- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- It's Beats over Bose for Mariota and Winston Updated: Apr-30-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - And the Beats go on.
- Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sponsor Updated: Apr-29-15 11:43 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been at least a dozen years, by Danica Patrick's count, that she has had to worry about sponsorship for her race car.
- Match Play a reminder that different is interesting Updated: Apr-28-15 4:17 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Jordan Spieth is competing in match play for the second time this month.
- Qatar reconsiders SportAccord sponsorship after Vizer speech Updated: Apr-27-15 8:14 am
DOHA, Qatar - The Qatar Olympic Committee is reconsidering its sponsorship of a major international sports convention following the blistering attack on the IOC by the head of the conference.
- AP Interview: Rio 2016 CEO on corruption, legacy budget Updated: Apr-23-15 3:36 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Sidney Levy placed his thumb and forefinger about an inch apart to illustrate the size of a book he'd just been reading.
- Daily fantasy site has deals with almost half of NFL teams Updated: Apr-22-15 6:38 pm
NEW YORK - Nearly half of the teams in the NFL have signed sponsorship deals with FanDuel, the daily fantasy sports website.
- Wyndham announces 10-year extension to sponsor PGA event Updated: Apr-21-15 11:23 am
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The annual PGA Tour event in Greensboro will keep its title sponsorship with Wyndham Worldwide through 2026.
- Ross Kenseth to make NASCAR debut with help from his dad Updated: Apr-17-15 4:14 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Ross Kenseth will make his national series debut at Chicagoland Speedway, where he will drive for the same team, same sponsor and with the same car number used by his championship-winning father at NASCAR's highest level.
- Assembly speaker supports corporate sponsors for state parks Updated: Apr-14-15 3:11 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos says he supports raising state park fees and soliciting corporate sponsorships for the facilities.
- Tokyo Olympic organizers add more sponsors for 2020 Games Updated: Apr-14-15 5:13 am
TOKYO - Tokyo Olympic organizers have signed up two major Japanese financial institutions as domestic sponsors of the 2020 Games.
- Pepsi to replace Coke in NBA marketing deal Updated: Apr-13-15 2:12 pm
NEW YORK - The National Basketball Association is trading Coke for Pepsi.
- Bubka releases campaign program for IAAF presidency Updated: Apr-08-15 12:52 pm
LONDON - Sergei Bubka released his campaign platform in his bid for the IAAF presidency on Wednesday, saying he would fight doping, find more big-money sponsors and bring modern technology into the sport to attract spectators and young people.
- Prince Ali expects sponsors to snub FIFA if Blatter stays Updated: Apr-06-15 9:32 am
FIFA presidential candidate Prince Ali bin al-Hussein believes the scandal-hit organization will struggle to replace sponsors and be damaged financially if Sepp Blatter remains in charge.