
NYON, Switzerland - The unstable job security of a football manager is highlighted in a report released by UEFA on Thursday that showed the average top-division European club changes its head coach almost once a year.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Hockey Canada has named former University of North Dakota standout and current Phoenix Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett as head coach for Team Canada at the upcoming 2014 International Ice Hockey Federation World Championship.
SYDNEY - Hesterine de Reus has left her position as head coach of the Australian women's football team after 15 months, following reports of player complaints over her strict style.
Dave Tippett will coach Team Canada at the upcoming world hockey championships.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Coach Paul Maurice has been given a four-year extension by the Winnipeg Jets.
LAS VEGAS - UNLV has added Auburn's Ryan Miller as an assistant basketball coach.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - New Wake Forest basketball coach Danny Manning is bringing three members of his Tulsa coaching staff with him.
Former Clemson quarterback Chad Kelly apologized for his behavior with the Tigers and believes he can learn from the experience.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has announced the dates and locations for next month's Big Orange Caravan.