- Blatter set to polarize opinion for 4 more years at FIFA Updated: May-23-15 10:39 am
GENEVA - Sepp Blatter divides opinion so much even his opponents are charmed by him.
- FIFA sponsors Adidas, Coke, Visa express concern over Qatar Updated: May-20-15 7:48 pm
LONDON - FIFA came under pressure from sponsors Adidas, Coca-Cola and Visa on Wednesday to push Qatar to deliver reforms for migrant workers as the country rapidly expands to host the 2022 World Cup.
- Workers' group to FIFA sponsors: Qatar a blot on your brand Updated: May-18-15 1:06 pm
LONDON - Advocates for workers' rights are urging FIFA sponsors to take more responsibility for the treatment of World Cup workers in Qatar, calling the "horrific" working conditions there a blot on any company's brand.
- Vikings co-owner sued in New Jersey over real estate company Updated: May-16-15 12:09 am
FREEHOLD, New Jersey - A co-owner of the NFL's Minnesota Vikings has been sued in New Jersey by the children of a former partner who say their father was cut out of a real estate deal by Zygi Wilf and his father.
- FedEx to sponsor UEFA Europa League soccer Updated: May-15-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - FedEx said Friday that it signed a deal to sponsor a major European soccer league as it seeks to expand its presence in the region.
- Packers defend sponsorship deals with the military Updated: May-12-15 3:18 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers organization defended its sponsorship deal with the Wisconsin National Guard following recent criticism of such deals from a U.S. senator who singled out the New York Jets.
- California desert golf tournament gets new title sponsor Updated: May-11-15 11:03 am
LA QUINTA, California - The PGA Tour has another title sponsor and some stability for its tournament long known as the Bob Hope Classic.
- Some Texas universities use private firms to raise money Updated: May-07-15 5:10 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Texas universities are relying heavily on private marketing firms to raise tens of millions of dollars from corporate sponsors for their athletic programs.
- UFC's Reebok deal will pay fighters based on cage experience Updated: May-06-15 5:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - UFC fighters will be paid between $2,500 and $40,000 per bout for wearing Reebok gear under the mixed martial arts promotion's new sponsorship deal.
- Chase Elliott gets NAPA sponsorship on No. 24 car in 2016 Updated: May-06-15 2:39 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Chase Elliott is bringing NAPA's sponsorship with him to the Sprint Cup Series.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- It's Beats over Bose for Mariota and Winston Updated: Apr-30-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - And the Beats go on.
- Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sponsor Updated: Apr-29-15 11:43 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been at least a dozen years, by Danica Patrick's count, that she has had to worry about sponsorship for her race car.
- Match Play a reminder that different is interesting Updated: Apr-28-15 4:17 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Jordan Spieth is competing in match play for the second time this month.