- New members of FIFA's scandal-hit executive committee Updated: May-26-15 6:33 am
ZURICH - The FIFA executive committee might have the worst reputation of any international sports body. Still, many candidates want to sit at soccer's high table, known as the ExCo.
- FIFA challenger says he was offered Blatter's financial info Updated: May-25-15 6:44 pm
ZURICH - Prince Ali bin al-Hussein's FIFA election team says it rejected a potentially illegal offer to help him oust President Sepp Blatter in Friday's election and informed law enforcement agencies about the approach.
- UNC receives NCAA notice of allegations in academic case Updated: May-22-15 5:48 pm
North Carolina has received a notice of allegations from the NCAA connected to the school's academic fraud scandal.
- FIFA scandals while Sepp Blatter has been president Updated: May-22-15 5:48 am
GENEVA - FIFA has been routinely called "scandal-plagued" for much of Sepp Blatter's 17-year presidential reign.
- Figo tells AP he is quitting FIFA presidential race Updated: May-21-15 5:43 pm
LISBON, Portugal - Calling FIFA a dictatorship under Sepp Blatter, presidential candidate Luis Figo dropped out of the election race on Thursday.
- Previous FIFA Presidential Elections Updated: May-21-15 12:06 pm
ZURICH - Sepp Blatter would certainly argue that being president of FIFA is the best job in sports. Becoming FIFA president is one of the hardest.
- Sepp Blatter set for another win in FIFA election Updated: May-21-15 12:05 pm
GENEVA - For once, a major FIFA election is untainted by claims of vote-buying.
- Nimes to remain in 2nd division in match-fixing case Updated: May-20-15 9:29 am
PARIS - French club Nimes will not be relegated from the second division next season after the country's soccer federation overturned a previous decision in a match-fixing case.
- More than 50 arrested or detained in Italian fixing probe Updated: May-19-15 6:51 am
ROME - More than 50 people were arrested or detained throughout Italy on Tuesday and more than 70 placed under investigation as part of a widespread match-fixing inquiry led by anti-Mafia prosecutors in the southern town of Catanzaro.
- Turkish soccer club rejects match-fixing accusations Updated: May-18-15 8:38 am
ANKARA, Turkey - The president of a Turkish soccer club has denied accusations that his team's goalkeeper purposely gave away a decisive goal in a league game against Galatasaray.
- Blatter to visit US in 2016, rejects talk of avoiding FBI Updated: May-15-15 2:32 pm
ZURICH - Sepp Blatter says he has no fear of setting foot in the United States - no matter what the FBI might be doing.
- Greece approves amended sports law after UEFA objections Updated: May-07-15 2:25 pm
ATHENS, Greece - Greece has adopted an amended version of a new sports law aimed at fighting soccer violence and match-fixing, after initial objections from UEFA which threatened to suspend Greece from international competition.
- Danish man sentenced in 2010 football match-fixing case Updated: May-05-15 10:50 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A Danish man was given a one-year suspended sentence on Tuesday for fixing two matches in Denmark's second-tier football league nearly five years ago.
- FIFA ex-security chief says match-fixing a 'global crime' Updated: May-03-15 2:17 pm
SOUTHERN SHUNEH, Jordan - Football is facing a "crisis of credibility with its fans" over match-fixing linked to an illegal betting industry that dwarfs the legitimate sports economy, FIFA's former security chief said Sunday.
- Former Premier League player jailed 2½ years in fixing plot Updated: Apr-29-15 11:47 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - A former Premier League player was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in jail on Wednesday after being convicted of plotting to bribe lower-league players in England.
- 3 football players convicted of match-fixing in Norway Updated: Apr-29-15 11:12 am
OSLO, Norway - Three football players have received prison sentences for rigging matches in Norway's third division.