- No. 11 Kentucky beats Boise State 70-55 Updated: Dec-11-13 1:30 am
- Cal gets balanced scoring in 92-84 win over Nevada Updated: Dec-11-13 1:26 am
- No. 11 Kentucky beats Boise State 70-55 Updated: Dec-11-13 1:02 am
- CS Northridge women beat USC 65-64 on free throw Updated: Dec-11-13 12:59 am
- West Virginia falls to No. 20 Gonzaga, 80-76 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:54 am
- No. 20 Gonzaga beats West Virginia 80-76 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:36 am
- Loveridge scores 27, Utah defeats Idaho St. 74-66 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:26 am
- San Diego cruises past NAIA Ind. Pacifica 84-47 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:09 am
- Northern Colorado dominates Colorado College 96-57 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:48 pm
- Fordham comes back to beat Colgate 77-73 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:44 pm
- Seton Hall wins third straight, defeats NJIT 71-55 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:36 pm
- Kansas' Wiggins made strides in 67-61 loss Updated: Dec-10-13 11:30 pm
- IPFW hangs on for 65-61 win over Bradley Updated: Dec-10-13 11:26 pm
- Northern Iowa holds off Savannah State 55-50 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:24 pm
- Balanced Illinois defeats Dartmouth 72-65 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:14 pm
- Kansas State edges South Dakota 64-62 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 pm
- Balanced Tulsa pulls away from UALR 78-64 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- No. 19 Florida edges No. 13 Kansas 67-61 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- Nebraska-Omaha defeats CSU Bakersfield 93-88 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:00 pm
- Powers lifts DII Chowan over Campbell 67-65 in OT Updated: Dec-10-13 10:53 pm
- Redmon, No. 23 Gonzaga defeats Wisconsin 70-55 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:51 pm
- Central Connecticut State tops Hartford 73-59 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:47 pm
- Albany edges Brown 74-68 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:41 pm
- Gordon's 26 lifts Indiana past Oakland 81-54 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:38 pm
- Minnesota beats South Dakota State 75-59 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Playing before a big crowd wasn't the problem for a Boise State team that has won twice in large venues.
BEREKLEY, California - David Kravish had 16 points and eight rebounds, Jordan Mathews added 13 points in his first start of the season and California beat Nevada 92-84 on Tuesday night.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - James Young was among many Kentucky players painfully aware they had to do better after letting one get away against Baylor last week.
LOS ANGELES - Ashlee Guay scored 16 points and Janae Sharpe hit a go-ahead free throw with 30 seconds left to give Cal State Northridge a 65-64 victory over Southern California on Tuesday night.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Eron Harris couldn't find the basket when West Virginia needed him the most.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Center Przemek Karnowski's height advantage helped No. 20 Gonzaga overcome its worst shooting performance of the season.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge had 27 points on 10-of-14 shooting - which included several key baskets down the stretch - to help Utah hold off Idaho State for a 74-66 victory on Tuesday night.
SAN DIEGO - Dennis Kramer scored 21 points, on 9-of-12 shooting, and grabbed 13 rebounds as San Diego dominated Pacifica, a NAIA Independent, 84-47 on Tuesday night.
GREELEY, Colorado - Anthony Johnson, with 15 points, led five players in double figures as Northern Colorado dominated Division III Colorado College 96-57 Tuesday night.
HAMILTON, New York - Travion Leonard's layup with 46 seconds remaining tied the score and then Fordham made seven free throws to secure the 77-73 victory over Colgate Tuesday night.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Eugene Teague, a 6-9 senior center, registered his third straight double-double with 11 points and 14 rebounds, pacing Seton Hall to its third straight victory, 71-55, over New Jersey Institute of Technology on Tuesday night.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - This is how Kansas coach Bill Self wants Andrew Wiggins to play every night.
PEORIA, Illinois - Luis Jacobo's 3-pointer with 27 seconds remaining, his only points of the game, lifted IPFW to a 65-61 win over Bradley on Tuesday night.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Seth Tuttle scored 17 points as Northern Iowa outlasted Savannah State, holding off a final-minute rally for a 55-50 win on Tuesday night.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois didn't play quite as rough as it did in its last home game, a 57-55 escape against Indiana Purdue-Fort Worth on Nov. 29, but the Illini still have some ragged edges in their game.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster had 18 points and Shane Southwell contributed 17 points and six rebounds as Kansas State beat South Dakota 64-62 on Tuesday night.
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored 19 points and Shaquille Harrison 13 with seven assists as Tulsa broke open a close game in the second half for a 78-64 victory over Arkansas-Little Rock on Tuesday.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - As Scottie Wilbekin jogged off the court, students chanted his name.
OMAHA, Nebraska - CJ Carter scored 20 points and John Karhoff added 18 to lead four in double figures as Nebraska-Omaha defeated Cal State Bakersfield 93-88 Tuesday night.
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Warren Powers scored five of his game-high 22 points in overtime as Division II Chowan defeated Campbell 67-65 Tuesday night.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Senior point guard Jazmine Redmon scored 15 points, one shy of her career high, as No. 23 Gonzaga pulled away from Wisconsin in the second half Tuesday night for a 70-55 win.
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - Malcolm McMillan scored 11 of his team-high 15 points in the first half as Central Connecticut State pulled away from Hartford for a 73-59 win Tuesday night.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Sam Rowley scored 20 points as Albany held off a second-half rally from Brown in a 74-68 victory on Tuesday night.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon knew transferring to Indiana would invite pressure. He recognized that his last name brought extra expectations.
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins scored 20 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds as Minnesota pulled away from South Dakota State for a 75-59 victory Tuesday night.