- Austria: Ex-players led match-fixing organization Updated: Apr-18-14 6:44 am
- Court rejects Fenerbahce chairman's appeal Updated: Apr-17-14 5:38 am
- Asian fans only have eyes for European soccer Updated: Apr-14-14 11:35 am
- Match-fixer Ante Sapina has sentence reduced Updated: Apr-14-14 10:53 am
- Vietnam police probe football match-fixing Updated: Apr-14-14 5:23 am
- Asian fans only have eyes for European football Updated: Apr-14-14 4:20 am
- Court seeks to examine Penn St.-NCAA agreement Updated: Apr-09-14 7:31 pm
- Ryan Grove hired as Dolphins trainer Updated: Apr-03-14 6:13 pm
- England police arrest 13 in match fixing probe Updated: Apr-03-14 11:15 am
- FIFA VPs back Garcia's World Cup bid probe Updated: Mar-25-14 2:30 pm
- Ex-Croatian football official jailed for bribery Updated: Mar-25-14 11:59 am
- Prosecutors explain weakness in Fiesta Bowl cases Updated: Mar-20-14 5:51 pm
GRAZ, Austria - State prosecutors say three ex-players in Austria formed a criminal organization during their careers and attempted to manipulate 18 national league games from 2004 to 2013 with bets of up to 300,000 euros ($415,000) per match.
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey's High Court has rejected an appeal by Fenerbahce's chairman, confirming his conviction for match-fixing.
HANOI, Vietnam - There were so few people watching Vietnam play Hong Kong in a recent Asian Cup qualifier that turnstile staff hardly bothered checking tickets on the damp, cold Hanoi evening.
BOCHUM, Germany - A German court has sentenced convicted match-fixer Ante Sapina to five years in prison following a new trial, six months less than his previous sentence.
HANOI, Vietnam - Vietnamese police are investigating an alleged match-fixing incident involving 11 players from a top-flight local team.
HANOI, Vietnam - There were so few people watching Vietnam take on Hong Kong in a recent Asian Cup qualifier that turnstile staff hardly bothered checking tickets on the damp, cold Hanoi evening.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state court on Wednesday said it needed more information to examine whether Penn State and the NCAA acted legally when they entered into an agreement that imposed a $60 million fine and other penalties over the Jerry Sandusky molestation scandal.
MIAMI - Ryan Grove has been hired as the Miami Dolphins' head athletic trainer, a job that became vacant in the fallout from the team's bullying scandal.
LONDON - Police say 13 people have been arrested in connection with an investigation into spot-fixing in English football.
GENEVA - FIFA vice presidents Michel Platini and Jeffrey Webb gave their support to ethics investigator Michael Garcia on Tuesday amid reports that senior FIFA colleagues want the American removed from office.
ZAGREB, Croatia - A court has sentenced a former top Croatian football official to four years in prison for taking bribes in return for guaranteeing certain referees controlled their matches.
PHOENIX - The sentencing of the former Fiesta Bowl chief executive marks the end of criminal cases arising from a scandal that led to guilty pleas by six bowl employees but only one prison sentence.